Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think we know who got that pussycat from this thread.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ttle-Different

This sounds like something you should take to the police, not a property manager.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    well for 1 she owns her home so she can't be evicted
    for 2, i wouldn't be homeless lol i'm house/dog sitting for the week. you'd know this if you would have read the post instead of just trying to come at me like i shoved a popsicle stick covered in fireants up your ass

you are so butthurt over being told a cop can't just use the front end of a crown vic to end a police chase, costing the city and taxpayers thousands of dollars to disable a motorcyle... over a nonviolent crime. that crash is still under investigation lol

they are probably going to drop the charges or greatly reduce them
    I am certain that she does not own the land the trailer is sitting on, otherwise it wouldn't be in a trailer park, they can refuse to rent or lease the land to her then she'd have to move it or abandon it.

I wasn't saying YOU'd be homeless, learn to read. I was saying that YOU wouldn't be able to call her from jail.

Cop can and will do those things if they deem it necessary, and no, the cop wont have to pay a damn thing to the fleeing criminal. You have it in your head that you are always right and those that challenge you dont know anything. You will learn soon enough how the real world functions. Now, if you dont like to read what I write, then ignore me.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

is mac n cheese good

is the sky blue

is the next best thing to not having to pull out the sound of big american V8
    No, sometimes and no. So I guess someone let you look at their boobs at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This sounds like something you should take to the police, not a property manager.
    Indeed. I can only guess that the partying involved illegal substances, when he wants to avoid getting police involved in the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Don't listen to the peanut gallery crying about low SES problems, I know for a fact that everyone here posts from the shared computers at the local homeless shelter.
    I told you that in confidence.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I am certain that she does not own the land the trailer is sitting on, otherwise it wouldn't be in a trailer park, they can refuse to rent or lease the land to her then she'd have to move it or abandon it.

I wasn't saying YOU'd be homeless, learn to read. I was saying that YOU wouldn't be able to call her from jail.
    you'd still need to learn to read because they threatened to ban me, not her lmao

if you were any worse at taking the piss you'd be trying to give me a blowjob

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    No, sometimes and no. So I guess someone let you look at their boobs at most.
    look man

if you don't like mac n cheese you're a terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Indeed. I can only guess that the partying involved illegal substances, when he wants to avoid getting police involved in the story.
    i could crush up adderall and snort it through a $100 bill and nothing about it would be illegal

well... not for me. they just didn't want to deal with it. and neither did i. i didn't know if the people outside were homeowners - i actually thought it was my neighbor. so i just let it go until people started talking about it on their doorsteps.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2017-09-24 at 07:38 PM.

Next time can you capture this on video to share or at least provide us with some photos.

so my moms on vacation and wanted someone to watch her home & dog etc. everything is going good, having some girls over and doing a little partying and then i have to let the dogs out. there is a flashlight and people walking in my backyard looking for something. i thought it was just homeowners so i approached them asking if i could help them out where i was then asked not to come closer because they had a gun.

at this point im like whatever man im trying to get some pussy tonight not to get shot so i let it slide and the day after everyone is talking about it

turns out they were there earlier that day and stole one of my neighbors weedeaters and put them in a tree and had planned to come back later that night to get them but i guess i spooked them because he found them in the tree the next evening.

because my moms is so far out of the way (you could literally go 200mph down this side of 340 for 10 miles and there would not be a cop to stop you) cops will not come out here to do investigative work. you literally have to do their jobs for them.

so i am gathering information about these boys, people in the front of the park do not want them there. i found out one of their names, where they used to live, that they dont live with their parents anymore, that they have stolen a lot of shit from people in every trailer park within 4 miles etc. and the property manager tells me i need to stop because people are worried and want her to do something about it.

so basically shes mad she's being forced to actually do her fucking job. im about to go to the local news about it. what a cunt.

idc what part of america you're in lol you dont go into someones yard and say you have a gun. that's how you get shot down here.
    you need to work on your story telling skills. Elaborate on the thread title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Elaborate on the thread title.
    so i am gathering information about these boys, people in the front of the park do not want them there. i found out one of their names, where they used to live, that they dont live with their parents anymore, that they have stolen a lot of shit from people in every trailer park within 4 miles etc. and the property manager tells me i need to stop because people are worried and want her to do something about it.

Call the police or the local sheriff's office anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    you'd still need to learn to read because they threatened to ban me, not her lmao
    You causing problems will reflect on your mother... Do you not realize this? When it comes time to renew your mother's lease on the land they will remember the shit you have done. They could even revoke the remainder of her lease because of you.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seems to be conflating 'telling you to stop' to 'threatens to ban me from property'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

take it to dr phil he'll love this

well for 1 she owns her home so she can't be evicted
    for 2, i wouldn't be homeless lol i'm house/dog sitting for the week. you'd know this if you would have read the post instead of just trying to come at me like i shoved a popsicle stick covered in fireants up your ass

you are so butthurt over being told a cop can't just use the front end of a crown vic to end a police chase, costing the city and taxpayers thousands of dollars to disable a motorcyle... over a nonviolent crime. that crash is still under investigation lol

they are probably going to drop the charges or greatly reduce them
    So.. who is house sitting your house while you are sitting on your mom's house?