Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's the only mario game I've beaten more than once and i consider it Nintendo's post oot magnum opus. Nothing they've made in the last 7 years has come close.
    I think the only Mario games I've repeatedly played was Super Mario 64, Super Mario World (The best), and Super Mario Galaxy (didn't beat though, just unlocked Luigi and started to replay).

I think 3D World though is easily among their best, almost as good as World in terms of being a stage based Mario.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I think the only Mario games I've repeatedly played was Super Mario 64, Super Mario World (The best), and Super Mario Galaxy (didn't beat though, just unlocked Luigi and started to replay).

I think 3D World though is easily among their best, almost as good as World in terms of being a stage based Mario.
    I thought it was really zzzzz and i even played it in coop whichbis suppose to make games more fun. Conkey dong cold bananas was a better platformer

I thought it was really zzzzz and i even played it in coop whichbis suppose to make games more fun. Conkey dong cold bananas was a better platformer
    I....

what
    That's a unique way to put it.
    Didn't beat that either though honestly...I should hook my Wii U back up again. Could easily just use the Gamepad with the console near my computer.

15+ Year Old Account
    I....

what
    That's a unique way to put it.
    Didn't beat that either though honestly...I should hook my Wii U back up again. Could easily just use the Gamepad with the console near my computer.
    You should because dong bong refrigerated fruit is difficult and from that it turns into fun trying to learn the stages. Besides x and HASHTAGfe, probably my favorite wii u game.

You should because dong bong refrigerated fruit is difficult and from that it turns into fun trying to learn the stages. Besides x and HASHTAGfe, probably my favorite wii u game.
    You're good at this, I'll admit.

But yeah, I have all 3, still unbeaten though. Found a CE of X at Gamestop for like, $20 because "they couldn't guarantee everything is in there" or something. Bought it anyway, and the game was literally unopened. Box was beat up a bit so I thought it was opened a few times, but original seals and everything.

But yeah, I have all 3, still unbeaten though. Found a CE of X at Gamestop for like, $20 because "they couldn't guarantee everything is in there" or something. Bought it anyway, and the game was literally unopened. Box was beat up a bit so I thought it was opened a few times, but original seals and everything.
    have you never played expand dong mango cheese?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account

It's not like there's anything to play on switch for the next month, so you may as well hook up your wii u and play one of them. X maybe, just because x2 is coming out soon.

Monkey man icy banana slamma

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    have you never played expand dong mango cheese?
    I got through the first world, and dropped it in favor of another game at the time. I forget what honestly.

It's not like there's anything to play on switch for the next month, so you may as well hook up your wii u and play one of them. X maybe, just because x2 is coming out soon.

Monkey man icy banana slamma
    True, I still have tons to work through overall, and that's not even touching the PS4 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that doesnt damage my switch that just gives it personality and so far ive gotten very few scratches on the back besides some small surface ones since theres nothing else in my shirt pocket and my joy cons are in perfect condition (aside from the one thats under my house)
    I've yet to get a single scratch on mine, and I take it in and out of the dock frequently.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I've yet to get a single scratch on mine, and I take it in and out of the dock frequently.
    Same.

A few smudges that rub right off with a damp tissue, but that's about it.
    I ALSO DON'T SHOVE IT SAVAGELY INTO MY POCKET THOUGH

Same.

who has a shirt that has a big enough front pocket to do that and not look obvious.

get a damn carrying case
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Same.

I have tempered glass on my screen, and when I take it anywhere I use a case (pretty damn good case, actually. Holds the Switch nice and tight, well padded, and has a screen cover).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    who has a shirt that has a big enough front pocket to do that and not look obvious.

get a damn carrying case
    I remember Immitis arguing it fit in his pants back around launch and now he is even putting in in his shirt?

Dudes pockets must look like a kangaroo pouch.

I have tempered glass on my screen, and when I take it anywhere I use a case (pretty damn good case, actually. Holds the Switch nice and tight, well padded, and has a screen cover).
    I have nothing except the carrying case that I linked a while back, basically the same as that though.

I have nothing except the carrying case that I linked a while back, basically the same as that though.
    I'd recommend a screen protector just in case. The tempered glass ones go on really easily and are fairly cheap (spent $10....came with two), can't even tell it's there when I play (no air bubbles).

I'd recommend a screen protector just in case. The tempered glass ones go on really easily and are fairly cheap (spent $10....came with two), can't even tell it's there when I play (no air bubbles).
    Just ordered them actually off of Amazon Prime, along with Mario and Luigi, and Super Mario Odyssey

Just ordered them actually off of Amazon Prime, along with Mario and Luigi, and Super Mario Odyssey
    I keep forgetting that M&L is coming out soon.....been itching to replay that one that started it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I remember Immitis arguing it fit in his pants back around launch and now he is even putting in in his shirt?

Dudes pockets must look like a kangaroo pouch.
    I said my 3ds fit in my pants pocket. My switch doesn't. Its about halfway out of my shirt pocket but when I'm at work I either wear a vest or a jacket so there's no chance of it falling out. The big square outline in my vest is pretty noticeable but who cares
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone was arguing you could fit it in your pockets. Did make me laugh when I finally held one.

I keep forgetting that M&L is coming out soon.....been itching to replay that one that started it all.
    yes.... the mario and luigi game that started Paper marios slow death

yes I'm incredibly salty
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.