Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If I don't log in I'll miss out on something...!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    - I believe the words "Last Attempt" have a magical effect on a raid. It definitely brings out everyone's A-game. Should NOT be abused, though.
    If there is real magic in the world, "Last Pull" or the like is definitely a magical spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I used to believe that if i contributed in LFR i had a greater loot chance. I always knew this was false but somehow i always thought if i didn't afk around and tried my chance to get something would be greater.
    I fear it works the other way around, I tried as you did, topped meters and did everything right on my alts. Rarely got loot..
    Decided to just "fuck it", put on auto attacks and watched youtube/netflix, and I swear my drop chance increased!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

That there is an 'in-built' luck system and you can waste good rolls and then get low ones when stuff drops. Back in vanilla (and when I was about 14) it was to the extent that I believed an employee from Blizz was watching all of your raids and decided when it was someone's time to win a roll XD

...This system seems to be the reverse of how I believe it works though. Back when I was raiding, it was a running joke concerning my notorious sub 15 rolls on every item.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Only casuals get good and highly titanforged items, seems to be true though in my guilds case
    This one

the worse you are, the better luck you will have.

Saw it too many times to believe otherwise. Die 30 seconds into Normal Goroth? Get max ilvl trinket with socket. Do 100k dps? Get a legendary.

Deleted
    i'm superstitious of joining pugs where the leader (~900ilvl) is asking for "Curve" and 930ilvl+. I'm afraid i will catch the jeebies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haippari View Post
    i'm superstitious of joining pugs where the leader (~900ilvl) is asking for "Curve" and 930ilvl+. I'm afraid i will catch the jeebies.
    lmao im pretty sure this is actually always someone looking for a carry and uses aotc to make sure htey can finish the raid.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    before the infinite augment rune, every time you use rune after every good pull, the pull with rune up will be horrible (I have this tested )

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    before the infinite augment rune, every time you use rune after every good pull, the pull with rune up will be horrible (I have this tested )
    LOL so true.

The try after your best one in a boss that you wiped a lot will be like no one ever played WoW.

Your worst skill wise friend will get all the rare mounts/items first, like a DPS trinket he doesnt even know how to use properly.

If you havent played for awhile magically your loot chance seems to be higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obvious superstitions:

I will never get the loot I want on my main, but my alts will be showered with every conceivable RNG gift the moment I start trying to gear them.

As a sort of corollary to the above, I only get loot when I don't really want it or am not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    This one

the worse you are, the better luck you will have.

Saw it too many times to believe otherwise. Die 30 seconds into Normal Goroth? Get max ilvl trinket with socket. Do 100k dps? Get a legendary.
    This one so much. The 'melee' hunter in vanilla because they forgot to bring arrows? The 'melee' mage? The ret pally (in vanilla)? The mana sponge who by now with the amount of healer mana he's soaked could be classified as a weapon of mass destruction ala the Mana Bomb? The ultra casual guildy who probably won't log in again for a couple months that you just brought to fill the numbers?

All of these people will loot their BiS items even more so if you have a good dedicated player who always shows up flasked\Runed\Potted on time and plays well who also needs the same item...
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.