Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That, or Argus is unique, hence why Sargeras tortured him for the Legion's Infinite BS.
    I think it's the other way around, he's that way because Sargeras tortured and drained him, making him to weak to assume full sized titan form. Which is also why we're able to fight him at something exceeding getting squished and ignited with magnifying glasses.

Don't forget the new spoiler from 7.3.2. Sargeras did that from the Seat of the Pantheon, that should give you an idea of his size.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think it's the other way around, he's that way because Sargeras tortured and drained him, making him to weak to assume full sized titan form. Which is also why we're able to fight him at something exceeding getting squished and ignited with magnifying glasses.

Don't forget the new spoiler from 7.3.2. Sargeras did that from the Seat of the Pantheon, that should give you an idea of his size.
    Idk, I don't see Sargeras wanting us to fight off against a Weakened Argus. He's likely going to give Argus' Stamina back, making him less weakened.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Idk, I don't see Sargeras wanting us to fight off against a Weakened Argus. He's likely going to give Argus' Stamina back, making him less weakened.
    It was my understanding that he doesn't actually show up before the end of the fight. I don't think he's intentionally sending Argus to fight us, and it's basically a mercy killing.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It was my understanding that he doesn't actually show up before the end of the fight. I don't think he's intentionally sending Argus to fight us, and it's basically a mercy killing.
    "Soon, comes the awakening, of my brother, ARGUS!"- Aggramar.

It's been intentional.

Only counting bosses we fought:

1. Argus the Unmaker - From what we know about it, it's a full blown Titan, able to 1 shot our asses. Pretty good if you ask me.
    2. Aggramar - It's a Titan, even though it may very well not be a full powered one, that's still pretty overpowered.
    3. Kil'jaeden & Archimonde - Second and third in command of the Burning Legion, even less powerful Eredar destroyed worlds, while these 2 are at the top of the ladder.
    4. Deathwing - With the powers of the Dragon Soul, Void corruption, reinforced Elementium plates, Deathwing definitely is a force to be reckoned with.
    5. Yogg'Saron (If we're talking about him in his prime, he'd be 3. place) - Even imprisoned I'd definitely say that Yoggy is incredibly powerful (seeing as we needed the Keepers to beat him as well)
    6. C'thun (Again, if we're talking about him in his prime, he'd be 4. place) - I'm not sure how to feel about this, on one hand we beat him easily, on the other hand it was back in Vanilla, the lore wasn't fleshed out, and C'thun realistically is pretty powerful so I'll risk it and put him here.
    7. Ragnaros - The only Elemental Lord we fought at his full power. Took 2 Titan Keepers (who were some of the most powerful ones as well) to imprison him.
    8. Fallen Avatar of Sargeras - Hyped up quite a bit, extremely powerful, Aegwynn herself locked it away for a reason.
    9. Odyn - The most powerful Titan Keeper we fought, the Prime Designate, and a Hella good Light user.
    10. Lich King - Had to put him somewhere in here if I wish to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    Arguable. I think Lich King Arthas is superior. But putting him above those others is topkek. Aggramar even in this husk echoed form should wipe even Archimonde and KJ together.
    It's been confirmed that Lei Shen at his full power could easily wipe Arthas out one-on-one.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    It's been confirmed that Lei Shen at his full power could easily wipe Arthas out one-on-one.
    Which is no clue for Lich King's strength considering Lei Shen never lost a duel to anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Plenty of bosses could one shot us. It's just they didn't in-lore. Other than that, just from this list, Deathwing could with his Cataclysm spell. We just managed to interrupt it. Algalon could one shot us with Ascend to the Heavens and Big Bang. We just managed to defeat him before he used them. So on and so forth. Also, as expected from the OP, this list is unfiltered nonsense, starting with putting Arthas above Lei-Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    However, with his absolute control over legions of undead, he is pretty powerful. Also, he can raise already poweful lore characters and make them fight for him, so if you take that into account, his power is limitless. Like, imagine if he raised DW under his control. Game over, man.
    Arthas (or any necromancer for that matter) would not be able to resurrect Deathwing. Deathwing was pretty much immortal. If the Scourge somehow managed to defeat him, he'd just regenerate again and again. That's why he needed to be unmade, not killed.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Deathwing's biggest strength was his power over the earth. Looks like he's losing a fight? Split the planet apart. His actual combat abiilty, I'd say he's beneath Argus, Aggramar, Kil'jaeden and Archimonde. But above the rest listed. Lei Shen vs Malygos is a fight I'd like to see. Can his titan-imbued lightning magic prevail against titan-infused magical mastery?
    Archimonde retreated from rampaging Deathwing. And that was all the way back in War of the Ancients. I'm not even sure if Deathwing already had his first set of armor installed at the time. Either way, before his upgraded armor and before Old Gods gifted him some more. Now, that could have been caused by the army of demons that were much weaker than Archimonde running away first and leaving him alone, but in the end he still decided against going 1 on 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    My List!

