Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    @Eugene Fitzherbert do you know how to open a ticket on Steam...in general? Specifically, I want to ask Steam to "lock" an achievement I've already unlocked ("Perseverance") in FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster. I know to go this far, but their pre-determined options don't fit with what I want to ask... I've heard they've done this kind of stuff in the past, and I don't want to use SAM if at all possible.
    Not without actually going through the process myself. Valve did an amazing job at making their support section hard to reach.
    In bed right now, I'll try to figure it out when I get up.

+5
    Lunch Time !

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    100%'d Hotline Miami 2! Only took 40 hours (total)... that "kill 50,000 enemies" achievement can fuck right off! Thankfully I was able to cheese it fairly quickly.

That makes perfect (100% achievement) game #100 on Steam!
    You cheasser !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

+ 7
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

+ 9
    Double digits ! Double digits !

+ 11
    Double digits ! Double digits ! Digits !

+ 13
    DoubledigitsDoubledigitsDigitsdidididiggits!

10+ Year Old Account
    +10

Was given a 6+ hour task with an hour left in my shit. Overnight manager asked me if I was gonna get done, and I told him it would take all night. As I was clocking out, the dipshit asked me if I got done, and the only thing I could muster was a laugh. Fuck these goddamn people. This is after yet another meeting where we got told how much we suck, despite the fact we're the most important people in the store.

+ 11
    Jeez..And that task couldn't wait for tomorrow ? Couldn't he give a hand or something ?
    Teamwork ? More like Patchwerk.

+ 7

10+ Year Old Account
    + 9

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    + 7

You're going to become a pilot? Very cool!
    Well I still have the entrance exams, 2 rounds of aptitude and psychological tests, captain interviews and medical exams to pass (and in that order, round by round) before becoming one
    Last edited by Tekloth; 2017-09-25 at 08:14 AM.

+ 10

+ 7

Bah. Thanks for trying.