Patch 7.3: Champion gear and iLvl?

Okay, I've seen a lot of greens in my missions. But I haven't seen any "boost to 925/950" or any blue or purple gear.

Granted, I've been focused on leveling my alts (four campaigns complete, two class mounts), so I've spent barely any time on Argus on my main after finishing the three-week campaign. Maybe there's drops I missed or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have completed the whole questline on argus you should've gotten the new mission board quests which will enable the new ilvl boost item, which is from a rare mission that pops up every now and then.

You'll start seeing rare insta-925 missions once you do the quest there that asks you to complete a specific mission. Can't recall the name of it right now.

You HAVE to do the questline that sends you to the petrified forest, and continues from there. That unlocks the follower equip. Then as you continue through the story you end up doing another set of quests with Alleria that leads to more equip and the 925 tokens, get 6 to 925 and you unlock the quests to get the 950 tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You HAVE to do the questline that sends you to the petrified forest, and continues from there. That unlocks the follower equip. Then as you continue through the story you end up doing another set of quests with Alleria that leads to more equip and the 925 tokens, get 6 to 925 and you unlock the quests to get the 950 tokens.
    I've done everything in the "Guide to Argus" (except the dungeon). http://ptr.wowhead.com/comprehensive-argus-guide

Granted, it's the PTR version, so it might be missing some quests in Live. But where do I find these quests?

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I've done everything in the "Guide to Argus" (except the dungeon). http://ptr.wowhead.com/comprehensive-argus-guide

Granted, it's the PTR version, so it might be missing some quests in Live. But where do I find these quests?
    You have to do the dungeon as well, it's after that you get a mission board quest and that after the quest start getting your first 925s

You have to do the dungeon quest, which then unlocks the quest line to upgrade your followers. I believe you also have to do the Krokul Hovel part as well (unlocks the Ridgestalker troop). After the dungeon quest, if you do not see a quest on the Vindicaar, open up your map and look at the Vindicaar ship in each zone (Krokuun, Antoran Wastes, and Mac'aree). A yellow "!" will appear on your map, go there, grab it, do the chain. When you upgrade your followers to 925, and then after that 950, be sure to check the map again in each zone for the next quest. The quest chain ends when you've received the quest which gives you the mission that rewards you with a heirloom necklace that increases your movespeed on use.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post

The initial one is at the Krokul camp in Krokuun after you finish the first part of Argus, the next part becomes accessible once you complete the Crown of the Triumvirate.