Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I doubt the Ethereals will have monks. The other races do because the Pandaren taught them. But it looks like the Ethereal could be an Alliance race. Not both, because Locus Walker is siding himself to Alleria, who dislikes the horde. Also, Blizz said they didn't want to do a neutral race again.
    You shut me down in the best way possible. The Ethereals are agile and I assume as a sentient race, they can also be taught. I mean....since the Worgen can be taught Druidism and all, yes? I also think the Vrykul will become a Horde race. I'm hoping so, at least. And I'm glad they won't add a neutral race again. I disliked that wholeheartedly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    what I want? Legless Naga or children of cenarius
    What we expect to happen? expanded customization/ subraces
    Legless children of Cenarius? That would be cool to play

Sub races and more customisation would be awesome. I'm also interested in knowing how our artifacts will actually be handled and what will replace them. I hope I get to keep my mini army on my DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Legless children of Cenarius? That would be cool to play
    Handicapped night elves, why not?

Perhaps new race/class combinations will open? Night Elf Paladin, Human Shaman, Horde something or other, etc.

Definitely want to see more customizations to WoW.

One thing I'd really love to see are limb options for Undead. Limb options such as Unbattered (Think of the Undead in China WoW), Rot (Current WoW limbs), and Skeletal. Preferably if this customization option can be set for individual limbs, like two legs being unbattered as well as the left arm, but the right arm being rot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Handicapped night elves, why not?
    Extra customizaítion. One leg, one arm, missing eye. Makes dual wielding difficult, but who cares?

Not sure it's possible with the game's tech but, armour colour customisation. Sick to death of 'here is this amazing armour in...brown...again...just for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Not sure it's possible with the game's tech but, armour colour customisation. Sick to death of 'here is this amazing armour in...brown...again...just for a change
    Honestly, just having a bit more variation for leveling armor would go a long way imo, pretty much since wotlk you go through the entire leveling experience with the same armor set, which feels kind of silly as you upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    The increase in RNG began during MOP with the warforging/thunderforging but didn't really become an annoyance until WOD and it wasn't until Legion that people started quitting the game because of it.
    Ah right, totally forgot we had warforged etc. in MoP too, but you're right it wasn't that annoying in MoP as in WoD or the most in Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    i want pandaren druids