Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I am ganking anyone I see (mainly alliance because FOR THE HORDE) and I don't care if they switch on their main because I beat their mains in 9 out of 10 cases. Thats why I don't have a problem with ganking low levels, it's just part of the game, it's a "pvp"-server ffs. If you don't want to get ganked just reroll on a pve-server. With the creation of a character on a pvp server you agree to gank low levels as much as you agree to getting ganked while leveling, farming, whatever. If you don't want to get ganked, just switch on another character and ignore the ganker. Everytime a mouth-breather added me on battle.net I always accepted because their way of flaming in blind hatred was just too satisfying to ignore it. I remember ganking people in STV during Wotlk. Everytime they switched on a level 5 horde character and started flaming me and my mother I read it out on teamspeak and my friends and me were laughing about it.
    So if you want to get rid of gankers, switch on another character for ~10-15 minutes and he will be gone. By flaming him or making a thread about it you only give him the attention he wanted. A little kid who got mad in blind hatred about someone wasting his time in a video game.

Looking at all the posts on forums, including this one, I guess it is worth every second spent. Delish.

Gankers are just part of the game. Just like any part of the game I have gotten frustrated with it. But to be honest mobs in raids have frustrated me more. The reality of the situation really is all they are is a moment that I typically forget about 30 seconds after it happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    pyroblast doesn't hit for anywhere near 6 million without some crazy buffs/debuffs going on.

- - - Updated - - -

greater pyro would still take 3 casts, and a very long time to cast.
    Ahh ok ty for the info i know normal Pyro does not hit anywhere this person was saying. And as for Greater Pyro would do anywhere as much as 6 Mill either i only have 8mill HP and afik greater does 35% max? Whixh im terrible at Maths but thats still not 6mill.this person lives in a different world it seems and if he belives he can cast during a fight then more fool him honestly lol
    Last edited by mmoc720a3c6de5; 2017-09-23 at 11:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's like bullying. Something is wrong in the brain! Perhaps been mistreated themselves a lot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I haven't been and I would never ruin someone else's gameplay. Except kiting tough mobs to noob towns was fun :P

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Huge part of what made MMOs popular and fun was dicking around with friends with your character which you had spent time building. For various reasons people don't do that much anymore, it's all about "getting a chore X done", so it's no wonder you might not understand why something that seems pointless may be fun to some

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    It's like bullying. Something is wrong in the brain! Perhaps been mistreated themselves a lot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I haven't been and I would never ruin someone else's gameplay. Except kiting tough mobs to noob towns was fun :P
    "People who do X have brain problems, I'd never do it" and then in the very next sentence "but yeah I do X it's fun :P"

Never go full retard

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Never go full retard
    I think there's a difference in killing someone repeatedly in a group and kiting an elite to a town where NPCs take care of it. At most you'd get killed once if you were stupid enough to aggro it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    So many people in this thread going full mongo, completely missing the point and breaking out the entirely redundant "itz a peeveepee server sposd 2 b kill playur go play peeveeeee serv m9."
    Woóds
    <Angered>
    Draenor EU
    Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I like playing on a PvP server, and I do agree that camping flightpaths or corpsecamping is very alien to me. Personally, I don't usually kill lowbies, but when I do, it's a one time deal and I'm off. I don't complain about it happening, but it's just not my thing to camp. I don't think it's a question of ones intelligence, though.

This is your "PvP happening on PvP servers". 10 people just hanging out at a portal killing people that spawn 1 at a time. It's shit gameplay. If you call it PvP, you and your opinion of PvP are shit.

Either that or browse the AH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/zBHczge.jpg

This is your "PvP happening on PvP servers". 10 people just hanging out at a portal killing people that spawn 1 at a time. It's shit gameplay. If you call it PvP, you and your opinion of PvP are shit.
    "Someone doesn't agree with me. They're shit!"

Each of you have the option to jump to another server. Each of you have the option to call in backup. Each of you have the option to band together. All 3 of those solutions gives you a chance at fixing your problem.

But you're not looking for solutions, you're looking for your venting to be validated. Why solve the problem yourself when you can whine about it and solve nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    "Someone doesn't agree with me. They're shit!"

Each of you have the option to jump to another server. Each of you have the option to call in backup. Each of you have the option to band together. All 3 of those solutions gives you a chance at fixing your problem.

But you're not looking for solutions, you're looking for your venting to be validated. Why solve the problem yourself when you can whine about it and solve nothing?
    Your post is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your post is shit.
    Your thread is shit.

- Unable to hold a point (You actually think random insults are a counterpoint, lmao)
    - Looks for any excuses to demean anyone who doesn't agree with you
    - Goes out of the way to put himself in a situation he doesn't like (Rolling on a PvP server then complaining that something that's common in PvP servers happened to you)
    - Doesn't take the simple solutions offered and decides to vent and whine

Don't want "shitty" posts? Don't make shitty threads. See, I can play that game too.

