Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    so how much did that cloak helped now on legion expansion fights
    ??? he had 2 purposes, hint to the legion expac, which he did

and give us our cloak, which he did

2 separate things

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    He's been playing everyone.
    He'll get all void-touched and be a raid boss.

If only there were a way to redeem himself. Like, teaching some kind of inexperienced fighter. With some other kind of pinnacle of goodness to counter-balance his cruel methods. Hmm... In any respect, his absence is perplexing. He should at least be around to support Anduin. I mean, his dad just died. If he shows sympathy later it'll feel half-baked.

speaking of wrathion and things there should of been a way to upgrade mop cloak and wod rings to legion ilvl's as a legendary slot possibility

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why Wrathion hasn't been part of this story. It's a total failure by the lore writers.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I don't understand why Wrathion hasn't been part of this story. It's a total failure by the lore writers.
    They probably realized hes an awful character and decided wisely to get rid of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why he is an awful character compared to any of blizzard's other characters. His questline and story were the only redeeming aspects of mop. I'm very disapointed that they didn't continue his story. This is one problem with blizzard writing. Many story lines are left hanging, and will probably never get finished.

I don't care about the failure, I just want to know why he was on Draenor, and at the mage tower when Cordana went crazy, and why he isn't here now legion are.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    His power got a foundation during the Legendary Dagger questline, where he was shown to be able to subdue a full grown black dragon. This already sets him pretty high and that was not very long after his birth.

Furthermore, he has eaten the heart of Lie Shen, got the blessing of the August celestials and consumed other Pandaria sources of power....And that is only of what the player have given him, telling nothing of what he has aquired himself.
    Yah and WE wiped out the Burning Legion, a group that conquered countless worlds in countless timelines. Wrathion is insignificant to us.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Yah and WE wiped out the Burning Legion, a group that conquered countless worlds in countless timelines. Wrathion is insignificant to us.
    Well, welcome to the world of Blizzard, where power increases overtime for no reason at all! If Wrathion is powerfull in MoP, he will be powerfull 2 expansions later. Blizzard does this all the time. If we followed your way of power, the dragon aspects would be 1-shotable by us and we would be able to kill all the elemental lords as 2 people.

Even with a lowered power level, Wrathion is still significant for us, since he must have used his time in exile to prepare something smart and since he completes the dragon pantheon.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

He's a baby dragon, what cha expect?

He's one of the few success stories for having introduced new Warcraft characters in WoW
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    speaking of wrathion and things there should of been a way to upgrade mop cloak and wod rings to legion ilvl's as a legendary slot possibility
    Nah. I like the idea in theory, but the community will consider them mandatory or useless. Usually that's not a big deal, but they're no longer obtainable. If they're the best legendaries, it gives an objective gameplay advantage to those who have them, and if they're not, why even bother?

There'd be too much outrage. You can't retire an item on the premise that it's no longer useful and was just a reward for those who played at the time, and then make it relevant again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    He's a baby dragon, what cha expect?
    Time Roulette go?

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Nah. I like the idea in theory, but the community will consider them mandatory or useless. Usually that's not a big deal, but they're no longer obtainable. If they're the best legendaries, it gives an objective gameplay advantage to those who have them, and if they're not, why even bother?

There'd be too much outrage. You can't retire an item on the premise that it's no longer useful and was just a reward for those who played at the time, and then make it relevant again.

- - - Updated - - -

Time Roulette go?
    even if they ended up being bis, its still better way of going about then fliping the coin and going "oh I got my x amount of legendaries and they aren't my bis so i'm screwed"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    even if they ended up being bis, its still better way of going about then fliping the coin and going "oh I got my x amount of legendaries and they aren't my bis so i'm screwed"
    How is that better. Instead of knowing you have a chance to get it, you know you can't.

They clearly had no idea what to do with him in WoD, so they just sent him off to the Ogre continent and forgot about him, and hoped everyone else would, too. I suspect he's Metzen's creation, and he never got around to filling out a story arc for him past the end of Pandaria. He's like Jaina - no story, so they shove them offstage until needed again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Times have changed.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Hey, it's not Wrathion's fault Blizzard botched their own lore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    He's one of the few success stories for having introduced new Warcraft characters in WoW
    And one of the greatests examples of how bad Blizzard is at writing stories around these new great characters. Everything great they make, they end up destroying before their time is over.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Dude has a stupid hat, what did you expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.