Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What wiki? And I mean...why would you grab the shield of a white supremacist group, and conveniently be dressed in the same shirt/slacks as the rest of them, if you weren't involved with them?
    So if that black sniper was ever seen in BLM shirt he should be considered part of BLM, is that what you're saying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Can you tell of which group was that guy with a car exactly a member?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, genuinely curious.
    Ask Trump what he meant by both sides? Maybe ask the alt-right posting videos of how this was a success? Maybe the same group that those claiming protestors asked for it?

If you are having troubles figuring it out, don't for a second pretend anything I say will change that. Listen to your emperor of Kek instead...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Right here is you asking for proof:

and I'm sure there are many other times but I guess they were all in jest
    That's not at all the same thing. I asked him to present figures, not link a source. He could have presented his own figures. My point was that he was making an argument based in numbers, without providing any.

I never said I have NEVER asked for a source, just that it's not my thing. You are reading way too much in to what I said, while still not getting the obvious fucking point. My point was that source please is not a winning argument; it's presenting someone else's argument.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-09-22 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    I work for Wallstreet lmfao, of course ill defend it, because most people demonize something they have zero understand of.
    Seeing as how I am responding to you completely misrepresenting them, your opinion doesn't surprise me. Although acknowledging what I am actually saying would be nice... I have about 50 min left in my lunch...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That's not at all the same thing. I asked him to present figures, not link a source. He could have presented his own figures. My point was that he was making an argument based in numbers, without providing any.

I never said I have NEVER asked for a source, just that it's not my thing. You are reading way too much in to what I said, while still not getting the obvious fucking point. My point was that source please is not a winning argument; it's presenting someone else's argument.
    Yup, of course that was it. Would you say that presenting figures to you was presenting proof? Because that's what Edge said to you, you ask for proof of things but refuse to provide any yourself. You then said you never ask for sources which are different things but you replied as though they were the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So...why did you bring it up? It certainly doesn't seem to apply here. You either brought it up as a defense of Trump, or it was completely irrelevant information. Pick one. Neither trait is helpful.
    Irrelevant to what exactly? We were talking about Manafort; that is certainly relevant to his fate.

This line would work better if there wasn't mounting evidence that the investigation is getting stronger. You don't pick a lock on a no-knock warrant because "she turned me into a newt, I got better" was said.
    Yeah, yeah, and those re-openings of Clinton investigations and new subpoenas as well as immunities handed left and right were "because they were trying to get bigger fish, Clinton, and had a solid lead. You don't just hand immunities if you don't!". Totally.

You're mirror copies of each other, really.

And finally, I'll remind you this is not just "the other side does it". Trump stood and basket in the LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! chants and then threatened to prosecute her to her face. He didn't just "use" it, he applauded it, he reveled in it. Trump threw those rules out. You can't use them to defend him, or his fanbase, anymore. I don't make the rules. Neither do you.
    And now you're applauding exactly the same against Trump. Normalising his approach.

Do you understand it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And because someone is even thinking about saying such, it's not censorship, it's capitalism. Google can ban whatever they want, as long as they're willing to eat any losses incurred for doing so.
    Not gonna hurt them in the long run anyway, the money they make from Youtube is pennies compared to everything else.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    So if that black sniper was ever seen in BLM shirt he should be considered part of BLM, is that what you're saying?
    The BLM members were running from his gunshots, just like everyone else. People who went to participate and do exactly what everyone else was doing, do represent the group. Just like those hundreds of BLM members diving for their lives, represent BLM members, more than the guy shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Yup, of course that was it. Would you say that presenting figures to you was presenting proof? Because that's what Edge said to you, you ask for proof of things but refuse to provide any yourself. You then said you never ask for sources which are different things but you replied as though they were the same.
    Meh. Whatever. Either way, on this board, there is ZERO point in linking anything, because they will just hand wave it away. But, I'm not here to win any battles anyway; I just want to discuss things. I'm amazed you can't follow this concept, because to me it's pretty simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes and? He wasn't tapped, Manafort was.

