Thread: Clicker Heroes

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    fencers, what platform? if its iOS, I might just pass mine off to the one person who chats and at least makes an attempt to tickle the boss and join yours.
    If you're dropping from Marshmallows, I'll probably leave as well (I'm TalynRahl). Guilds been dead for a while, it's kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    2. Yes and no. Nothing major, but smaller updates still come out regularly. The last big update (transcension) was out quite some time ago.
    Kinda get the feeling that there's a new update coming soon... As you said it's been a fair amount of time since the last major update.

Unless they're quiet because they're working up to ClickerHeroes 2, and this game is basically dead now.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2017-04-17 at 12:01 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've hit a poit where everything just goes up exponentially fast. currently get around 2 billion Hero souls each day, more if I actually bother to ascend multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Kinda get the feeling that there's a new update coming soon... As you said it's been a fair amount of time since the last major update.
    I think they are working on a sequel(lol). I wonder if they are about done with it TBH.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I think they are working on a sequel(lol). I wonder if they are about done with it TBH.
    They're definately working on a sequel. I've signed up for updates... But they've yet to send any. I'm guessing it's taking longer than they thought.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

If you're dropping from Marshmallows, I'll probably leave as well (I'm TalynRahl). Guilds been dead for a while, it's kinda sad.

Unless they're quiet because they're working up to ClickerHeroes 2, and this game is basically dead now.
    haha, I would've made you leader because you are the only active one! Managed to kill the 61 yesterday, have no shot at the 62 today, 1771Q left and I did 534Q on first run at it lol. oh well, no bonus souls today

A few of the people used to communicate a lot; I think we are the only two that have said anything in a month or two I was too lazy to search the thread for what platform fencers is on; but I might just kick everyone else and let new people join anyway ... I was just trying to be nice about it, but really they've had plenty of time to just say hi or anything lol I may have not even bothered coming back to the game after being sick if you weren't active and stuff lol

Like you said, the game is kind of dead in a way; I haven't gotten the last hero yet, but not a lot left to do other than some really slow progress getting to/hiring the last 5.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Well, now i have cookie cliker and clicker heroes open at the same time... Not a very bad thing since im just idle farming cookies.

Heroes might be fun for a while!

10+ Year Old Account
    haha, I would've made you leader because you are the only active one! Managed to kill the 61 yesterday, have no shot at the 62 today, 1771Q left and I did 534Q on first run at it lol. oh well, no bonus souls today
    Noooo, don't leave me in charge, I've got like... 1/10th of the boss damage you do. Hell, the rest of the guild combined has about 1/2...

Yeah, I think a purge would help a lot. Kick most of the people who say/do nothing and bring in some people that actually would assist in bringing down the boss. See if we can't get a bit of progress before CH2 comes out and we all jump ship.

I saw how popular this game was on Steam. Like others, I thought it had to be stupid but it could at least help waste about 20 minutes of time. Nope, ended up clicking for almost 2 hours!

I just unlocked the Clan feature... any clan around here willing to take a complete newbie in?

If you guys end up kicking people, definitely let me know. Ended up (re)creating a guild after a few days of searching for one and the overkill bug is annoying!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    I saw how popular this game was on Steam. Like others, I thought it had to be stupid but it could at least help waste about 20 minutes of time. Nope, ended up clicking for almost 2 hours!
    Crazy isn't it, but when I saw this topic had so many posts I figured it can't be as dumb as I thought.

Noooo, don't leave me in charge, I've got like... 1/10th of the boss damage you do. Hell, the rest of the guild combined has about 1/2...

Yeah, I think a purge would help a lot. Kick most of the people who say/do nothing and bring in some people that actually would assist in bringing down the boss. See if we can't get a bit of progress before CH2 comes out and we all jump ship.
    I ended up kicking everyone else; no one had made even a single zone worth of progress since the last I checked a while back, and no one else says anything. I've been forgetting to get my 3 rounds of attacks in off and on ... but so close to the max level a few days here and there isn't really missing out as we are at the limit anyway.

I wonder far I can get by the time ch2 hits; now that I've hit the point of regilding to wepwawet, I'm still pretty far off tsuchi, getting to x.xxxe450 gold, a x25 for tsuchi with my current outsider/ancient levels is 3.6e501. I think I'll transcend before I can reach them; which will probably be in the next few days, I'll either transcend for +14 after the following ascension from this one, or maybe try to push it for +15 though its slowing down a ton right now.

