Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So she set these pics to public why?

Rhetorical Question!!

“Over the years, I’ve come to accept that I am always going to be considered plus-size” she says.

Really? I started at 104kg in april and now I am 85kg. You are always going to be considered plus size if you are lazy. And not even lazy, I didn't try too much to lose that weight, I just stayed consistent.

You can lose weight, it's easy, just stick to your program. Stop eating sweets, reduce your meals to 4, with only 1 being a big one, and you will lose weight. I eat a toast, 2 eggs, 1 yoghurt with cornflakes and a banana and my lunch which is whatever. That's it for the whole day. It's so super easy yet people like to go philosophical and say these insane things.

Eating an ice cream is nice, but having a healthy body is nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    I guess I will be the first to point out that she is fat and not attractive.
    she is obese

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Ugh... she was lucky the photographer wasn't japanese... that's all I'm saying.
    or Yemeni we bully the hell out of fat people
    thats why we have few of them
    but when I went to study and work on saudi I was amazed how in the big liberal city no one can bully no one
    they have fat but still better than the west who edorse it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    “Over the years, I’ve come to accept that I am always going to be considered plus-size” she says.
    She knows she will never have any discipline. I guess thats what she ment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666
    So she set these pics to public why?
    Well, you could ... read the article?

Step forward Stephanie and Arryn, a young couple from Texas. They are not models, but friends with photographer Bria Terry, of Wolf & Rose Photography. Stephanie decided to respond to an everyday call for models to take part in a boudoir photoshoot, and as you can see, the results are stunning.

The photoshoot was uploaded onto Wolf & Rose Photography’s Facebook page, which is pretty much normal protocol, but this time the photos went hugely viral.
    Rhetorical fail. They were friends with a photographer, they did a shoot for the studio, the studio posted the pics on their own website and things took off from there. More than anything, wonder of wonders, a professional photographer can do a lot to influence how a shot goes over. Go figure.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

shes hideous

Any cruel comments about her are her own doing, she did this herself and has allowed them online for us to see

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Pretty sure if it was a fat boy with a fit girl everyone would call the girl gold digger because u can not love a fat boy unless he is rich ofc.
    becuase you live in a culture men are considered women and men are women.
    no wonder why many fat liberal arab run to your countries, becuase you endorse and love them and you can have all of them we dont want them
    lol gold diger in many other culture its shamefull if the man dont try his best to have the money to make his family happy.
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2017-09-23 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Well, you could ... read the article?

Rhetorical fail. They were friends with a photographer, they did a shoot for the studio, the studio posted the pics on their own website and things took off from there. More than anything, wonder of wonders, a professional photographer can do a lot to influence how a shot goes over. Go figure.
    She needed to have OK'ed that you do know that right? They couldnt have done it without her consent so she wanted this to go public!

Unless breach of privacy no longer applies in her state or country!

10+ Year Old Account
    When I see a guy with a girl like this, all it makes me think (albeit briefly because I give so little of a shit) is what hidden deformity (small dick, herpes or other scarring STD, vestigial tail, short) or mental problem (low self esteem from being bullied as a child or no father figure or just a weirdo chubby chaser fetish) he has to settle for that whale. That or she blew up after popping out a few kids for him and he knows he's stuck with her thanks to the government.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2017-09-23 at 11:03 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I AM my pounds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydrane View Post
    my calories are my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    My McNuggets are not yours to take!
    Haha, laughed harder than I should have.

10+ Year Old Account
    She needed to have OK'ed that you do know that right?
    Given the back story, I'd say that a release was probably part of the deal for the shoot. She wanted pictures with her guy, there is nothing that indicates that she set out to be some kind of symbol.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Given the back story, I'd say that a release was probably part of the deal for the shoot. She wanted pictures with her guy, there is nothing that indicates that she set out to be some kind of symbol.
    and yet here we are....

Dont get me wrong i dont care about looks its just this whole thing stinks of publicity and statements! I know plenty of people who had sexy photo shoots who wouldn't dare show it to the public it was just for there own personal pleasure.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-09-23 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    When I see a guy with a girl like this, all it makes me think (albeit briefly because I give so little of a shit) is what hidden deformity (small dick, herpes or other scarring STD, vestigial tail, short) or mental problem (low self esteem from being bullied as a child or no father figure or just a weirdo chubby chaser fetish) he has to settle for that whale. That or she blew up after popping out a few kids for him and he knows he's stuck with her thanks to the government.
    stuck with her he better have a weird fetish for obese or he will be in a nightmare for life time
    thanks GOD Islam forbid us from dating without marriage so you wont fall in mistake
    its really horrible nightmare and risky to live in the west these days I rather live in my old village for the rest of my life

10+ Year Old Account
    and yet here we are....
    That's because no matter where you go, there you are.

I think you're trying to read too much into it. They knew the photographer, they had a chance to get a shoot for free, a release is usually part of the deal. I don't see anything unusual or sinister in that.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2017-09-23 at 11:14 AM.

That's because no matter where you go, there you are.
    That it is true also when i want sexy photo shoots i dont plaster it on the internet or give the publishers permission to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post

Really? I started at 104kg in april and now I am 85kg. You are always going to be considered plus size if you are lazy. And not even lazy, I didn't try too much to lose that weight, I just stayed consistent.

You can lose weight, it's easy, just stick to your program. Stop eating sweets, reduce your meals to 4, with only 1 being a big one, and you will lose weight. I eat a toast, 2 eggs, 1 yoghurt with cornflakes and a banana and my lunch which is whatever. That's it for the whole day. It's so super easy yet people like to go philosophical and say these insane things.

Eating an ice cream is nice, but having a healthy body is nicer.
    just eat healthy 6 days a weak and 1 day you can eat junk food

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I mean I guess he doesn't have to worry about being cheated on.
    I know its a joke,but still cheating is an act of Satan
    even if she is very unattractive cheating on a partner is not a choice
    Islam execute the partner who cheat on his partner if its marriage
    but fat people can lose weight so better to make her lose weight or cancel the relation rather than cheating

10+ Year Old Account
    when i want sexy photo shoots i dont plaster it on the internet or give the publishers permission to do so!
    Oh, hi Digital Dream! Posting on this account now? That language pattern sure looks familiar.

What you do has little to do with things. This kind of promotion isn't terribly unusual and people don't anticipate how out of hand something can get when the broader Internet takes an interest and something goes 'viral'.

Oh, hi Digital Dream! Posting on this account now? That language pattern sure looks familiar.

What you do has little to do with things. This kind of promotion isn't terribly unusual and people don't anticipate how out of hand something can get when the broader Internet takes an interest and something goes 'viral'.
    ????

Sorry i aint him or her or what ever

So people dont know about viral? Is this 2007? Shall i tell people to put money on Dotard Trump for president?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post

By the way, notice how it's always a fat chick with a fit guy, never the other way around. Somehow it's always the women that are demanding fat acceptance, but when do women show acceptance of fat guys? Can you imagine a guy of that size being together with a hot girl? Notify me once that ever happens.
    Maybe you should consider starting a support group for yourself and like-minded individuals who find themselves in this predicament.

Look up my posting history and you shall see i aint him or her or whatever!

But i do drunk post so if thats a thing.....