Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    clear raid with guild then you get all the pug invites you want

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Use a fake achievement add on, that's what I've always done.
    People like you are depressing af if you are gonna be that cheaty...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    People like you are depressing af if you are gonna be that cheaty...
    How's it depressing? Depressing is not being able to do content because you haven't done the content once already.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Join a guild?
    Join a progress KJ raid and wipe many times like everyone before you get the kill?

Oh wait, the reason of this thread is that you actually want to be carried in a group where everyone has wiped many times to get a kill while you think you're "entitled" to just skip all that and have them carry you.

Too bad for you.

And good luck with fake achi, if the raid leader is just half decent he'll spot you right away. And if hes a moron, you wont get a kill anyway with a moron leader.
    I did linked fake achi killed it on first try LOl good advice bro

Quote Originally Posted by patrins View Post
    Everyone with this mind set is so self centered. People aren't rejecting you specifically... They don't even know who you are. While you might be good enough, they have no way of knowing that. The fact is that there are plenty of people with aotc, to the point that they could make a requirement to have it to join and still fill the group quickly. From tgeir point of view, is a group full of people who have killed the fight or a group who hasn't more likely to succeed?

For anything being pugged in the game, groups are basically going to take the most geared/experienced group of people they can assemble in a short period of time. You are "behind the curve" currently (lol) so it just doesn't make sense for the group leader to take you when there's no shortage of more experienced people.
    pugging by definition is self centred - if it wasnt self centered people would raid with a guild and this problem would be non existent.

pugging is definition of self cetring as you que solo with a clear goal in mind .

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    3 options.

Option nr 1 is being a piece of shit:
    You use a fake achievment.

Option nr 2:
    You join a progress guild so you dedicate some of your time to a guild and hopefully your guild isn't shit. Then you eventually kill hc KJ.

Option nr 3:
    You pay for a boost.
    Option 1 isn't always being a piece of shit. Some of us actually read up on bosses, watch a few vids and understand the fights. I used option 2 this raid tier, but EN and all of WoD option 1 was very nice.

How's it depressing? Depressing is not being able to do content because you haven't done the content once already.
    It's depressing because you want to cheat and think everyone is stupid enough to not notice you are getting carried!

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Option 1 isn't always being a piece of shit. Some of us actually read up on bosses, watch a few vids and understand the fights. I used option 2 this raid tier, but EN and all of WoD option 1 was very nice.
    So then join a Guild? TONS OF GUILDS are recruiting. Put the work in, get invited.

Deleted
    Use a fake achievement add on, that's what I've always done.
    Wouldn't work with good groups, there's like 5 addons that can check your fake achievement within 10 seconds.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you can find time to pug, you can find a guild. Pugging is way more hassle than finding and raiding on a schedule. A lot of guilds are flexible, if your work patterns conflict raid nights at times, you just jump in when you can. Its not mythic, groups are not locked to a specific amount. Stop being scared of guilds.

Deleted
    That doesn't mean they have to carry your weight in a raid though.

Most people that don't raid bosses, are terrible in raids, unless they are that 1 in a 100 player that's naturally good at anything.

It's depressing because you want to cheat and think everyone is stupid enough to not notice you are getting carried!
    its not a cheating if the requirement is retarded - if community behaves like dicks its only fair to treat them exackly like this.

besides 3/4 of moronic raid leaders dont even read them and you can achieve the same by linking them achievement in progress instead fake one - effect would be the same

they only do it to stroke their little e-pens so f... them link the f.. out of fake chievos

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its not a cheating if the requirement is retarded - if community behaves like dicks its only fair to treat them exackly like this.

besides 3/4 of moronic raid leaders dont even read them and you can achieve the same by linking them achievement in progress instead fake one - effect would be the same

they only do it to stroke their little e-pens so f... them link the f.. out of fake chievos
    This attitude is exactly what prohibits you from getting good enough to carry yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    I did linked fake achi killed it on first try LOl good advice bro
    How hilarious it must be for everyone else in the group when you get the achievement at the end ... and they are all like WTF?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    clear raid with guild then you get all the pug invites you want
    If one was clearing with guild - why on earth would you need a PUG ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    You are the kind of person why i check wowprogress and the armory. Just make an experiment. Form a PUG while only requiring Curve. Takes 45minutes or less. Then do that with wowprog, takes just a bit longer. If I just let people let link me curve.... oh dear, havent cleared a single hc run without replacing people. If I wowprog them, nice and easy 90minruns happen instead of wiping to mistress maiden and avatar multiple times.

When we run KJ and need PuG's, my RL specifically puts in the notes "Do not link AOTC"

If people link him AOTC with out him asking, they do not get in. If you cant read the notes, he doesnt trust you to follow raid call outs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Still don't see how that's depressing.

90% of those link curve or no invite pugs still fails on the most simply things, it isn't worth as much as people thing. Heck you can do it on normal and have a very good idea of the bossfights on heroic. KJ hc vs KJ normal is thing happens more often, but the tactics are the same. Soak shit, kill shit, don't stand in shit, spread. Curve is overrated and overused, but what can you do ^^
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-09-24 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    I think checking WarcraftLogs is better than curve.
    I would rather take a 7/9H PU with nice logs and able to follow tacts (above 60% perf is fine) instead taking a 9/9H but who doesn't know how to play his class properly.