Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    82 now...
    Nerfs don't mean much when so many guilds have died or stopped raiding.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    What Blizzard should really do is start the nerfs after the top 10 have completed the raid. Beyond that who even cares, unless the top 10 is missing the US or some other big region which is another story anyways.

They should've gradually thrown in 2-5% nerfs every week until more guilds started downing bosses.
    Considering the way they tuned KJ, we probably wouldn't even have 10 kills until the Crucible. Giving top guilds some time can work if the tuning isn't as crazy as it was in this tier, where he need massive nerfs for the World First, huge changes after two kills and it still was barely 60 guilds.

What they need to do is actually test their bosses instead of claiming they did that and then release unkillable mess of an encounter. With another one that's just barely killable right before it. And another that needs a Weak Aura to not be a nightmare and is pretty easy when using it. And Mistress who had her own issues.

They also need to stop waiting for another patch with instance nerfs. Yeah, they had some targeted changes, good for them. It's was still "just wait for (this new grind) that will nerf the place." Wonder what it will be in Antorus.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2017-09-21 at 02:24 AM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    And we've passed 100 now

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    just over a week later and this has almost doubled
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2017-09-23 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Is this not to be expected of mythic mode? So the 'hardcore' raiders can feel special and such, while us peasents faff about with heroic.
    Heroic KJ has 10,000 kills and mythic 100

For me and friend group that means that one is trivial and the other near impossible (outside of some highly limited and extremely hardcore guilds)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post

Bring back 10-man raiding too. Should be easier to tune now since it could be 10 vs 20 instead of 10 vs 25.
    it is 20man so you can manage more classes. 10man is too restrictive.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Heroic KJ has 10,000 kills and mythic 100

For me and friend group that means that one is trivial and the other near impossible (outside of some highly limited and extremely hardcore guilds)
    I was being sarcastic.

Deleted
    No need to clear. Bosses aren't fun and you don't get mount at the end. Why force it?

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I was being sarcastic.
    A lot of people actually think that

They should bring back 10 man raids in next expansion (20 man mythic & 10 man mythic). Alot small guilds cant progress on mythic because raid size.
    Back in cata/mop little guilds has a change to progress. Now they blocked on heroic.
    Last edited by mihai25; 2017-09-23 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    No need to clear. Bosses aren't fun and you don't get mount at the end. Why force it?
    Very true, but I suspect the devs get antsy when the player reaction to a game system is "who needs this shit?"
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Raid has been cleared by 3 day raiding guilds, just git gud.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    Raid has been cleared by 3 day raiding guilds, just git gud.
    There's a grand total of two thousand people who have killed this boss - slightly more when accounting for bigger roster. "Git gud" doesn't cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Tuning has been garbage this tier indeed. All bosses need huge across the board nerfs, especially last two.
    Personally they should not ever tune bosses with top 10 guilds in mind. Tuning should be done for top 500-1000 mythic guilds. This way top 10 guilds will be quickly done with content (they clear it in 1-2 weeks anyways, so nothing will change for them), while rest of guilds won't struggle/disband because of shitty tuning.
    its tuned perfect, if you like to grind AP 18 hours a day to get the buffs they just used to hand out....or add raid wide buff....
    grind grind grind...

my biggest problem is keeping healers around, they seem to have been ignored as far as tuning/buffing even after the devs said they overtuned raid wide damage......and in the crucible healing totally got the shaft. the 2nd teir is mostly garbo for healers and they have to try 2x as hard to get the right RNG vs dps.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    There's a grand total of two thousand people who have killed this boss - slightly more when accounting for bigger roster. "Git gud" doesn't cover it.
    yes, surely every guild uses exactly 20 people to kill KJ, nice meme.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    actually, the number on wowprogress just dropped to 99 - I was sure it was over 100 yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    actually, the number on wowprogress just dropped to 99 - I was sure it was over 100 yesterday
    Could be some guilds were counted double due to transfers, renames, guild breaking apart and reforming with the same players and so forth. Could be some guilds got banned or disbanded and got removed from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Could be some guilds were counted double due to transfers, renames, guild breaking apart and reforming with the same players and so forth. Could be some guilds got banned or disbanded and got removed from the list.
    I know we gave another guild a higher rank at least, our guild disbanded after KJ and a lot of our players joined their guild(as raiders and socials) so it showed as them having killed KJ the same day even though they haven't actually killed it yet.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    yes, surely every guild uses exactly 20 people to kill KJ, nice meme.
    Considering that I said exactly that in the very post you quote - "nice reading skills". Also, did you prove me here? With that amount of kills, it isn't "git gud" anymore. If they want to reach completion rates comparable with previous tiers, there will be more nerfs, as the Crucible buffs will slow down significantly in the coming weeks.

Really the tuning for everything is bad for tomb. Our guild is heroic and we find the mechanics are not designed for smaller raid sizes (10-13 people). We're quite happy with our group, but now we need to recruit to progress.