1. Argus, the Unmaker
    2. Avatar of Aggramar
    3. Kil' jaeden / Archimonde
    4. Deathwing
    5. Yogg' Saron
    6. C'Thun
    7. Avatar of Sargeras
    8. Malygos, the Aspect of Magic
    9. Ra' den
    10. Lei shen
    Last edited by mmocd8bd493a43; 2017-09-23 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Archimonde retreated from rampaging Deathwing. And that was all the way back in War of the Ancients. I'm not even sure if Deathwing already had his first set of armor installed at the time. Either way, before his upgraded armor and before Old Gods gifted him some more. Now, that could have been caused by the army of demons that were much weaker than Archimonde running away first and leaving him alone, but in the end he still decided against going 1 on 1.
    Hmm. When did Deathwing and Archimonde meet? When I read your post I went to wowpedia and did /f Archimonde and he didn't even come up on the page. Judging from the timeline he started breaking up and needed his original armor after the WotA was already over. If they did fight, though, and I was Archimonde I would've retreated as well. Considering Deathwing had the advantage of flight and could simply rain fire down on me. Not sure I'd be able to hit him with any of my magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Taly View Post
    My List!

1. Argus, the Unmaker
    2. Avatar of Aggramar
    3. Kil' jaeden / Archimonde
    4. Deathwing
    5. Yogg' Saron
    6. C'Thun
    7. Avatar of Sargeras
    8. Malygos, the Aspect of Magic
    9. Ra' den
    10. Lei shen
    Somebody is missing from that list.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Deleted
    Arthas? Sorry, But the lk is Not so personally powerfull, his strenght is the armie of undeads and the Controll Abort IT.

- - - Updated - - -

Arthas? Sorry, But the lk is Not so personally powerfull, his strenght is the armie of undeads and the Controll about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    We could solo Arthas by now.
    Through game mechanics, yes, in actual lore, hell the fuck no, you couldn't.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Arthas shouldn't even be on the list at all. Heck you've got him above the guys who had a hand in giving him the power he has.

Much more accurate lists are in the comments. Also I think Arthas was added a bit of a troll to stir up conversation.

Argus is a titan and is therefor easily the most powerful entity playable characters will have faced, including Aggramar.

Wether either of them were at their full strenght, powered up or only half-assed, they are undoubtedly the most powerful entities that we know our characters will fight.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-09-24 at 01:46 AM.

Deleted
    Arthas is weaker then illidan only winning because the mongrel elf was arrogant. Illidan ran to another planet to escape Kil'Jeaden. Transitive properties but Athras below Kil'Jeaden

Didn't developers mention that the Lei Shen would win in a 1vs1 with Lich King?

Lich King would only defeat Lei Shen if only he had his scourge with him.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Hmm. When did Deathwing and Archimonde meet? When I read your post I went to wowpedia and did /f Archimonde and he didn't even come up on the page. Judging from the timeline he started breaking up and needed his original armor after the WotA was already over. If they did fight, though, and I was Archimonde I would've retreated as well. Considering Deathwing had the advantage of flight and could simply rain fire down on me. Not sure I'd be able to hit him with any of my magic.
    Think it was second book of the Knaak trilogy. Not sure, been a long time since I've read any of them. Given how nothing came out of it, it seems minor enough to not be mentioned there.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Think it was second book of the Knaak trilogy. Not sure, been a long time since I've read any of them. Given how nothing came out of it, it seems minor enough to not be mentioned there.
    IIRC Archimonde only retreated because Deathwing had the Dragon Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    IIRC Archimonde only retreated because Deathwing had the Dragon Soul.
    And WotA Deathwing even with Dragon Soul wasn't performing any cataclysms. Chances are Cata Deathwing with 10k more years of being altered by the Old Gods > WotA Deathwing even with the Dragon Soul. Chances are there's a reason Cata Deathwing didn't try all that much to retrieve it and only sent some wimp, whereas he was obsessed with the thing in WotA.

Hell, even if all Archimonde retreated from was WotA Dragon Soul, even that Dragon Soul was weaker. Because the Dragon Soul we had in Cata was the one snatched from WotA and then further empowered by the Aspects and Thrall (who was substituting for Deathwing - because reasons - whose power was entirely missing from the original). A process that needed the Focusing Iris, another pretty strong artifact, to even work.

And yet Cata Deathwing survived the first blast after the initial charging up pretty much unscathed. He still survived the second blast after another charge up. He was only destroyed after the Aspects gave everything they had into the Dragon Soul. So even if the artifact and not its wielder was all Archimonde was scared of, he still would have been scared of something that Cata Deathwing could tank.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-09-24 at 11:01 AM.