Would like another holiday event to spice things up, even if not as lucrative as the xmas one

Deleted
    Would like another holiday event to spice things up, even if not as lucrative as the xmas one
    Yes, that event was nice. Especially for getting further in the "resurect x heroes" achievement. I think the 500 times there is by far the last achievement one can get.

To the jump from Wepwawet to Tsuchi: Don't worry, they get bigger. Skogur starts at e999, Moana at e1999 iirc.

I became frustrated with game progress again and have switched over to Endless Frontier for an idle/progression game.

The problem with Clicker Heroes for me is t hat the gains escalate to a point you can do very little to progress. Which sucks the fun out of a progression mechanic based game. I need billions and billions of souls to skill up a just 1-2 levels of the outsiders at this point. Increasing trans powers is not that big a return at a certain point compared to what you need to acquire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up kicking everyone else;

Yeah. I think that's fair. Hopefully we'll get some decent active players and start pushing further.

I'd love a new event, surprised they didn't do one for Easter tbh. I think they're basically ignoring the game now, in favour of developing CH2.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I became frustrated with game progress again and have switched over to Endless Frontier for an idle/progression game.

The problem with Clicker Heroes for me is t hat the gains escalate to a point you can do very little to progress. Which sucks the fun out of a progression mechanic based game. I need billions and billions of souls to skill up a just 1-2 levels of the outsiders at this point. Increasing trans powers is not that big a return at a certain point compared to what you need to acquire.
    yeah, my outsider stats right now say: total sacrificed 634q, next AS 365q; its why I transcended; with doing mainly soul stuff with the mercs, I was getting 1-200q an ascension, figured I needed to buff myself and reallocate my souls to a more efficient build to see if this transcend works a bit better; but it does feel like progression just dies at wepwawet; its made me check on the game a lot less, and forget to check it at all occasionally. I'd rather a more steady progression feel up to the last hero; I know they won't do it, but it would be nice to see them come back, add a few more, then adjust costs at the top end to make it feel more rewarding and thus engaging.

I still mess with it because I don't have any other free mobile games I really play on my phone right now ... just did as much min/maxing type thinking about it as I'm going to do, not getting new progress, so boredom is setting in lol

it does feel like progression just dies at wepwawet; its made me check on the game a lot less, and forget to check it at all occasionally. I'd rather a more steady progression feel up to the last hero
    Totally nailed it. Moving beyond Wep is just uninteresting.

Bit of a necro, but anyways. Any late game players have an idea to make leveling ancients less of a nuisance? Holding down "Q" is the highest it goes right? I still end up having to click Morgulis hundreds of times after a double ascension (regular ascension, dump everything into Solomon and Atman, collect HS quests and ascend again). An option for a build template would be a nice addition, to act like a built in calculator.

Also, how many AS are you getting per transcendence? I'm getting like 15-16 each time (have 374 at the moment) and progress just feels very slow. Especially after you just transcended. Would absolutely kill for just having the option to do a one time sacrifice of a few AS to get 50 gold and 1 level in Solomon, Siyalatas and Libertas after each transcendence. I really dislike the re-roll lottery you have to play sometimes just to get some decent ancients.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Bit of a necro, but anyways. Any late game players have an idea to make leveling ancients less of a nuisance? Holding down "Q" is the highest it goes right? I still end up having to click Morgulis hundreds of times after a double ascension (regular ascension, dump everything into Solomon and Atman, collect HS quests and ascend again). An option for a build template would be a nice addition, to act like a built in calculator.
    v + click lets you put in a number. Then just write how many levels it should get, in the same format as is written at the ancient's level (e.g. 5e20).
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2017-09-24 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    v + click lets you put in a number. Then just write how many levels it should get, in the same format as is written at the ancient's level (e.g. 5e20).
    Damn, that makes it a lot more manageable. Although it doesn't want to use exact numbers for some reason. I'll have to try using 2345e20 instead of 2.345e23 next ascensions. But even just getting the first decimal in place correctly is a huge quality of life improvement. No more accidentally clicking a hero a few times too many while holding down Q, which really sucks if you accidentally do it on heroes with an exponential cost.

Thanks.