Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Blizzard was an amazing company. Activision Blizzard is dogshit.
    Activision has little to do with Blizzard's games. Blizzard has changed but you could say that for any company, the same people that made the games you grew up with don't stay forever.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Now we just gotta get that ghostcrawler guy fired and the game will improve tenfold
    I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    Blizzard is no longer the Blizzard we grew up with
    Aww... Too bad Frost never was a part of Blizz you grew up with

The Wildstar Dev Speaks were legendary. Yet what he did at Blizzard is... what, exactly? Sounds like his talents weren't utilized properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Papa Jeph ain't never coming back to this dumpster fire my friend.
    Dumpster fire. Loool.

Legion was largely successful. When blizzard released their report a while ago (3-4 months) they said they broke a record with how many copies were sold, beating all the other expacs. They also said it was doing better than WoD and at that time WoD had 4.5 million subs, so in order for legion to be doing better it'd have to have more. This report was a little while ago though so can't tell now.

Anyone that thinks WoW is doing poorly is out of their mind. Wow still brings in over 1b a year to the company. HS and WoW are the two beasts that generate the most revenue along with OW (I think).

On topic: I don't think this guy was even part of the WoW team. Heard he was working on a different game like the poster a few posts above stated.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-09-24 at 07:52 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Now we just gotta get that ghostcrawler guy fired and the game will improve tenfold
    U kno he doin somethin' wrong when hes ruinin the game whilst not even working @ blizzerdd !!! readiculouuus

Kek

Not sure if troll

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    http://www.mmorpg.com/news/ex-wow-de...ect-1000045759

He landed a job at Nexon, seems like a step down though if we compare their games to Blizzard's.
    But he'll be the game director this time so I guess it's for the higher salary.

Just waiting for Ion to step down, he's the chief culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    What makes you say that? He is literally one of the best developers in the entire world. He made WotLK the success that it was.
    The theme, the characters and the fairly fresh jumpstart from Warcraft 3 and classic WoW is what made WotLK the success it was.

You would've done an equally good job if you were given the opportunity to make an expansion revolving around Arthas and the Lich King, while riding the wave of success WoW already was and would become.

Deleted
    Oy vey! I remember him only from WildStar. Skaven like him will always land fuzzy jobs. I doubt that even Landa would be capable of tracking this Schlomo.

Pity he did not make vdieos for WoW. He has this terrible kind of voice that puts you to sleep. Asmr I think they call it.

Deleted
    I agree with the talk about getting this Ghostcrawler fired. All he does is talk and doesn't actually do anything to improve the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    ...Please tell me you're joking.

- - - Updated - - -

He was a big name back during Wildstar's development and lead up to release. Jumped ship to Blizzard shortly after and now, apparently, yet again.
    You're an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're joking right?
    And you're an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    your joking right ? Because he left blizzard a long ass time ago
    Aaaaannnnnndddd you're an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

My god i started a real shitstorm
    It's like how many fucking morons can you troll with one line? Very well done

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    http://www.mmorpg.com/news/ex-wow-de...ect-1000045759

He landed a job at Nexon, seems like a step down though if we compare their games to Blizzard's.
    But he'll be the game director this time so I guess it's for the higher salary.
    Nexon really? What a joke.

5+ Year Old Account
    Frost was super passionate about Wildstar, and I guess once he heard he can land a job at Blizz he was happy. And then he was assigned to HOTS apparently, so...

I'll just assume he'd rather work on MMORPGs than MOBA's and that's it. Hope he'll do sth cool with Nexon. Best of luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grevmak View Post
    Frost was super passionate about Wildstar, and I guess once he heard he can land a job at Blizz he was happy. And then he was assigned to HOTS apparently, so...

I'll just assume he'd rather work on MMORPGs than MOBA's and that's it. Hope he'll do sth cool with Nexon. Best of luck to him.
    Ehm... Didn't he work as senior raid producer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    I wonder what is this big opportunity.
    nexon oc studios - some kind of asian firm heavy into online f2p games that now wanna expand into the western hemisphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ehm... Didn't he work as senior raid producer?
    That's what he's doing when he worked on WS.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    That's what he's doing when he worked on WS.
    And WoW...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Pretty much. Wildstar's launch was handled extremely poorly; but to this day, it is still one of the thematically best MMOs ever made.
    The terrible launch fucked them proper. I wish they would have went down for a year and pulled an FFXIV but it's too late at this point. Some of the dungeons even while leveling were so refreshingly difficult. Limited action set, balance, and fucking crippling bugs destroyed any chance for this game to succeed.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...