Poll: Did you loved it ?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The NEW Audio (Alleria & Turalyon)

Hey,

I really loved this audio serie.
    True emotions came to me while listening that, in the dark with headphone.

Did you loved it too ?

(I'm sure a bunch of complainings people are gonna click "NO", but we can't do nothing for them, they will always be winners).

They great. The only thing i didn't like was Turalyon and Alleria weren't voiced by their ingame Voice Actors...

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer reading, but u made me really curious about dl the mp3 version and listen
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    I read the script. I'm not really into Audiobooks.

The story was ok and shed light (get it?) on a lot of things we were missing
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post

Where did you find the script?

I too would prefer reading it. Just don't care enough about the characters to want to listen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Where did you find the script?

I too would prefer reading it. Just don't care enough about the characters to want to listen.
    Here you go. It was on the main MMO-Champion page
    https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...5861653212.pdf
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post

Yeah me too - but audio have music and special effects. I really liked Turalyon/Alleria moment in first part at 9:10.
    Last edited by Jorah; 2017-09-22 at 03:31 PM.

favorite part was how they showed the Shadow's view of the universe and how we're all corrupted by the light.

Hope they do this more often when ever we have a really big event going on in wow that needs more explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    favorite part was how they showed the Shadow's view of the universe and how we're all corrupted by the light.

Hope they do this more often when ever we have a really big event going on in wow that needs more explaining.
    Yea! The way how Light was antagonist from Shadow point of view was interesting.

My favorite part was:

Her love burned brightly heating her words and warming Turalyon's soul. But he did not shared her confidence.

- It might be a long journey back to Azeroth.

- We have time.

- You do.

Can someone give a tl;dl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Turalyon and Alleria get caught up in Draenor's destruction and end up in a some kind of strange Nether echo of it. A Legion assassin tracks them and tries to kill them, using a unique ability to cross in and out of the Nether as well as shapeshifting. Lothraxion makes contact with the two of them and tells them about the Army of the Light and Xe'ra, then they kill the Eredar assassin and hook up with the Army of the Light. Turalyon gets Lightforged - empowered and his life extended by infusion with the Light. Alleria is conflicted about her path amongst the Lightforged, eventually coming into contact with Locus-Walker and learning more about the Shadow and the Void.

Eventually while on a scouting mission on Argus the original assassin captures Turalyon and Alleria, fresh from training on the use of the Void, reconnects with Turalyon and Lothaxion and saves them from having their souls harvested by the assassin (killing said assassin in the process). Alleria is taken before Xe'ra and denounces her as a creature of Shadow and she's imprisoned aboard the Xenedar for her "treachery." Argus the Unmaker is also uncovered as existing and the Army of the Light makes his rescue and/or destruction a priority leading up to the events of 7.3.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

- After destruction of Dark Portal in Draenor Turalyon and Alleria recruited by Lothraxion into army of light. (Turalyon become Lightforged)

- Turalyon and Alleria visits Argus during TBC events and Alleria experience Argus's pain. T and A realize Argus have world soul and so does Azeroth.

- Alleria call for Void to save herself and Turalyon from Burning Legion on Argus. After that Alleria's and Turalyon's ways parts.

- They reunite after hundreds years on Xenedar when one of powerful demons try to assassinate Turalyon. After rescue Turalyon says to Alleria to escape knowing Xera will not approve Alleria's new powers. Xera shows up, Turalyon and Lothraxion ask her do not harm Alleria. Xera decides to put her in jail.

- Also because Turalyon is Lightforged and Alleria is void user touching each others cause pain for them. But in the end Turalyon sure she will never harm him or their son so he trust her 100%.

PS It is said what Turalyon's father name is Doros (?). So theory that he could be one of Alexandros Mograine's sons/bastards is debunked.

7+ Year Old Account
    -Lothraxion recruits Turalyon and Alleria for the Army of the Light in behalf of Xe'ra who calls her "the Bright Lights from Azeroth"

-Turalyon is lightforged by the Naaru (explaining his near-immortality) but denies Lightforging Alleria because "she is not ready"

-They spend a lot of time fighting the legion alongside the Army and Alleria learns of the Void from Lothraxion (Who was part of the Legion until the light "purified" him)

-Alleria asks Xe'ra if the Void could help them fight the Legion and the Naaru throws a hissy fit because the Void is evil and she says that if Alleria even brings up this theme again, she will have her thrown in prison

-Alleria and Turalyon go to Argus to explore the world and they find out about the imprisoned World Soul in there. They are surrounded by the Legion and Alleria uses the Void for the first time to open a portal and escape.

-Turalyon is schocked by this and is sent to the Xenedar by Alleria who is then captured

-Time passes and Alleria meets Locus-Walker on the Legion's prision and they talk about "A bargain" to teach Alleria to wield the Void

-Alleria and Locus-Walker escape the Prision and the elf goes to the Xenedar where she saves Turalyon from a Demon Assassin using, you guessed it, the Void.

-Xe'ra comes and imprisons Alleria. Turalyon just says "oh noes" like the beta male he is instead of trying to save his wife
    Last edited by Maljinwo; 2017-09-22 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Separating each thing

I adore these audio dramas. Really hope they keep doing them for future expansions/patches.

Side note: I love Locus-Walker's voice in this even more than I love his in game voice.

I read it. Good little piece of lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I adore these audio dramas. Really hope they keep doing them for future expansions/patches.

Side note: I love Locus-Walker's voice in this even more than I love his in game voice.
    IMHO he sounds too smug in audio novel.

I feel like it kind of ignored previously established lore on Light/Shadow interactions. Like the Auchenai, or Discipline priests.

It also didn't really address why every other naaru is so drastically different from Xe'ra.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I feel like it kind of ignored previously established lore on Light/Shadow interactions. Like the Auchenai, or Discipline priests.

It also didn't really address why every other naaru is so drastically different from Xe'ra.
    It was a story focusing on 2 characters, I don't think we'd be able to get a lot more than what we had

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It was a story focusing on 2 characters, I don't think we'd be able to get a lot more than what we had
    Sure, but the whole Light and Shadow touching thing runs contrary to what we know from the Auchenai and Discipline priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Sure, but the whole Light and Shadow touching thing runs contrary to what we know from the Auchenai and Discipline priests.
    Maybe its because Turalyon is lightforged aka one with the light?