Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I don't care what people say, we're going to Zandalar.

Yep same. Let's not forget that devs said Vol'jin's story wasn't over yet. Trolls need some lore development, and the zandalari are the perfect opportunity for it.

Edit: Also, there was a shaman zandalari set, a doomhammer zandalari skin, a zandalari druid cat form, a raptor-bird mount that came from somewhere mysterious. And most importantly, there were BOTH Kultiras sailors AND zandalari trolls shipwrecked in Aszuna.
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2017-09-24 at 11:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The only reason I'm mentioning Zandalar is because Blizzard filtered it out of the extracted interface file list the same time they filtered out Kul Tiras.

Fun fact we found out yesterday, they also filter out encrypted files now (or well, they started in 7.3 after it leaked allianceshipmount/hordezeppelinmount but we didn't notice until now) so that's why we didn't instantly get a few filenames for those 104 files.
    We did notice the ship mounts, I've mentioned them myself quite a few times in this thread alone, mainly because I thought it would be a Destiny cross-promotion (shared name with one of the Destiny vehicles)

- - - Updated - - -

I really want this to happen. I love the old mounts spirit, but the graphics are so outdated. I just want my night elves to be able to ride their nightsabers without looking like it's an origami thing.
    Fucking with the classic mounts is something they likely won't do. But I can see them implementing new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    We did notice the ship mounts, I've mentioned them myself quite a few times in this thread alone, mainly because I thought it would be a Destiny cross-promotion (shared name with one of the Destiny vehicles)
    Oh yeah, I meant we didn't notice they also filter out encrypted files until yesterday. The mounts themselves are definitely old news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Oh yeah, I meant we didn't notice they also filter out encrypted files until yesterday. The mounts themselves are definitely old news.
    Oh! I get it!

Fucking with the classic mounts is something they likely won't do. But I can see them implementing new ones.
    Actually, they'll update the old racial mounts at some point.
    They did it already with non-armored Kodos in Legion. When asked in the earlier interviews, they said they'd eventually do it for others, but it's not a priority.
    If next expansion is race-focused, I can totally see them revamping the old mount models just like they did with Kodos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    It would likely be like when they made the grand gryphon mounts; rewards from current content that don't actually replace the older models.
    Like said above, they already revamped the Kodos. I think they'll eventually do it for other old racial mounts.

If they get the kodo treatment, it won't be f*cking with them, just updating them while sticking to the original concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they get the kodo treatment, it won't be f*cking with them, just updating them while sticking to the original concept.
    Not gonna lie, I've not even seen anyone on a Kodo mount since early WoD!

I use them on my tauren! And I don't think how much you see a mount in game is relevant, those old mount models (horses, wolves, undead horses, raptors etc.) are outdated yet used on so many NPCs. The worst is that new models already exist (and they look dope), but yet since those were used in "specific mounts" and not in those "general vanilla mounts", NPCs still have those old ugly mounts. I want to ride a horse on my human mage that actually looks like it's from a 2017 game haha!

In the new audio about Alleria & Turalyon it is explained that time runs much faster on Argus, and that hundreds of years on Argus are equivalent to just a few years on Azeroth, so you're perfectly right to mention this! Maybe Anduin will do something on his own for centuries, but it will only seem like a few years to us on Azeroth because we won't be with him?
    For that to work time would have tu run slower on Argus not faster.

7+ Year Old Account
    well, they are some of the ugliest mounts in the game.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    For that to work time would have tu run slower on Argus not faster.
    I'm a bit confused here: if one year goes by on Azeroth and during that same azerothian year, a century happens on Argus, it should mean that time runs faster on Argus compared to Azeroth / time runs slower on Azeroth compared to Argus, right?

Wibbly wobbly, confusing confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    well, they are some of the ugliest mounts in the game.
    But they're cute.

Deleted
    Then you clearly dont play. Especially during brewfest people show of on the brewfest kodo....

I'm a bit confused here: if one year goes by on Azeroth and during that same azerothian year, a century happens on Argus, it should mean that time runs faster on Argus compared to Azeroth / time runs slower on Azeroth compared to Argus, right?(
    If that was true Turalion would have been thousands of years old. Yet is just a human and cannot live that long. They live normal lifespan on argus so only a few decades passed since 2nd war for them unless he has been
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-09-24 at 02:09 PM.

Guessing you missed the zandalari stuff that was filtered out with the kul tiras stuff!
    No, I remember that. But I still find it hard to believe Blizzard is jumping on the fan concepts and is giving us a Kul'Tiras+Zandalar expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If that was true Turalion would have been thousands of years old. Yet is just a human and cannot live that long. They live normal lifespan on argus so only a few decades passed since 2nd war for them unless he has been
    Okay I take it you haven't listened to the audio three-parts made available recently by Blizzard, it explains everything. Turalyon IS (at least) a thousand years old, he lived that long because he was light-forged by Xe'ra like the draenei of the army of Light. He and Alleria haven't seen their son Arator in an eternity.

EDIT: Time is relative, so for people on Argus it seems to go normally, as well as for people on Azeroth. Yet, when comparing both, one runs faster, and this one is Argus. That's why for only a few Azerothian years, Turalyon and Alleria fought the Legion during centuries. But it didn't seem like "ten azerothian years to them" it really felt like centuries. It is also said in the audio that this explains why the Legion was capable of trying to invade Azeroth so quickly as well as other worlds. When the invaded worlds only had a few months to prepare, those few months were equivalent to centuries of war preparation for the Legion on Argus.

Again, everything is in the audio story which I strongly recommand!

Turalyon IS (at least) a thousand years old, he lived that long because he was light-forged by Xe'ra like the draenei of the army of Light. He and Alleria haven't seen their son Arator in an eternity.
    Alright then so Blizzard tried to justify they not very well made up story in a poor way. This is the reason why me and surely other people as well are getting sick of warcraft story nowdays. Thanks for the insight anyway.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-09-24 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright then so Blizzard tried to justify they not very well made up story in a poor way. This is the reason why me and surely other people are getting sick of warcraft story nowdays. Thanks for the insight anyway.
    It's been a well fact that the Twisting Nether is a weird place and time doesn't flow the same way there. It's not hard to understand or even bad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Then you clearly dont play. Especially during brewfest people show of on the brewfest kodo....
    i havent seen a single brewfest kodo this year.
    and i play every day.

Formerly known as Arafal

Alright then so Blizzard tried to justify they not very well made up story in a poor way. This is the reason why me and surely other people as well are getting sick of warcraft story nowdays. Thanks for the insight anyway.
    It's not done in a poor way, it is mentioned that the twisting nether twists time in both way, so it's not surprising at all since Argus is in the Twisting Nether (confirmed recently as well).

7+ Year Old Account
    is chronicle vol.3 gonna cover cata?

Formerly known as Arafal