Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I talked to alot of muslims in my life and they all think their mother country is their big holy land.
    They can't have both. Same with their passports. this counts for all islamic countries.
    But... ain't there a LOT of non-Muslims that have dual citizenship, such as Jews in the country they live and Israel ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I can just feel the blood rushing through and engorging the penises of those trying to contain their erections as they rush to this thread to circle jerk about Muslims .
    Did you move from Pakistan or only have parents from Pakistan? You have no doubt the average person who goes from Pakistan to Europe will assimilate and not propagate hostility towards the host country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Did you move from Pakistan or only have parents from Pakistan? You have no doubt the average person who goes from Pakistan to Europe will assimilate and not propagate hostility towards the host country?
    My parents immigrated from there and my siblings and I were born in Britain or Pakistan. As for the average person it depends. If they are from a middle to upper-class family they are more than likely to already be "westernized" to a certain degree while being in Pakistan. Education and of course higher standards of living play a large part in this.

It's not the average person or Muslim that you need to worry about. People would be surprised how most are willing to bend their tightly held religious principles when they are offered more freedom. Worry about those who are drawn to extremist Imams who can shame them into subversiveness and a lot of recent terrorist incidents had perpetrators that weren't radicalized in mosques, but rather online.

So no I don't think the average immigrant from there comes with the inherent intent to cause harm.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

An eastern culture will never fit in a western world. This is a forced thing by the western goverment. But in the end a new generetion will rise against it.
    Just wait till Germany will stop feeling bad for themself because WWI and WWII and start steamrolling the eastern countries.
    That's just bullshit.

I don't believe random statics from the internet.
    It's not from "the internet" it's from the EU.

I talked to alot of muslims in my life and they all think their mother country is their big holy land.
    They can't have both. Same with their passports. this counts for all islamic countries.
    Hahaha, wait you won't accept "statistics from the internet" but this passes?

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    First is a feel. Second is a feel. Third is a "methinks".

Not really trustworthy enough to be called statistics?
    Have you never heard of opinion polls?
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2017-09-22 at 07:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    What did you ever do to earn their respect ?
    Talk rubbish about strangers on internet ?

More like dressing up like zwarte piet and claiming its not racist.. Very respectful...

Respect is something you give to get back, not something you "earn".
    Don't bring "Zwarte Piet" into this if you aint even dutch. That is an old tradition that shouldn't had been harmed and if you think any of us saw it in a racist way then you are plane stupid.

Only people who saw it being racist are those who weren't living in holland. Sadly, people are butthurt about anything nowadays.

Heck we even have gender neutral stores now, because people think its normal for a guy to feel like a girl or the other way around. These people are sick in the head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That's just bullshit.
    No it is not. It is human nature to not like everyone.
    Eastern and Western are not ment to be with eachother. We are too much apart from eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Eastern and Western are not ment to be with eachother. We are too much apart from eachother.
    I have plenty of friends living in western countries without any issues. You're lying. I've lived in Australia for some time while studying too, without any major issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    But... ain't there a LOT of non-Muslims that have dual citizenship, such as Jews in the country they live and Israel ?
    Just saying, if you want my respect, turkish people should have 1 passport and that passport should be the one of the country they live in.
    When erdogan asked for turkish votes, there is where i lost even more faith in islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    What's the difference between a conservative Muslim woman and an evangelical american one? The first one is allowed to have an abortion.
    The second one is allowed to drive, take a walk alone, choose her husband, get a job and show her hair. Shall we continue applying extreme stereotypes to all religious women? Because you won't win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    The second one is allowed to drive, take a walk alone, choose her husband, get a job and show her hair. Shall we continue applying extreme stereotypes to all religious women? Because you won't win.
    Both examples have there flaws. One of the 2 has alot more though.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Is this one of those attempt to indirectly attempt to declare that every muslim is automatically a terrorist? Also you americans need to make up your mind, one day you guys claim it are the refugees that are always the terrorists, another day you claim it is muslims that have been born and raised here.
    Dang. I didnt know PrimaryColor spoke for all Americans. Interesting logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Real question is, who the fuck wants your respect?
    Well i know islam doesn't. Since they don't care what people think.

Oh my...
    He stated the “M” word.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I can just feel the blood rushing through and engorging the penises of those trying to contain their erections as they rush to this thread to circle jerk about Muslims .
    Just think, you were one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aya L View Post
    76% of Muslim respondents feel strongly attached to the country they live in;
    31% of those seeking work felt discriminated against over the last five years;
    42% of respondents who had been stopped by the police over the last year said this happened because of the migrant or ethnic minority background.
    No matter the subject matter, it's quite puzzling why anybody should care about what a survey like this says. Why not spend some effort on making an actual investigation into the matter, and not a lol-worthy survey like this - I mean I doubt that the result can possibly get any less reliable than this, for good or for worse. Asking people if they feel discriminated against, and other questions that are so biased towards a result that it isn't even funny. The basics of science really needs to be taught better in schools, because things are getting progressively worse when it comes to things like this, and that without needing any help what-so-ever from the new alt-facts fad and similar.
    Last edited by Sama-81; 2017-09-22 at 11:30 PM.

The EU is a failing continent. As I see more news about this, it only solidifies the stance that America really is the best and most safest place in the world.

Deleted
    Certain politicians have interesting definitions for good assimilation. They don't care about immigrants learning the language, getting a job or abandoning primitive, superstitious beliefs. Instead they measure it by how much they use social services.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You first sort your shitty attitude towards immigrants, systematic discrimination and widespread racism in your country, then complain. Americans have few tricks to teach you and change your racist culture.
    When you move to another country, you live by its rules instead of demanding respect for the rules of whichever craphole you crawled out from.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    When you move to another country, you live by its rules instead of demanding respect for the rules of whichever craphole you crawled out from.
    Yes and no. You should adapt to the country you move to but that shouldn't mean giving up everything you know. Also, craphole? You think immigrants come from crapholes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Oh my...
    He stated the “M” word.

- - - Updated - - -

Just think, you were one of them.
    Gotta get my rocks off somehow mate .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    They don't, and they still live. The fuck you gonna do about it? Complain in a gaming forum?
    Well it's quite simple really. They can stay in their gated communities and do whatever they want. But as soon as they try and change my country in ways they want to fit their backward ideas. I will fight back.

I will fight back using every tool I must, to counter every tool they use. I will use the ballot when they do, I will use the picket when they do. And if all else fails, and my government proves far to willing to side with hyper-conservative backwards Ideals, I shall use the bullet too.

My country was built on My ancestors ideals, not theirs. It should not change to fit them, they should change to fit it.

I live in England, They live in England. They need to become English, not we need to become Pakistan or Bangladesh or Saudi Arabia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yes and no. You should adapt to the country you move to but that shouldn't mean giving up everything you know. Also, craphole? You think immigrants come from crapholes?
    Yes, they do, otherwise they'd stay there.

The generations of eastern people living in western countries pretty much proves this false.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.