Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I expect them to want to meet in windrunner spire, and then Blood elves show up and block Vereesa's way. So she just shrieks while Sylvanas and Alleria talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I really hope something fucking dumb happens during that meeting, like Vereesa suddenly farting during a tense moment of dead silence.
    Not sure what they're even gonna talk about after Vareesa throwing shade at Sylvanas on Vindicaar.

Are they gonna meet up and get all mopey and feel sorry for Sylavanas or something?

Feels like Alleria is gonna be pissed with both Vareesa and Sylvanas.
    Maybe they're gonna talk about the whole High Elves vs Blood Elves thing and how to fix it.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-09-24 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    You couldn´t relase during the fight and you couldnt relase after LK kills you. "Your soul belongs to Lich King" error appear and nothing happens. Also what would Warlocks say if they´d had a soulstone? :V
    You used to be able to release. Blizzard changed it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Not sure what they're even gonna talk about after Vareesa throwing shade at Sylvanas on Vindicaar.

Are they gonna meet up and get all mopey and feel sorry for Sylavanas or something?

Feels like Alleria is gonna be pissed with both Vareesa and Sylvanas.
    Maybe they're gonna talk about the whole High Elves vs Blood Elves thing and how to fix it.
    In some the revealed info from the post-Antorus dialogue Alleria mentions her connection to and usage of the Void and how that puts her on similar footing as Sylvanas (distrusted and possibly corrupted by Shadow):

My heart soars to return to Azeroth alongside Arator and Turalyon. To see the forests of my homeland once again.

And yet...

Vereesa told me what has befallen Sylvanas. Though I dread the meeting, I must see with my own eyes what she has become.

Is she even my sister anymore? Or some Light-forsaken monster?

But of course, I have changed as well. The powers at my command may cause some to question my loyalties.

<Alleria draws in a long breath.>

I must remain calm, focused. There is much to ponder..."
    So there may be more to this future meeting than meets the eye.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

So there may be more to this future meeting than meets the eye.
    Really wish Lorthemar also gets invited. I know its family reunion but feels like he should be there.

Also is Lotraxion coming with us to Azeroth or is he talking about something that has happened already?
    His qoute is kinda hard to place since I didn't play priest/pala campaigns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Really wish Lorthemar also gets invited. I know its family reunion but feels like he should be there.
    Better not. If I was in Lor'themar's place I would feel embarassed enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope something fucking dumb happens during that meeting, like Vereesa suddenly farting during a tense moment of dead silence.
    Well, a disturbance by what ever is something ALWAYS happends.. so rather see a real meeting this time around.

I am more up for something like...
    Sylvanas: Hi sis, while you were away I learned some new tricks *snips finger* A random Val'kyr shoots from the sky
    Alleria: Well... I can even go.. further beyond.. AAAAAAHHHH!
    Vareesa: TEACH ME!

and ofc this is all done with the new cut'scene tech we see in legion.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2017-09-24 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Well, a disturbance by what ever is something ALWAYS happends.. so rather see a real meeting this time around.

Sylvanas: Hi sis, while you were away I learned some new tricks *snips finger* A random Val'kyr shoots from the sky

I'm sold. The only thing that would top this is a sitcom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

In what part does the rangers of Quelthalas appear to take Veressa to her prison? (i doubt she can just walk in Quelthalas without anyone saying much)

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "One sister hates me for reasons unknown, one was my boss, and now is my boss again, and the other one called me lord but now I'm actually a lord."
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

inb4 he burns down Windrunner spire before meeting can even take place.

inb4 he burns down Windrunner spire before meeting can even take place.
    Better yet burning it down, just after they entered, sitting in Tranquillien pretty much like this

https://youtu.be/YUQUmQhO2Dw?t=238

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Better yet burning it down, just after they entered, sitting in Tranquillien pretty much like this

That probably is the best way to end the windrunner meeting.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

And then you realise that instead of burning they melted and joined as one windrunner abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And then you realise that instead of burning they melted and joined as one windrunner abomination.
    As a wise woman once said

"I say we take off and nuke the entire Site from Orbit, it is the only way to be sure"

10+ Year Old Account
    As a wise woman once said

"I say we take off and nuke the entire Site from Orbit, it is the only way to be sure"
    In all honesty I really hope they fight or at-least try to. Sylvanas outclassed Vereesa so hard it was hilarious, but I feel like Sylvanas and Alleria would be an even match. If Alleria has a completle mental break down and goes void crazy when she sees what happened to Quel'thalas.
    Holy shit lol

In all honesty I really hope they fight or at-least try to. Sylvanas outclassed Vereesa so hard it was hilarious, but I feel like Sylvanas and Alleria would be an even match. If Alleria has a completle mental break down and goes void crazy when she sees what happened to Quel'thalas.
    I'd say Alleria outclasses Sylvanas in terms of power by quite a margin, she practically ate a fallen naaru and consumed the heart of a void demigod. She really hasn't much to counter that, not to mention Sylvanas power is tied to watered down void magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a 3 way unarmed fight like in MGS4. But they only wear tank tops (no panties) and are covered in bill cosby brand jello.

As a wise constellar once said

"Begin uplink: Reply Code: 'Omega'. Planetary re-origination requested."
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Alleria outclasses Sylvanas in terms of power by quite a margin, she practically ate a fallen naaru and consumed the heart of a void demigod. She really hasn't much to counter that, not to mention Sylvanas power is tied to watered down void magic.
    What if alleria turns into chaos spawn halfway through a fight ?

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Too bad that we broke the machine responsible for it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What if alleria turns into chaos spawn halfway through a fight ?
    She'd be pretty much a remote controlled void lord agent, so who knows if whoever holds her reins from the void sucks in combat it would be pretty much game over.