Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry How come old prestigious achievements aren't account wide yet?

Examples being the old level 60 PVP achievements.

I have Knight-Captain on my account, yet I cannot use it unless I play the character who got the achievement, which I really don't. Having the title also enables me to buy the old moggable PVP gear in Netherstorm... only if I play that character.

Same with the tabards of the Argent Dawn and Protector. I have those, yet cannot use them. At all.

Why won't Blizzard make achievements like those account wide? It infuriates me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfinna View Post

I have Knight-Captain on my account, yet I cannot use it unless I play the character who got the achievement, which I really don't. Having the title also enables me to buy the old moggable PVP gear in Netherstorm... only if I play that character.

Same with the tabards of the Argent Dawn and Protector. I have those, yet cannot use them. At all.

agreed. i have a hunter that used to be warlord. wish i could have that title back
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    agreed. i have a hunter that used to be warlord. wish i could have that title back
    You can, through RBG.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Same with Gladiator Mounts. My S3 Drake rots away on my Rogue that I no longer play. I'd love to be able to use it on other characters, similar to how Mythic raid mounts are account-wide.

Tabard of the Argent Dawn, however, can be transmogrified visually at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    You can, through RBG.
    True this is, but honestly, it isn't as rewarding.

If my information is also correct, you cannot get the moggable PVP gear with the RBG titles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Same with Gladiator Mounts. My S3 Drake rots away on my Rogue that I no longer play. I'd love to be able to use it on other characters, similar to how Mythic raid mounts are account-wide.

Tabard of the Argent Dawn, however, can be transmogrified visually at least.

Hm, nope? Not for me at least. I can only mog the Tabard of the Protector from the Dark Portal event; it looks the exact same as the Argent tabard.

You can, through RBG.
    Yeah you can have the PVP ones. But some are locked. Like Mistwalker and other realm first titles on the char you played.

- - - Updated - - -

You can, through RBG.
    Yeah you can have the PVP ones. But some are locked. Like Mistwalker and realm first titles on the char you played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because that is the character you put the effort into getting. Not your new main or other alts, according to Blizzard logic.

I hate it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Because that is the character you put the effort into getting. Not your new main or other alts, according to Blizzard logic.

I hate it as well.
    I don't even Conqueror is account wide but haven't checked in a while. That's pretty dumb.

Hm, nope? Not for me at least. I can only mog the Tabard of the Protector from the Dark Portal event; it looks the exact same as the Argent tabard.
    Just checked again. I can transmog Tabard of the Argent Dawn on my alts. Somethings awry on your end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked again. I can transmog Tabard of the Argent Dawn on my alts. Somethings awry on your end.
    Typing Argent Dawn in my Wardrobe only brings me to the Tabard of the Protector. Huh.

Maybe it's because the wardrobe documents items with the same colors and models under a single name, and I guess it just documented under Protector for me.

Typing Argent Dawn in my Wardrobe only brings me to the Tabard of the Protector. Huh.

Maybe it's because the wardrobe documents items with the same colors and models under a single name, and I guess it just documented under Protector for me.
    You should be able to hit tab or whatever the command is to change which tabard name gets transmogrified.

If my information is also correct, you cannot get the moggable PVP gear with the RBG titles.
    It's the other way around. You can't get the moggable gear with old titles. RBG titles can get you the moggable ones or at least that is how it works on my toons. My druid has old titles from back then since I PvP'ed on it a lot with some friends. I can buy all the gear for the associated titles, but can't use it to mog nor learn an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It's the other way around. You can't get the moggable gear with old titles. RBG titles can get you the moggable ones or at least that is how it works on my toons. My druid has old titles from back then since I PvP'ed on it a lot with some friends. I can buy all the gear for the associated titles, but can't use it to mog nor learn an appearance.
    You need rank 9 or higher from Classic to be able to purchase the moggable gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need rank 9 or higher from Classic to be able to purchase the moggable gear.
    Rank 9 being Legionnaire or Knight Captain, which makes me extremely lucky in the event that the achieves do become moggable.

Because Blizzard is so inconsistent with design decisions it's utterly fucking mindblowing.

They apparently have no problem with my lvl 20 alts riding around on Guldan infernals but when I asked about wearing my grand marshal title on them it's "well that's a reflection of the character you achieved it on" which is utter bullshit. What's even dumber is I can xmog my GM gear not only on my mage that earned the title but any other mages I create can also xmog it. So what exactly is their stance? None of it makes any goddamn sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Because Blizzard is so inconsistent with design decisions it's utterly fucking mindblowing.

They apparently have no problem with my lvl 20 alts riding around on Guldan infernals but when I asked about wearing my grand marshal title on them it's "well that's a reflection of the character you achieved it on" which is utter bullshit. What's even dumber is I can xmog my GM gear not only on my mage that earned the title but any other mages I create can also xmog it. So what exactly is their stance? None of it makes any goddamn sense.
    You're saying you can mog your Grand Marshal gear on your mage, and any other mage alts?

Must be a bug, because I earned Knight Captain on a Warrior, and on the Warrior I play now cannot mog the gear, or buy it in fact. But last I checked was during WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You can't buy the moggable appearances with the old titles, but if you buy the old original items you get them available for mog.

You're saying you can mog your Grand Marshal gear on your mage, and any other mage alts?

Must be a bug, because I earned Knight Captain on a Warrior, and on the Warrior I play now cannot mog the gear, or buy it in fact. But last I checked was during WoD.
    Yeah they can't buy it either but it shows up in their xmog lists so whatever. I've went back and forth with the devs multiple times about this and they use the same tired excuses so basically my interest in PvP is beyond nonexistent.

If anything it just is another thing to add to the list of "Blizzard hates alts and would totally try and only allow you one character slot if they knew they could get away with it"

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    You can't buy the moggable appearances with the old titles, but if you buy the old original items you get them available for mog.
    Which is what I was saying. I bought the old original items with the titles I had in the past. None of it is moggable. Not the new nor the old.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Yes you can. The old original items don't give the appearance, only the replica versions do. The replica versions are purchasable with either Rank 9 or higher from Classic PvP or from Rank 9 or higher from RBGs.

- - - Updated - - -

Rank 9 being Legionnaire or Knight Captain, which makes me extremely lucky in the event that the achieves do become moggable.
    Rank 9 is Centurion/Knight-Champion