Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    And is that something positive? He has been there and now he's useless. I think that's another major flaw of 7.3.
    Not really, it feels obvious that he was meant to be a tool by Xe'ra.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure off screen Lothraxion is doing a lot. Just b/c it isn't portrayed in the game (granted, a shame) doesn't mean the character is useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a cool guy. Looking forwards to seeing more Lightsworn demons in the future, especially post-Legion when a bunch of demons have suddenly become free agents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Throwaway character.

Until we get an expansion where we fight the light.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    This is one of the weaknesses of the class follower stuff. For those of us who aren't paladins, we have no way of knowing this.
    its so hard to roll a pala right?.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Not everyone is an altoholic. Personally, open world gameplay is far too tedious and boring for me to want to level a 3rd class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The interesting part is that even a lightforged Nathrezim has free will. He still trusts Alleria even though she is clearly courting the Void and he seems to value his friendship with Turalyon and Alleria equally to Xe'ra's opinion. Which means that being Lightforged doesn't brainwash you.
    As far as I've understood, lightforging just puts you inside Xe'ra's one and only fate.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Aren't commanders typically strategists rather than front line fighters?
    Its a fantasy game - where Kings lead the cavalry charge, Generals fight 1 on 1 in the middle of the battlefield and floating wind chimes talk telepathically to you in your head.

Using logic probably aint the best idea, here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alas, poor Lothraxion! When his time came, he didn't know how to Eye Beam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I do not want to roll a pally and level it to 110 just to see the story. Also, read what I was saying not in your whiny little mind but as what I actually said which was what we call a 'fact' - we can't know the stories that each class sees if we don't have one of that class.

I wasn't saying that critically, just factually. Also, fuck off with the attitude.
    Last edited by clevin; 2017-09-24 at 08:29 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    My guess is that he's some experienced nathrezim commander who was "kindly asked" by Xe'ra to join her Army of Light.
    No, he was enslaved by the legion and forced to commit genocides, and he died at least 3 times (after he felt somewhat free when dead) only to be forced to be resurrected in Antorus and punished.

So I bet he still feels better now then as a legion slave.

He’s off getting me 2200-4400 gold a day.
    He’s the high commander of my piggie bank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Its a fantasy game - where Kings lead the cavalry charge, Generals fight 1 on 1 in the middle of the battlefield and floating wind chimes talk telepathically to you in your head.

Using logic probably aint the best idea, here.
    Yes, and that led to disaster of the First Battle of the Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The interesting part is that even a lightforged Nathrezim has free will. He still trusts Alleria even though she is clearly courting the Void and he seems to value his friendship with Turalyon and Alleria equally to Xe'ra's opinion. Which means that being Lightforged doesn't brainwash you.
    You're confusing brainwashing with mind control. While he's not mind-controlled since he's in control of his own actions, but he's definitely been brainwashed to follow the Light. I mean he had to be brainwashed, not like he woke up one day and decided to follow Xe'ra instead of Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    You're confusing brainwashing with mind control. While he's not mind-controlled since he's in control of his own actions, but he's definitely been brainwashed to follow the Light. I mean he had to be brainwashed, not like he woke up one day and decided to follow Xe'ra instead of Sargeras.
    My theory is that whatever Xe'ra was going to do to Illidan in that 1 cutscene, was done to Lothraxion. Illidan was just too smart for Xe'ra and got dunked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    My theory is that whatever Xe'ra was going to do to Illidan in that 1 cutscene, was done to Lothraxion. Illidan was just too smart for Xe'ra and got dunked.
    That actually kinda makes sense. From what we saw she was also gradually turning Illidan into some sort of Light angel until he went berserk mode and ruined her shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, it could be that we're missing what missions he delegates. I mean, we see Turalyon on the field, could be that little Lottie holds a lot of the mission command in the Vindicaar.
    Making up your own nicknames for characters, or real people even, is beyond juvenile.

This is like the 4th thread of this type and it's always the same like 5 people circle jerking about how Argus lore is disappointing/bad/etc.

We get it. You hate Argus. Move on already or offer some actual constructive criticism to Blizzard on the official forums rather than bitch about it in an echo chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    He’s off getting me 2200-4400 gold a day.
    He’s the high commander of my piggie bank.
    Pretty much this. He might look passive to most folk, but hes rather busy going on missions of all sorts on a daily basis.

Can't really have him do anything when he's a Paladin Follower, wouldn't make much sense.

Surprised he's even on the Vindicaar tbh.