Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Said no one ever. Stop making us do this shit on every alt.
    no one forces you to do it silly.

hey you seem pretty fun at parties
    Hey, you seem pretty fun at nothing ever, said everyone.

yeah i thought all WQs were going to unlock account wide O.o then you could do the intro quest if u wanted for AP or just do WQ's
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

hey you seem pretty fun at parties
    Pot calling the kettle black there.

I suppose you also want to skip all the starting quests when you roll a new class simply because you've already done those once, right?

I expect my alts to come pre-leveled, pre-quested, pre-attuned, and pre-equipped.
    That way, when I run out of stuff to do on my main, I can have nothing to do on my alts.
    So I can get back to the forums faster to complain about nothing to do.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    It really only sucks having to do it with crap gear.
    Pretty much this.

It was so painful trying to get through it even as a hunter, I can't imagine for characters that don't have a minitank with them at all times. Granted, you get enough rewards to make the intro quests worth doing, so I don't see the issue with redoing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being lazy?

Seriously, it is fast and you get a bunch of stuff that can be used for your alt, if lucky, at least you still have AP and whatever you find in the world.

Or better yet, don't make an alt if you can't even handle to play them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Pretty much this.

It was so painful trying to get through it even as a hunter, I can't imagine for characters that don't have a minitank with them at all times. Granted, you get enough rewards to make the intro quests worth doing, so I don't see the issue with redoing them.
    Time to hire one of your followers as a bodyguard! I had to, hehe. Then again, was only for extra resources and gold, most my alts were 880+ before 7.3
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if there will be a time where players of the game begin to whine about any and all storytelling elements of the game to be removed.

?
    I had no problem doing it on two alts.

Actually, I dont have a problem having to play a game to play it. If your only purpose is to have a full decked alt (for whatever purpose) instantly, then you chose a wrong game. Or genre in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Time to hire one of your followers as a bodyguard! I had to, hehe. Then again, was only for extra resources and gold, most my alts were 880+ before 7.3
    That feeling though when you used invasions to level, and don't have any followers besides the two you get really early on.

Made that mistake on my hunter, fixing that when I level my druid this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That feeling though when you used invasions to level, and don't have any followers besides the two you get really early on.

Made that mistake on my hunter, fixing that when I level my druid this time around.
    Oooooh, though, that is a pain you created yourself but I know the feeling actually from my hunter. He's in queue to go to Argus, just needs a strong enough Bodyguard, hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I've taken my main and 4 of my 110 alts through there so far. It's not a bad line and the overall benefit of being able to get 910+ gear more than makes up for the time you put in. I've even had legendariesdrop off some of the WQ bosses.

You can basically put in the time for the gear, or not. Choice is yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    I wonder if there will be a time where players of the game begin to whine about any and all storytelling elements of the game to be removed.
    We've had them all soon, all complaints. Not enough to do, too much to do. Too fast, too slow. Etc etc.. Legion has unlocked almost all complaint achievements.

You're really complaining that a 3 hour quest line up to unlocking the dungeon and awards billions of AP and enough Argunite to buy 2 910 pieces of loot? /played at 2h47m including stopping at the Class Hall to purchase upgrades (getting to that 2nd legendary equip), completing 4 invasions and a greater invasion, as well as stopping to kill fares that other people were killing.
    So hard!
    I get it, people are upset they can't choose to skip it, but why the hell would you? The questline alone is worth more than skipping straight to the WQs. It's these arguement s that truely make no sense at all.

I did it on 5 toons so far. Fully completed it on 4 toons, about to do macaree on my 5th.

These threads

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I finished the Mac'Aree portion on my 7th alt this morning. That was the last max level character I have and tbh I am glad it is over. I won't be in any hurry to level another alt in the near future.

My main issue with this whole quest line is that it completely removes any incentive for me to run ToS LFR which is something that I was enjoying prior to 7.3. The gear that you get from the veiled argunite is easy to accumulate and warforges frequently.

Said no one ever. Stop making us have to play the game on all our toons and just give us everything for free.

suck it up there nancy boy or dont play any alts plain and simple