Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dating is the ultimate free market and your product sucks. Sorry Jerrod.
    Oh god the comments, I'm dying. Some of these comments are so good, they almost make reading that complete nonsense worth the time. Almost.

Edit: https://twitter.com/jerrodlaber?lang=en

Awwww, I think he deleted his twitter account : (

There goes any chance I had at getting a few more giggles at his expense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I would understand why some on the left would be scared their women would get red-pilled by alpha males.
    I'm shocked to see you post more garbage.

Protip: There are no alpha males. Just sad man children. Own it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm dating a conservative just fine. I'm thinking the problem is him. What a loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I'm dating a conservative just fine. I'm thinking the problem is him. What a loser.
    Clearly it's LIBRULZ and WYMINS that are the problem.

How dare you not like such a Nice Guy. WHY HAVEN'T YOU ALL FUCKED HIM ALREADY, HE'S SUCH A NICE GUY HE DESERVES IT.

Alright I'm done. Mostly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    'Many' - right. One anecdote.

You're really desperate to maintain your worldview, aren't you?
    I mean the idea isn't that farfetched. Opposites can sometimes attract in odd ways.

I personally think it might be neat to date a liberal, assuming they can not get overly offended and act like a wimp when we disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'm shocked to see you post more garbage.

Protip: There are no alpha males. Just sad man children. Own it.
    So you are saying there are not men who are more aggressive and masculine than other men?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I mean the idea isn't that farfetched. Opposites can sometimes attract in odd ways.

I personally think it might be neat to date a liberal, assuming they can not get overly offended and act like a wimp when we disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying there are not men who are more aggressive and masculine than other men?
    So, kinda like James Carville and his wife? Polar opposite politically, but make their marriage work.

Unless they got divorced and I havent heard about it :x

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    https://thefederalist.com/2017/09/19...-donald-trump/

Yes, someone actually published an article with that title.

They then went so far as to conclude their article with the term "virtue signaling" hereby losing all meaning, assuming it ever had one.

But not before citing some statistics in his own article that suggest Republicans are more likely to hold such contemptuous views of Democrats than vice versa, but that's not important.
    Anyone who would only date within their political bubble, isn't worth dating anyway. I mean, far more men are Conservative than women. This logic, played out to it's fullest, would leave a lot of single people.

Is there anything SJWs do, that isn't more disgusting than the things they rail about?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I mean, far more men are Conservative than women. This logic, played out to it's fullest, would leave a lot of single people.
    Yeah, and they call themselves incels.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with dating conservatives, I've dated several in the past.

But I now most definitely NOT date anyone who openly admits they support Trump because of how many issues they have. Support for Trump indicates deep seeded mental and emotional issues that I just can't handle.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya L View Post
    How would that even be a problem? Or do you mean someone who is vehemently pro-animal rights being with a hunter?
    Yes I meant someone who doesn't like the act of hunting, not someone who doesn't like to go hunting.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and they call themselves incels.
    Ain't it funny how the incels, MGTOWs, and other voluntarily or involuntarily single guys tend to heavily swing conservative?

Conservatives do tend to have old fashioned ideas and it's pretty interesting hearing stories from people of my parents' generation, that most men thought women pursuing a career was "cute" but any woman they dated would need to not pursue a career and be a house wife.

And then consider my absolute SHOCK at talking to a lot of guys my age who just can't find a good woman who's willing to forgo her entire life to raise kids for him. And they're all pretty hardcore conservative. Go figure.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

What a snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I have nothing against dating conservatives, or religious people even ... I just have a problem with dating nutters.

The fact that conservatives and religious people are over represented in the 'nutters' statistics is just a coincidence.

I have a very simple test - how old is the earth and is evolution real? A score of 2/2 gets them in the door
    Exactly, If their case for being a conservative was rooted in reality instead of the typical red meat catchphrases, then I would give consideration. But from my experiences, that is rarely the case with conservatives where I lived when I was dating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    LOL, people who spend an inordinate amount of time on a gaming-centric forum arguing almost exclusively about politics making claims that they get laid more than their supposed opponents.

I know at least 95% of you are busted freaks just from knowing WoW players, in general. STFU.
    Project much?

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, people who spend an inordinate amount of time on a gaming-centric forum arguing almost exclusively about politics making claims that they get laid more than their supposed opponents.

I know at least 95% of you are busted freaks just from knowing WoW players, in general. STFU.
    Who? What? Where? All in your head dude...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not how that works. Go ahead on and look up "psychological projection" on the old google machine before you wrongly use it again. I'm not denying anything, nor do I need to. What I did was make a fair observation that I can back up with years of evidence at BlizzCon (Hilton smelling like fat nerd sweat for a week) and "post your IRL pics" threads in various forums, including this very one. Even the "hot" people are not classically attractive, when removing the relative scale you need to use because of the average grotesque weirdness of this community.

Point being, this is a very funny/ironic place to start talking shit about who dates more successfully, and I automatically assume that a vast majority of the braggadocio posts of anyone's dating prowess are, in fact, completely full of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

James Carville is a political strategist, not an ideologue. He doesn't particularly believe half of the shit he says. My source: I had him as a visiting professor in college in my senior seminar.
    yeah, he visited my HS and gave a lecture on the importance of getting out and voting, regardless of who you voted for. Cool guy, and certainly more intelligent than the Repub state representative we had visit the week after for balance (not a poke a Repubs. Just that the guy was an idiot and talked to us like we were 9)

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think Conservative women could have a great time dating liberal men. You can cheat on them all you like and a little bit of feminist rhetoric and they will thank you for the privilege of being cheated on and wear it with pride. That is a great reason to date across party lines, or if the man is hot. Or woman if your one of the menfolk.

But seriously its kind of crazy that ones political beliefs have to absolutely match to date. Who talks politics that much?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think Conservative women could have a great time dating liberal men. You can cheat on them all you like and a little bit of feminist rhetoric and they will thank you for the privilege of being cheated on and wear it with pride. That is a great reason to date across party lines, or if the man is hot. Or woman if your one of the menfolk.

But seriously its kind of crazy that ones political beliefs have to absolutely match to date. Who talks politics that much?
    Honestly I can't imagine how any self-respecting woman would want to date a man who wears a vagina hat. Like, dear lord, what a wuss.

Also most times they don't have to match 100% but being close can help. Last g/f was a libertarian, which I find goofy in some ways, but least I didn't hear about the myth known as the wage gap or rants about the patriarchy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Honestly I can't imagine how any self-respecting woman would want to date a man who wears a vagina hat. Like, dear lord, what a wuss.
    I cannot really see it either, I mean I'd be pretty displeased with my husband if he did such a thing. I wouldn't leave him but I'd see it as dumb as all hell.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

They then went so far as to conclude their article with the term "virtue signaling" hereby losing all meaning, assuming it ever had one.
    Haha! Yeah it's about as effective as "cuck" turned out to be, except with an added layer of hypocrisy just from invoking it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I cannot really see it either, I mean I'd be pretty displeased with my husband if he did such a thing. I wouldn't leave him but I'd see it as dumb as all hell.
    Would you still be with him if he cried the day Hillary lost?