If he stupidly chose a guy who was being tapped, or had recently been tapped, that's kinda on him bro.

Something something "the best people" something something.
    Your pathetic.

You defend the most dishonest things regardless of facts based on party doctrine rather than what is right for the Country. You would find gainful employment under Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler. Now here and again, you showcase why you should not be a Moderator with your asinine zealotry and lack of intelligence. The logic you employ is much like a Mafia Thug claiming: "I didn't put the guy in the car with explosives. I was just wiring the explosives to go off."

The FBI knew Manafort did business at Trump Tower. Ergo logic dictates Trump Tower was wiretapped, even if Trump himself was not in his private apartment. Incidental information is still information attained to attack a candidate so as to uplift another. Moreover Trump had regular contact with Manafort. His part in dialogues was unmasked as I understand as well.

Ergo, anyone claiming it wasn't intended is just a Alt-Left zealot with the same scruples as Harry Reid. "Dishonest, yes but we won the election." Another good reason why Democrats must never reclaim power. This morality is their nature. Victory at any cost, even if one must abuse their power to do so.

Anything Trump has done is secondary to this. Obama and Clapper must be held accountable for this.
    If Trump is smart he will also purge every single person in the FBI who was hired by Obama, and then fire Mueller.

It will all trace back to them. I am calling it now.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-09-22 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What they are telling you is true. I don't know why you are surprised. Google is a HIGHLY politicized company. They make no claims to being neutral. You literally cannot make a single nickel from YouTube, off a video that is anti-left. You might get way with espousing a right wing view here or there, but if you engage with the left, you will be demonetized. If you make your channel all about the right, you will see instant demonetization, before anyone even had a chance to watch it. Meanwhile, TYT has yet to see a video demonetized, and they are put in the trending feed, before their video even has any views or likes. It's quite transparent what is going on.

That said, it's not illegal, and the free market will correct it. Another outlet will come along, that stays out of politics, and it will steal all their viewers. The person who pays the price for bigotry, is the bigot.
    If you've been paying attention to youtube, you'd know that they're demonetizing videos left and right that could be construed as controversial. Youtubers call it the "adpocalypse" and the second wave of it is occurring now (the previous one happened not long after Pewdiepie got those kids to hold up a sign saying "Death to all Jews") Hell, Sam Seder has had a lot of videos demonetized and he's pretty left wing. I don't know the specifics about TYT but they make a lot of money off of their own site/subscription model so they'd be less likely to complain if they have a video demonetized and they don't seem to be the type to comment on youtube-meta stuff. Afaik, Sargon has had a few videos demonetized because of the Destiny drama, where he just took clips from Destiny's video and put them in a video, with no commentary and adding nothing to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Your pathetic.

You defend the most dishonest things regardless of facts based on party doctrine rather than what is right for the Country. Now here and again, you showcase why you should not be a Moderator with your asinine zealotry and lack of intelligence. The logic you employ is much like a Mafia Thug claiming: "I didn't put the guy in the car with explosives. I was just wiring the explosives to go off."

The FBI knew Manafort did business at Trump Tower. Trump Tower was wiretapped. Trump had contact with Manafort. Anyone claiming it wasn't intended is just a Alt-Left zealot with the same scruples as Harry Reid. "Dishonest, yes but we won the election." Another good reason why Democrats must never reclaim power. This morality is their nature. Victory at any cost, even if one must abuse their power to do so. Anything Trump has done is secondary to this. Obama and Clapper must be held accountable for this.

This makes no sense at all. Manafort was tapped before he ever was hired by Trump. The question you should be asking, is why Trump hired a guy that was under surveillance? On top of that, Manafort was fired well before Trump's victory. Making your claim even more bizarre... Obama was not wiretapping Trump tower, they were tapping Manafort for his involvement with Russia, but Trump chose him anyway.

Just to be clear... Trump hired a guy that was tapped, due to his dealings with Russia. Just like he hired Flynn, despite him being fired by previous administration, to only find out he lied about being involved with Russia.

You're not very good at this : /

Your pathetic.

