Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nigh elves, Gnomes, Humans. Oh you mean ones not in the game yet, uuuh elves, no more god damned Elves.

High Elves, Blood Elves look basically the same. Ethereals due to them not having much in the way of customisation and Vrykul because they're too much like humans.

I pretty much don't like most of the races people want to be added. I simply want either Ethereals or an insectoid race to be added. Anything else feels underwhelming to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ethereals.

How in the world would you even customize them?

The style of their rags and rag color? That's it. They're literately faceless. Hairless.

You cannot customize them unless Blizzard pulls a retcon larger than Draenei.

Deleted
    High Elfs. They're a fallen race of douche bags who are oh so superior. Who turned their back on their people because....principles? But are willing to murder their own kin in the streets of their home on the orders of someone else.

I really don't get their appeal.
    Last edited by mmoc8d6f890807; 2017-09-22 at 11:59 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    No more elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfinna View Post
    Ethereals.

How in the world would you even customize them?

The style of their rags and rag color? That's it. They're literately faceless. Hairless.

You cannot customize them unless Blizzard pulls a retcon larger than Draenei.
    Glow colour, glow intensity ,rag arrangement (face and body), rag colour, jewelry.

Five of the top off the top of me head....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

*clack clack clack*
    Can you move a bit to the left next to the melting butter? Back a little... (pushes).... mmmmm

No more elves and humans pls.

I don't want an existing race... unless its ogres.

A never before seen race that comes from another land with brand new lore that can be expanded upon for years to come would be nice.

There isn't anything I don't want. But I would never play an ogre. Detestable fat ass nothings and I hate them all.

Vrykul as a full race for Alliance.
    High elves as the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    Ethereals due to them not having much in the way of customisation
    Not trying to dissuade you or anything, but I imagine they'd have about the same.

In comparison to male undead:

Skin Color become bandage color.
    Face becomes bandages customizing the whole body rather than just the face (their arrangement on the body and where there are openings and such)
    Hair alters the loose bandages you see on most ethereal or where the energy leaks from
    Hair Color becomes energy color
    and features is a bunch of secondary options, pristine bandages, ratty old bandages, stuff like the undead features.

Honestly, even better: You could, with probably reasonable ease, extrapolate the Energy color options to instead be a hue slider and simply pick your own color, and then have an option at one end for void-based Ethereals.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-09-23 at 12:19 AM.

Rather than adding a new playable race I'd love if they added a new race with it's own city and introduced them to use throughout an expansion THEN added them as a new playable race. Getting a new race who suddenly want to become heroes of one faction with no pre-established lore felt so janky with Pandaland. The fact they were pandas didn't help but yeah, it'd be nice to get a new race we actually knew something about beforehand and had a decent story of WHY they joined the faction they did. It all felt a bit forced and arbitrary before.

So I guess that counts as what I wouldn't want as a new playable race but if I had to pick something already in game, I'd go with Naga. Not only would it make little sense, they betrayed their own entire race to follow Azshara so why would they turn now but I just don't like the Naga in general. Either that or Ogres, both have been highly requested and both would be terrible imo.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne elves please! Yeah I don't want Naga, what the hell? Rather have half horse half human creatures, they look quite cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that already exists ingame. I want a brand new from-an-alien-planet race.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Vrykul as a full race for Alliance.
    High elves as the same.

Not trying to dissuade you or anything, but I imagine they'd have about the same.

In comparison to male undead:

Skin Color become bandage color.
    Face becomes bandages customizing the whole body rather than just the face (their arrangement on the body and where there are openings and such)
    Hair alters the loose bandages you see on most ethereal or where the energy leaks from
    Hair Color becomes energy color
    and features is a bunch of secondary options, pristine bandages, ratty old bandages, stuff like the undead features.

Honestly, even better: You could, with probably reasonable ease, extrapolate the Energy color options to instead be a hue slider and simply pick your own color, and then have an option at one end for void-based Ethereals.
    Another issue for me, and it probably doesn't make much sense at all but it's opinion based is that I dislike the fact they have no faces, it makes it hard for me to relate to them.

Ogres. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why people want them. /opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Idd blizzard alrdy took the sci fi element to far for a fantasy game.
    That does not mean i want the death star in 4 years to enter warcraft.
    You are literally twenty five years too late to be complaining about sci-fi in Warcraft. Considering the orcs are aliens. If you're talking spaceships and such, you're still a decade too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy28 View Post
    Ogres, they are so boring. Don't understand why people want them so badly.
    Same, we dont need those fat fuckers. Only interesting thing about em is that some have two heads.

I dont want any more fucking elves!!