Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A vote count has been requested.

Crissi(5): Blood Fox(#181), Crackleslap(#182), Graeham(#183), Pistolpink(#186), Anakso(#187)
    Graeham(2): Dupti(#75), Largehorn(#188)
    Anakso(1): Valyrian(#126)
    Blood Fox(1): Crissi(#194)
    Last edited by Danner; 2017-09-23 at 04:33 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

thanksssssssssss danner

Guess I'll do this then.

Unvote
    Vote Crissi

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a huge fan of the Crissi lynch but I guess it can show if Graeham is being honest with his role?

Vote: Crissi

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably about time I have my first D1 lynch anyways

After what felt like several, long-winded, endless eternities, the time travellers had finally made up their mind. The person who was to have the honor of registering their time machine first, would be Crissi. Crissi calmly walked up to the counter, where a bored-looking old man was sitting behind the desk. Without looking up, he said in a monotone voice:

"Welcome to the patent office. May I help you?"

Crissi started explaining in-depth about the new and awesome discovery, but the man didn't move a muscle.

"If you wish to apply for a patent, you need to draw a number."

He motioned to the contraption by the side of the counter. It had a sign "Patent applications - queue starts here". Crissi drew a number from the machinery. It was a weird machine, really. Not quite fitting in. Crissi looked at the ticket she had just pulled out of the machine. It wasn't a number as expected, it was some text. As Crissi read it, the note, then Crissi, turned into a blip of light. And with that, Crissi ceased to be. At the same time, something shifted in the room. What had been a rowdy bunch of time travellers in one position was suddenly the same rowdy bunch of time travellers in another position. Except Crissi was nowhere to be seen.

The old man at the counter did not look up. "I do not have all day. If not at least one of you are going to need something, I am going to ask you to leave".

Final Vote Standing:
    Crissi(6): Blood Fox(#181), Crackleslap(#182), Graeham(#183), Pistolpink(#186), Anakso(#187), Dupti(#202)
    Graeham(1): Largehorn(#188)
    Anakso(1): Valyrian(#126)
    Blood Fox(1): Crissi(#194)

Crissi The Inventor (Town) has been lynched on Day 1, Timeline Alpha

It is now Night 1, Timeline Alpha.
    You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.
    Last edited by Danner; 2017-09-23 at 04:30 PM.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Bump. Because every time travel game needs a space cowboy!

Listo was the first to react. "That was different", he said. "Someone is clearly messing with the timeline here. Let me see if I can figure this out."

Several others protested. "If you're going back in time, I will too!" one said.
    "Don't you dare break the gentleman's agreement!" another hollered.
    "I'm not!" replied a third, angrily. In short it was a chaotic mess.

As the group dispersed in time and space, Listo had a moment to ponder what was really happening. A time ripple had clearly changed something. But the timeline had not changed. What did this mean?

He didn't have time to consider it for long. Just as he returned to the TARDIS, he was met by [REDACTED, do not reveal the identity of operatives -C].

"Doktor?" the other said.
    "That's me!" Listo cheerfully replied.
    "I need you to retire" the other said.
    And with that, machinations started unfolding. The universe responded in the only way it could to defend itself. Listo simply ceased to be.

When the group reconvened, they found that one of their numbers were missing. But the memories of both Crissi and Listo were already starting to fade. As if the universe was trying their hardest to erase them.

--

For now, the important part is to decide whom of you should get to register first. You obviously want it to be you, but something in the back of your head alerts you to danger. Maybe you should let someone else register first after all. Someone expendable.

Vote amongst yourselves who should get to register first! The old man at the counter doesn't have all day. Even though it seems that it is no longer morning.

It is now Day 2, Timeline Alpha:

Listo the Doctor (Town) has been erased by the universe on Night 375, Timeline Alpha

It is now Day 2, Timeline Alpha.
    You have 48 hours to decide on the lynch. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority lynch.

Last edited by Danner; 2017-09-23 at 04:02 PM.

Hm,
    @Graeham, can you save listo or is that not how it works?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Hm,
    @Graeham, can you save listo or is that not how it works?
    I can. I tried to revive Crissi during the night but ended up being role blocked. Between the two of them Listo is obviously the more valuable role but I would not be able to bring him back until N2 starts.

None of the roles I have knowledge of are capable of role blocking, so whoever blocked me is very likely to be among those who have not yet elaborated as to what their role actually is.

>game starts
    >mass claim day 1
    >doc dies n1
    >mfw

I see, fair enough.

In that case then I guess all of the confirmed roles can't be the roleblocker, for whatever that is worth. I'm not entirely sure which roles are actually confirmed though.

By the way can you confirm Crissi's role was not in your list? Or did it have another name?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm sorry. I can't go along with this plan.

I can't trust Graeham to be what he says he is.

I would much prefer he get his "information" out there and we lynch him instead to see if we can trust him.

Vote: Graeham
    Can you explain this vote by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I see, fair enough.

In that case then I guess all of the confirmed roles can't be the roleblocker, for whatever that is worth. I'm not entirely sure which roles are actually confirmed though.

By the way can you confirm Crissi's role was not in your list? Or did it have another name?
    It was on my list. To quote an earlier post of mine:

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Sure.

1 - The Determinator (Me)
    2 - The Schoolgirl (Marack)
    3 - The Thief (Val)
    4 - The Inventor (Crissi?)
    5 - The Eliminator
    6 - The Fugitive
    7 - The Observer
    8 - The Volatile
    9 - The Visitor

- - - Updated - - -

Though, bear in mind that I'm counting my own role in the nine roles I have knowledge of.
    It needs updating, since Blood Fox claimed to be The Observer. I think two (?) people have claimed to have a role on the list. I'll have to go back and read through D1 again to be certain though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, ironically this was meant to be the game where I wanted to encourage myself to start keeping notes instead of relying on memory alone/reading back through the thread but I ended up giving up on doing that partway through D1 since it went on for ages and ages. >_>

Yeah I mixed the claims up apparently.

so who wants to claim VT at this point, please raise your hands

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham If you have all roles and rolecards AND say none of the ones you have can be RBs... Then you my friend are a lier.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Graeham If you have all roles and rolecards [/i]AND[/i] say none of the ones you have can be RBs... Then you my friend are a lier.
    He never said he had all rolecards; we went over that yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account

Lies between D1 and now.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Valyrian the Moofia Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I do have the full role card, there's just an 'X' where alignment is indicated.

that feels when graham has a werewolf role.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post

Lies between D1 and now.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Valyrian the Moofia Boss
    I was not talking about how much info are on the rolecards he has a list of; I was referring to the fact that he did not have cards for all the roles ingame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    that feels when graham has a werewolf role.
    Please explain

Valyrian, Marack is referring to the fact that Graeham claimed he had Marack's role yet claimed there wasn't a roleblocker. I'm pretty sure Marack is claiming to be a roleblocker.