Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    She looks fine? Really? Go ask all the men from your highschool what they think? From your workplace? From your street. That ain't fine mate.
    And?

Are you so perpetually bored up there that all you do is spend time on the internet looking for fat people who are happy so you can be outraged about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    My perspective on the matter is that my girlfriend's awesome - she's stable, smart, rational, funny, she good at video games, has the same taste in music, has read/watched even more sci-fi than I have, is a great cook, has a great smile and laugh, and has a high libido. Plus, she's ~9 years older than me, and I prefer older women.

Sex and arousal is mostly in your head to begin with, if you are having sex correctly it's fun regardless of who your partner is - so really - apart from maintaining appearances to vain appearance-obsessed people - all of the above matters more than extra body fat.
    QFT

People put too much stock on what other people think, that said good to hear you're taking steps to better health.

Boy is that title clickbaity enough?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Ok its nice and all that she found love in this world. There are a lot of souls out there searching for their partner. Great for her. As far as how she looks, yeah she's fat and plain looking. Her fiance is pretty hot though.
    I don't get it, you're jelly or something? I dunno maybe he loves her because she's a good person?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Boy is that title clickbaity enough?

I don't get it, you're jelly or something? I dunno maybe he loves her because she's a good person?
    Not jealous at all. I am fine with how I look, I've got a good man that treats me right, and my man just happens to be pretty hot. Yes I'm overweight but I'm having surgery to correct that in November. My boyfriend actually wasn't supportive at first because he doesn't feel that the risk involved is worth my life if something were to happen but he's on board now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Being fat usually shows laziness and a lack of energy to improve ones-self. I don't consider those traits attractive.

What is it with the sad internet guys' obsession with overweight women? So many topics and hate from so many forever alones.

It's almost like they're projecting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    What is it with the sad internet guys' obsession with overweight women? So many topics and hate from so many forever alones.

It's almost like they're projecting.
    When the article claims this photoshoot "won the internet" it's worth taking a moment to laugh at and perhaps note how disgusting the chick is if you aren't into fat women.

If this 30-second post counts as an obsession in your mind, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Cause you ate too much, period.

I have nothing against fat people, anyone can do what they want. But this is geting ridiculous.
    I promise you I have prbly ate more than her consistently and I'm still borderline on being underweight.

"Fat people are the worst." - internet dudes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well, generally when it comes to portion control, I'd say that's true.

"Internet dudes are the worst." - fat people

"Fat people are the worst." - fat internet dudes
    I made it a bit more accurate

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Because trying to frame being fat as anything other than unhealthy is counter to logic and a stupid hill to die on.
    Who cares. Every day this forum is talking about fat people and the woes they inflict upon society. I honestly give zero fucks at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Who cares. Every day this forum is talking about fat people and the woes they inflict upon society. I honestly give zero fucks at this point.
    Because Fat people burden all of us. If we just denied Fat people care based on their Fatness I'd agree with you, but until then, I will wholeheartedly scold every lazy sack of lard I see.

It's the right thing to do.

Because Fat people burden all of us. If we just denied Fat people care based on their Fatness I'd agree with you, but until then, I will wholeheartedly scold every lazy sack of lard I see.

It's the right thing to do.
    And what would an overweight person care what some snaggletooth has to say about them?

Deleted
    And what would an overweight person care what some snaggletooth has to say about them?
    They'd post about it on their tumblr and how we need to accept being fat and lazy. then demand some puff piece to make them feel brave for being fat and lazy.

They'd post about it on their tumblr and how we need to accept being fat and lazy. then demand some puff piece to make them feel brave for being fat and lazy.
    More than likely, they'd probably not care, but hey, whatever feeds your impotent online power fantasy,

Deleted
    More than likely, they'd probably not care, but hey, whatever feeds your impotent online power fantasy,
    Whoa there, you really cut me down mr powerful internet Warrior. Look cupcake, if you were correct, there wouldn't be people using the words "fat-Shaming" would they; Clearly these hamplanets are feeling a bit sullen with the truth.

Whoa there, you really cut me down mr powerful internet Warrior. Look cupcake, if you were correct, there wouldn't be people using the words "fat-Shaming" would they; Clearly these hamplanets are feeling a bit sullen with the truth.
    Considering 62% of you Brits are overweight or obese, I'd hazard most aren't like that. Unless you think over half of your mighty countrymen are as you describe.

Deleted
    Considering 62% of you Brits are overweight or obese, I'd hazard most aren't like that. Unless you think over half of your mighty countrymen are as you describe.
    What? Fat and Lazy who make excuses for it? Yes, I think those people who are overweight are those.