I'd tell you to take this back over to the official forums, the place I always see you arguing this, but they respond to you the same way. But again, everyone is braindead except you, right?

Your thread is shit.

- Unable to hold a point (You actually think random insults are a counterpoint, lmao)
    - Looks for any excuses to demean anyone who doesn't agree with you
    - Goes out of the way to put himself in a situation he doesn't like (Rolling on a PvP server then complaining that something that's common in PvP servers happened to you)
    - Doesn't take the simple solutions offered and decides to vent and whine

Don't want "shitty" posts? Don't make shitty threads. See, I can play that game too.

I'd tell you to take this back over to the official forums, the place I always see you arguing this, but they respond to you the same way. But again, everyone is braindead except you, right?
    I don't argue with ganker scrubs who have nothing less ignorant to say than roll a new server.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't argue with ganker scrubs who have nothing less ignorant to say than roll a new server.
    Or the people that suggest you team up with your fellow "victims".
    Or the people that suggest you realm hop.

Instead, you chose to make a pointless thread, discuss absolutely nothing, while slinging insults at people who don't agree with you.

It's like you don't understand the purpose of a forum. This isn't your blog site. You want people to bring better arguments (even if I think what's been provided is fine), how about you provide a better argument aside from "I'm right, you're wrong" considering that you're the one who made this thread?

I don't like calling people trolls, mainly because I try and see their side of a discussion, but what exactly is your argument? What were you hoping to accomplish with this thread? At the end of the day, is this really anything aside from a venting blogpost?

The point of the thread is I'm don't acting like people that take part in this type of WPvP are mentally deficient in some way. Either extremely insecure, neglected somehow and need attention, or are just straight demented assholes. Keep acting like it's normal, idc. It seems like it's normal because these types of players have seeped into every multiplayer game.
    Let me put it like this, if these people "PvPed" like this against people in the same room as them, someone would end up getting their ass beat.

And please stop using "mah opinion". If your opinion is that ruining other people's gameplay to stroke your own ego is ok then fuck your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No one is saying you have to agree with them, but that type of PvP is here to stay. Blizzard has never made any announcements to even suggest that ganking wouldnt be allowed on PvP servers in the future. And you're not going to change that by bitching and whining in a thread. If you play on a PvP server, you'll have to accept that, or transfer off.
    I'm pretty sure I can accept it and point out problems with it at the same time. The only reason Bliz acts like this is the intended state of PvP servers is because it would be too much work for them to create anything else. So as long as this terrible gameplay occurs thanks to braindead selfish players, and as long as server transfers are as overpriced as they are, you'll see threads like this.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2017-09-24 at 08:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me put it like this, if these people "PvPed" like this against people in the same room as them, someone would end up getting their ass beat.
    That doesn't put the person who got ganked in a good light. If you think anyone has mental issues, it's the guy starting an IRL fight over dying in a video game.

I say this as someone who has friends who would gank him, as well as roommates.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Are you looking for a solution, or are you posting just to complain? Cause no matter what you say there's only one solution to your complaint, and that's transferring off your PvP server.

Did you think insulting players that gank would make them stop? It won't. If anything, you're making it worse. Your tears is what drives many of them to do it.
    I'll be very clear. I'm posting simply to state that the type of gankers I'm talking about are morons, and you are one of them you can go fuck yourself.
    That is the entire purpose of this thread. Fuck gankers, their "LOL MAD" mentality, and the way that type of player has ruined every competetive multiplayer game.

That doesn't put the person who got ganked in a good light. If you think anyone has mental issues, it's the guy starting an IRL fight over dying in a video game.

I say this as someone who has friends who would gank him, as well as roommates.
    How you play in game reflects who you are as a person. The fact that you act shitty in an activity that is meant to be fun for both sides is even more reason to be ridiculed.

FYI. I hold these opinions with or without being ganked. I'll hold it 10 years from now. I've seen too much of this crap being treated as normal.

Also, my bitchy attitude is only aimed at the type of gankers I'm talking about. I'm not trying to insult anyone specific here unless you are one of those players.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-09-24 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    The point of the thread is I'm don't acting like people that take part in this type of WPvP are mentally deficient in some way. Either extremely insecure, neglected somehow and need attention, or are just straight demented assholes. Keep acting like it's normal, idc. It seems like it's normal because these types of players have seeped into every multiplayer game.

And please stop using "mah opinion". If your opinion is that ruining other people's gameplay to stroke your own ego is ok then fuck your opinion.

I'm pretty sure I can accept it and point out problems with it at the same time. The only reason Bliz acts like this is the intended state of PvP servers is because it would be too much work for them to create anything else. So as long as this terrible gameplay occurs thanks to braindead selfish players, and as long as server transfers are as overpriced as they are, you'll see threads like this.
    Yes, and it's probably the ganked little bitch who can't handle losing in a game.