Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Well, don't cry, if this had been in the hallowed times of the 30's, the lynchers would have been lionized as white studs by the local press with law enforcement beating up family members of the lynched that does not keep quiet.
    This is 2017 not the 30's.. black people enjoy as much freedom as white folks. I fail to see what they're protesting against. There are issues within the black community that need to be taken care of but I don't think the solution is to blame society for your own failings.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I mean, this is true. The media is terrible and they are to blame for a lot of the racial tension we see nowadays. They want their ratings, and they do it at the expense of us.
    If this wasn’t a terrorist attack but another mass shooting no you don’t really hear about them. Frankly I know lots of mass shootings have happened this year yet I only recall maybe four.

Quote Originally Posted by snitcher geralt View Post
    make the guns harder to access and the people who'd shoot up a church would still just buy one illegally

this isn't some podunk little country like the UK or canada with less than 90 million people, there is no solution to taking guns out of the hands of people who'd use them for something like this

but again, if only the bad guys had guns then this bad guy would have killed more people, he was stopped by a licensed gun owner who went to the car and got his own gun
    Fracking amazing that peopel don't see the HUGE theological issues with weapons in church

make the guns harder to access and the people who'd shoot up a church would still just buy one illegally

this isn't some podunk little country like the UK or canada with less than 90 million people, there is no solution to taking guns out of the hands of people who'd use them for something like this

but again, if only the bad guys had guns then this bad guy would have killed more people, he was stopped by a licensed gun owner who went to the car and got his own gun
    It still acts as a deterrent. These mentally unstable people would have a harder time getting a gun. How come the U.S has the highest gun deaths per capita in the developed world if bad guys in other developed countries can buy guns illegally like you said?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No. The fact that people on the left have opinions and masquerade them as fact is a facet of humanity.

What YOU do with their statement is where I call bullshit. A lot of people on a lot of sides say a lot of stupid shit. That does not make their statements representative of that entire side simply because that one individual claims allegiance.
    So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're taking issue with my sample size?

What I'm calling you out on, what I always call you, and everyone like you out on is how you hear one leftie, one feminist, one democrat say something incomprehensibly stupid and suddenly it is now the gospel truth that all lefties, all feminists all whatevers must agree with, support and promote that statement.
    Do you know how generalizations work? Do you know what inductive reasoning is? Have you ever once seen me make a hasty generalization? These are not rhetorical questions, I actually want you to answer them.

It is pure, unadulterated BULLSHIT and you fucking know it. That's what really rubs me raw you know? Not the fact that you parrot this crap around, but the fact that you know it's crap and you parrot it anyway.
    Check the byline of that article. Do you know who Michael Kimmel is? Do you know what NOW is? How about NOMAS? The Duluth model? Racial critical theory? It's not crap, it's what taught by professors. It's what professors are currently teaching me, or trying to. It's law and policy in the United States, and much of the rest of the developed western world. But no, the people who believe these things are psychos in the minority.

Salon is hardly a leading publication on any faction, I have not once heard it brought up by any of my left-aligned friends.
    This is what we call anecdotal evidence. Look at the names and topics on Salon. Compare that with the kinds of things and names you see on The Federalist. They're both partisan, ridiculously partisan websites, and after what you just said about hasty generalizations and anecdotes, and how you hate it when people do that to the left, this is exceptionally laughable.

Not ONCE. And somehow a alt-right jackass like yourself knows that it is one of the leading publications on the left?
    You're the one who said you don't read Salon, so how the fuck should you know any better than someone who does? I have lefty friends too, and they can't stop linking me articles from that shithole. I suppose I should thank them because it keeps me informed as to the bullshit of one side.

Minor note of correction, I'm not an ethno-nationalist. I don't want an ethno-State of any kind, white or otherwise. I am not alt-right.

There's a reason I call shenanigans on people like you. This is why.
    Yeah, and that reason is that you're an uninformed, authoritarian jackass, as evidenced by you falsely labeling me alt-right, trying to truncheon me into silence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Fracking amazing that peopel don't see the HUGE theological issues with weapons in church
    Yeah, Jesus was such a cunt with his corded whip, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    People don't die from violent crime in other countries?
    Far harder to kill a stack of people with a knife. If guns didn't provide an advantage, no-one would be buying them

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the usuals don't care about those who died, just pitiful partisan points. So much for our "woke" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, there goes that narrative that all church mass shooters are white
    Never heard that one until you said it just then.

Our stereotype is that they're all American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Never heard that one until you said it just then.

Our stereotype is that they're all American.
    I only know of one terrorist attack like that which was Dylan Roof and apparently some white people are so victimized by this that they must now saying stupid things like supertonic is?

330,000,000 people, 3rd largest country on earth with the #1 media presence
    Your homicide rate is per capita, honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're taking issue with my sample size?

Do you know how generalizations work? Do you know what inductive reasoning is? Have you ever once seen me make a hasty generalization? These are not rhetorical questions, I actually want you to answer them.
    You make several in almost every post you ever make. I mean seriously this is the exact garbage people like you spew.

First you make a broad generalization.
    Then you demonstrate you have nothing backing it up.
    Then you claim you never did it.
    Then you demand we prove you said what you said.
    Then you deny deny deny.

You're a liar and a bad one.

I'm not going to engage you point-for-point, because there is no point.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    because that totally justifies it I guess?
    no my point was the media usually spins and stirs up a shitstorm making everything about race, so someone mentioning it is basically what we're all used to anyway, he's only saying what most people have thought or are expecting to see posted.

And again, for gun rights advocate, this is not a killing ''stopped'' by this rare figure, a lone hero with a gun.

The gun owner, who for the record certainly helped a lot, went to his car AFTER the shooting stopped to apprehend and detend the suspect (the suspect that is the guilty, yes, thank you captain obvious)

(That's almost like if firing a second handgun in a packed tiny building when you are not a 80's movie action star is not a working approach)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    no my point was the media usually spins and stirs up a shitstorm making everything about race, so someone mentioning it is basically what we're all used to anyway, he's only saying what most people have thought or are expecting to see posted.
    The alleged media of the right do it all the time, they just trigger people with the right dog whistles.

You are 100% correct since people can always do stuff illegally let's get rid of all laws, we wouldn't want to make things harder for criminals

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You are 100% correct since people can always do stuff illegally let's get rid of all laws, we wouldn't want to make things harder for criminals
    Prove to me that more gun laws= less crime and we will start there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Prove to me that more gun laws= less crime and we will start there.
    I don't have to prove anything look at the statistics of the US compared to every country with sensible gun laws heck some don't ban it just have a stricter process we are the worse when it comes to gun deaths. The point of gun laws is not to stop crime but to lower the body count as much as possible.

Sadly he didn't kill himself when he accidently shot himself.. But I guess he will get what the court deems just.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Did they this time? I don't watch the news at all. And even if I did, I'm Swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I don't have to prove anything look at the statistics of the US compared to every country with sensible gun laws heck some don't ban it just have a stricter process we are the worse when it comes to gun deaths. The point of gun laws is not to stop crime but to lower the body count as much as possible.
    That's the wrong stat, show me a specific law that would prevent more gun crimes "In the US" and we will go vote together hand and hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    How is it bias? Why does his race matter? Maybe the other networks mention his race to fulfill some agenda?
    it's bias because if it was a white man they sure as hell would have mentioned it and then had hours of "all white man are racist" guest on to discuss it.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR