Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Actually i don't remember what my last one was for, but i was banned atleast 4 times for sig space, and got an infraction 2 days ago for it.
    Your last ban was because you posted a picture, I think...

Can't remember, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    What "sig space" means?
    Pretty much if your signature is too big you'll get an infraction/ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    See, the problem I have with people wanting to kill Sylvanas off is that they're
    1. Genn fanboys so that invalidates all their arguments
    or
    2. She's done a some evil things and because she's the faction leader, that means she "has to die"

You have to look away from the lore for a moment and realize how incredibly important this character is to people who've gone through a hard time in their life.
    People who've fought cancer, gotten in accidents and things alike see this character as a symbol of fortitude.

While -you- might not look at a game character and get inspired / encouraged, there's tons of people out there who do. No other prominent characters have that kind of story.

And this is way more important than people just wanting her (completely) dead, had I been a game designer, I would've never let a few fans' BIASED opinions kill off a character that means so much to others.

People forget that Sylvanas is one of the most popular characters that Blizzard have for a reason. Jaina might also reach that level of importance depending on how well they write her in 8.0, she's mostly been a sidekick until now, but she's got a tragic background
    Sylvanas is not someone to get inspired by. That's all I'm going to say, this isn't a Sylvanas thread.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Pretty much if your signature is too big you'll get an infraction/ban.
    Yeah, they catch you for that and they ban you, they don't even give you a moment to fix it, lol.

Happened to me at least twice, and I usually check it right after I update it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sylvanas is not someone to get inspired by. That's all I'm going to say, this isn't a Sylvanas thread.
    Yet so many players out there are inspired by her story pre-cata.

What if we use power of our artifacts to seal the wound (or atleast, in an attempt), destroying them in the process?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    What if we use power of our artifacts to seal the wound (or atleast, in an attempt), destroying them in the process?
    This is my guess, after discovering how things will end on Antorus.

I do not know if this was discussed before (excuse me for not reading 624 pages) or not but apparently the newest theory is that the link to the new expansion is noone else but Moira Bronzebeard (Thaurissan) as most of the Old God's whispers could be tight to her
    as explained in the video below
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-09-22 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it be Moira? Her heart being a crater doesn't make sense. She seems to be doing relatively ok emotionally.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wow mods actually banned him for that shit, nothing new LuL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    I do not know if this was discussed before (excuse me for not reading 624 pages) or not but apparently the newest theory is that the link to the new expansion is noone else but Moira Bronzebeard (Thaurissan) as most of the Old God's whispers could be tight to her
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mMd0xvHEFQ
    Meh, not convinced, too far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It's obviously talking about azeroth imo.

She was captured and seduced via magical means by Emperor Dagran Thaurissan (her hearth is a crater) and became pregnant with his child. (boy king)
    curse of flesh (dwarves turned from stone to flesh)
    she has already planted the seeds of its downfall (her child)
    also she is a shadow priest

Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-09-22 at 11:25 PM.

It's obviously talking about azeroth imo.
    That's what I thought as well, especially if her heart is located in Silithus hence the "crater", and the void/old gods "filling it", after what we've datamined recently.

PS: Happy to see you alive and kicking Bjoramier, loved that orgy comment earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moira's son won't have an effect on the Warcraft universe for a very long time unless Blizzard does a big time jump(Legion would of been a good place to start it(after Legion that is).

Warrior-Magi

That's what I thought as well, especially if her heart is located in Silithus hence the "crater", and the void/old gods "filling it", after what we've datamined recently.

PS: Happy to see you alive and kicking Bjoramier, loved that orgy comment earlier.
    Yea i wonder if the crater itself will actually be filled/blocked off or not, because having a massive pit of death doesn't sound likely lol. Unless of course they just make it like the twisting nether where you fall into it you just die.

Also ty m8

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Moira's son won't have an effect on the Warcraft universe for a very long time unless Blizzard does a big time jump(Legion would of been a good place to start it(after Legion that is).
    Definitely with Aeluron on this one. I mean, they might still do a time jump for next expansion for all we know, but I wouldn't expect it until a few expansions. Baby Thaurissan/Bronzebeard won't be relevant until then.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i wonder if the crater itself will actually be filled/blocked off or not, because having a massive pit of death doesn't sound likely lol. Unless of course they just make it like the twisting nether where you fall into it you just die.

Also ty m8
    It's probably just gonna be bleeding that sparkly blue titan magic juice! And sectators from all around the world and evils of all kinds will try to reach this power at all costs.

u welcome my dude

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Not a new theory, I've seen Moira thrown out as a potential before for the crater quote, but it's pretty flimsy. As Aeluron pointed out, nothing suggests her heart is a crater at all.

Also this video is painful.

He throws out the dumb Deepholm skybox meme, but makes it even dumber by suggesting that the swirls were the reason the Twilight's Hammer were in Deepholme (I mean at this point, I just assume he's literally never played Catalysm or ever done a quest in Deepholme, because the entire zone was about why the Twilight's Hammer was there, and it sure as hell wasn't for that. ). Also this has absolutely nothing to do with Moira.

"She's patient, Dwarves live a very long time." No they don't. They are actually fairly average.

He points to the curse of flesh as a reason why Moira's son may "hold the seed of an Old God" (seriously does this guy just not play the game at all? Does he not know that Humans and Gnomes are also victims of the curse?. I'll also point out again that Moira's son serves nowhere ("serves" not "will serve"), because he's a baby/toddler. He isn't king until he comes of age (at least a decade away), and he hasn't offered any lies.

"Moira is a shadow priest". So am I, and I have a dead Old God constantly whispering things into my head. So is Natalie Seline. Alleria is a hell of a lot more void infused than Moira, and Locus-Walker exists so her using a couple shadow priest spells is about the last thing I'm concerned about. "One individual who descends from a bloodline potentially corrupted by an old god" Seriously, does he just not get that every single dwarf, human, vrykul, gnome, trogg, flesh Mogu and flesh Tol'vir is someone who's bloodline was tainted by the curse of flesh?

"Can actually be found in the shadow priest class hall standing around the center, she's involved with several quests" I refuse to believe he has a shadow priest alt if he couldn't manage to figure out that the class hall is a priest thing, and the shadow part is extremely minor.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-09-22 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

"She's patient, Dwarves live a very long time." No they don't. They are actually fairly average.
    I wouldn't call hundreds of years fairly average lol

I wouldn't call hundreds of years fairly average lol
    I think it was more of a "fairly average compared to other Azerothian races" !

I think it was more of a "fairly average compared to other Azerothian races" !
    I'm actually not sure if the majority of azeroth races live for thousands of years... we need some lore clarification on ages.