You defend the most dishonest things regardless of facts based on party doctrine rather than what is right for the Country. You would find gainful employment under Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler. Now here and again, you showcase why you should not be a Moderator with your asinine zealotry and lack of intelligence. The logic you employ is much like a Mafia Thug claiming: "I didn't put the guy in the car with explosives. I was just wiring the explosives to go off."

The FBI knew Manafort did business at Trump Tower. Trump Tower was wiretapped. Trump had contact with Manafort. Anyone claiming it wasn't intended is just a Alt-Left zealot with the same scruples as Harry Reid. "Dishonest, yes but we won the election." Another good reason why Democrats must never reclaim power. This morality is their nature. Victory at any cost, even if one must abuse their power to do so. Anything Trump has done is secondary to this. Obama and Clapper must be held accountable for this.

Despite all your words you really don't say that much. You claim Trump tower was wiretapped. Is Trump tower Trump? Is he a giant transformer who turns in to a building? No, I believe he is not a giant transformer who turns in to a building. Trump wasn't wiretapped as he claimed. If he was recorded because he was also in to shady shit, that's on him. He wasn't the target of a wiretap and Obama didn't even order this wiretap. Nobody thinks you're making sense. You can't believe you're making sense.

And FURTHERMORE it was a god damned judge issued wiretap. Nobody is going to prison for anything.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    If you've been paying attention to youtube, you'd know that they're demonetizing videos left and right that could be construed as controversial. Youtubers call it the "adpocalypse" and the second wave of it is occurring now (the previous one happened not long after Pewdiepie got those kids to hold up a sign saying "Death to all Jews") Hell, Sam Seder has had a lot of videos demonetized and he's pretty left wing. I don't know the specifics about TYT but they make a lot of money off of their own site/subscription model so they'd be less likely to complain if they have a video demonetized and they don't seem to be the type to comment on youtube-meta stuff. Afaik, Sargon has had a few videos demonetized because of the Destiny drama, where he just took clips from Destiny's video and put them in a video, with no commentary and adding nothing to it.
    Big fan of the majority report. According to sam they got some of the youtube ad revenue back but not much.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Your pathetic.

God so much nonsense and irony in this post, I don't know where to start, but highlighted the most amusing part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This makes no sense at all.
    Made a small set of corrections to clarify. Point of fact, anyone doing business at Trump Tower is reasonably going to be in contact with Candidate Trump. Again intent here is the key point. What was the intent? The intent was likely in a roundabout and shifty way to gather intelligence on Donald Trump to the benefit of Hillary Clinton. Anyone claiming otherwise is just saying that because they don't give a damn about the rules except when they can benefit them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    God so much nonsense and irony in this post, I don't know where to start, but highlighted the most amusing part.
    Yeah yeah, Democrats will do anything to hold onto power. We know already man. We know.

Break California and Texas into 5 smaller states if your so confident the people are on your side. Then we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I could not be more aware of this issue. But you seem to be unaware of the fact that some are being excluded from it, and they are all on the left (among politics pages). Google is very plainly exerting their own political ideology, via promotion of left leaning channels, and exempting them from demonetization rules. If it was truly all about appeasing ad buyers, they would ban ALL politics channels, as they divide customers in to two.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...iretapped.html

I feel the need to remind some folks in this thread - the Jeff Sessions led Department of Justice publicly confirmed that they have no evidence that Trump Tower itself was wiretapped at the order of Obama.

Translation: Trumps claim was, unsurprisingly, complete bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a small set of corrections to clarify. Point of fact, anyone doing business at Trump Tower is reasonably going to be in contact with Candidate Trump. Again intent here is the key point. What was the intent? The intent was likely in a roundabout and shifty way to gather intelligence on Donald Trump to the benefit of Hillary Clinton. Anyone claiming otherwise is just saying that because they don't give a damn about the rules except when they can benefit them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah yeah, Democrats will do anything to hold onto power. We know already man. We know.

Break California and Texas into 5 smaller states if your so confident the people are on your side. Then we'll talk.
    Thats not actually a point of fact. I dont imagine trump saw or had conversations with half the people who "did business" there.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.