Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Digging through the info for the final boss in the tier: since the boss has a mechanic where there's a spirit realm (aside from the "lulz final boss raid wipe"), how long does it take before Blizzard realizes the Retribution passive has actual value and removes it?
    Sure as sure they'll find a way to feth us up in some or the other way.
    My guess is a blank nerd to the whole spec based on performance on last boss of expansion.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I realy like the BoJ 3 holy power set bonus, just got 930 legs.. don't want to lose the set.. bah

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I realy like the BoJ 3 holy power set bonus, just got 930 legs.. don't want to lose the set.. bah
    If set bonuses remain the same, keep using it for single target anyway. 4T20+2T21 will probably be good for it. AOE fights will probably shift to 4T21+2T20 being better. There's no easy way to nerf the 4T20, so if their intention is to make 4T21 viable for single target, they have to change it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    If set bonuses remain the same, keep using it for single target anyway. 4T20+2T21 will probably be good for it. AOE fights will probably shift to 4T21+2T20 being better. There's no easy way to nerf the 4T20, so if their intention is to make 4T21 viable for single target, they have to change it somehow.
    As the set is now, i don't see 4piece t21 being stronger than equivalant ilvl t20... A judgement reducing one HP spender by one is about the same as DH generating 3 HP and much worse than BoJ generating 3 HP...
    If they make the 4 set "whenever Judgement buff is up, HP spenders will cost 1 HP less" then it will pass t20 for sure.
    But knowing Blizzard, tbey will probably think it will be OP and not make the change.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    As the set is now, i don't see 4piece t21 being stronger than equivalant ilvl t20... A judgement reducing one HP spender by one is about the same as DH generating 3 HP and much worse than BoJ generating 3 HP...
    If they make the 4 set "whenever Judgement buff is up, HP spenders will cost 1 HP less" then it will pass t20 for sure.
    But knowing Blizzard, tbey will probably think it will be OP and not make the change.
    Only because of ilvl 4T21 will be better with Divine Hammer over 4T20.

So I'm in a dilemma with my relics at the moment. I have a 910 holy WOTA relic with infusion and DTJ (Deliver the Justice) as my left side relic and a 925 WOTA with infusion and utility traits. I got a 920 WOTA relic with infusion/shadowbind and DtJ in the middle (it's the second best I could hope for personally because I would prefer DTJ and Righteous Verdict with Shadowbind/Infusion, but as a WOTA relic it's perfect for me) and if I were closer to AP75 it would be a much easier decision to just replace the 925 on the right side, but I'm not even AP67 yet, so I'm thinking I might just replace the left holy relic instead and try to get a better one for the right side after?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone gotten anything decent from the relinquished vendor? Nothing but 910-15 stat sticks and junk like Mark of Dargrul/Ursoc's Rending Paw for me. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Anyone gotten anything decent from the relinquished vendor? Nothing but 910-15 stat sticks and junk like Mark of Dargrul/Ursoc's Rending Paw for me. :|
    Nope.
    Nothing good at all.
    Though I only try to gamble there with my Arms and Havoc .
    Gotta see if my luck is still with me on my Ret, sure as sure.

I got many useless relics that are even shitter than my own shitty relics.... Fml

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I got a 915 Arcanocrystal
    +1
    And some 930 stat sticks and some weird ones (the aoe from CoS and the handcerchief that i keep to try out on inquisition and sisters and because it is always intriguing reading about the raven statuette flavor text and speculating about ilgynoth quotes).
    Am still between the 915 cinders and 930 crit stick though ...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm covered head to toe in Argus vendor gear. Having only been playing for about 5 weeks now, so everything has at least been useful to start out. I grind all of the Argus quests most days so if I get bad stats, I keep buying the same item repeatedly until I get something better. Eventually, remaking the same items over and over, this has lead to some decent upgraded items. 925 neck, 920 gloves, 915 ring, and I think (can't recall, they are in bags) 930 pants which are unused at the moment to keep my 2pc. Overall, it has been a great source of gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    I'm covered head to toe in Argus vendor gear. Having only been playing for about 5 weeks now, so everything has at least been useful to start out. I grind all of the Argus quests most days so if I get bad stats, I keep buying the same item repeatedly until I get something better. Eventually, remaking the same items over and over, this has lead to some decent upgraded items. 925 neck, 920 gloves, 915 ring, and I think (can't recall, they are in bags) 930 pants which are unused at the moment to keep my 2pc. Overall, it has been a great source of gear.
    Oh yeah it's nice to get pretty good things out of it but I neglected to mention in my previous post that it was directed towards trinkets. Would be super nice to be one of those incredibly lucky few who get like 950 TF'd Arcanocrystals with 3 sockets, all the tertiary traits and a brand new paid-for car(it feels like).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

How's the ret pally these days and in the upcoming patch? I haven't played since July, so I totally missed the new 7.3 changes,I heard mastery became "stronger", but what does it mean? Is it still haste>versa=crit> mastery or now mastery is equal to the others? Also about gear,what's going to be the "bis" setup in terms of set items (T21) and trinkets?

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocok View Post
    How's the ret pally these days and in the upcoming patch? I haven't played since July, so I totally missed the new 7.3 changes,I heard mastery became "stronger", but what does it mean? Is it still haste>versa=crit> mastery or now mastery is equal to the others? Also about gear,what's going to be the "bis" setup in terms of set items (T21) and trinkets?

Thanks!
    Seems secondaries are pretty balanced atm and it all depends on the set up (talents, leggos, relics, fight type). That being said u will have to sim your char for every item u get to check if it is an upgrade and what gear to swap around to get maximum gain from that (at least thats what i am doing these days running raidbots a dozen times per week).

Situation is not good pve wise in terms of dps output paly is mediocre to say the least, not much utility and i have macroed a yell "wheelchair coming through" whenever i got to "run" around and deal with a mechanic.
    Last edited by mmoc0e2bb9485a; 2017-10-06 at 01:01 AM.

Mastery got a little better, but it fell behind again slightly with the relevant crucible secondary traits. You want a bit of it, but it's still relatively trash on rings and necks.

I got a 920 haste/vers neck that was a good upgrade for me on my pally. Other than that, no. At least not on my paladin.

I hit 110 on my Ret Pally 9 days ago, I have had some really good drops from relinquished vendor and sit at 927 geared at the moment - I am sure its covered elsewhere but I will ask anyway - is there a Haste Cap where I should start looking for Crit/Vers? I'm at 31% Haste at the moment.

Deleted
    Cannot recall the exact number since I never was low on haste but if I recall correctly something above 12-14% is a defo treshold. Other than that there are some points where haste got increased value (not softcaps though) like 22-31 or something in that range specially when using cloak leggo. In general secondaries are pretty much close. When i get some time more i will look into it again and ofc someone correct me. But for accurate and fast responses the ret discord is a better place (rng related as everything in this expansion since there is a chance u will run into someone barking "sim it" or "read ret faqs").
    Last edited by mmoc0e2bb9485a; 2017-10-10 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    FYI: paladin shines on movement fights...and now go and learn your class.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...187274#post-14
    this post gave my Steed cancer.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    FYI: paladin shines on movement fights...and now go and learn your class.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...187274#post-14
    I didn't think anyone could top Kalgan but this clown just did it. They must be hiring Australians as part of their diversity push to increase shitposting. I have not seen bait this blatant in a long fucking time.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.