Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or exploring the White Lady(The moon). Could be a massive Titan facility.
    Its surface shines bright hiding the shadows below

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    on an american dead realm?
    Im european...

And my realm isnt dead.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Warning, speculation ahead

In 7.3.2, Blizzard shipped 104 files behind a new encryption key (the Silithus stuff is under a different key). Not uncommon, but the unusually large amount and the fact we weren't able to instantly guess a few files behind it got me curious as to what it hides.

Together with some friends, we've managed to get a pretty good overview on what it blocks from view.

- A mount called raptormount_v2 with 37 new sounds.
    - A mount, probably a horse. Possibly named Seabraid Stallion. Likely still WIP so unable to confirm name.
    - A new battle pet named Tottle. It uses some existing Goren sounds and has ~47 new (still encrypted) files including sounds

Start of speculation

A new raptor mount is very interesting and the possibility of it being combined with a horse (especially one being named Seabraid Stallion) makes it all the more interesting when taken in the same context of Blizzard removing Kul Tiras and Zandalar filenames in 7.3.
    My theory right now is that these are CE mounts (and maybe a pet) that'll be unlocked sometime during the lifetime of 7.3.2, maybe with digital prepurchase for the new expansion CE going up sometime after BlizzCon when they expect 7.3.2 to still be on live.

End of speculation

In conclusion:

10+ Year Old Account
    So what you're saying is...there's a chance /meme
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    So earlier today there was this post on reddit that got deleted immediately. User that wrote this had @Blizzard.com email.

Someone reposted this here: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...r_account_had/

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    So earlier today there was this post on reddit that got deleted immediately. User that wrote this had @Blizzard.com email.

Someone reposted this here: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...r_account_had/
    I hope this is fake... race options through factions? Outlands and northrend going away??? Each class gets a new spec (wat)

Please let it be fake, I am getting tired of zones that have been asswhiped by the legion, void angry dragon or whatever. All I want is a comfy expansion with positive vibes
    - He who moves first always wins -

Someone comfort me... i don't want that stuff to be true

Lots of people say this but Zandalar is NOT an island anymore - it sunk! At best I'd say the mountaintop temple is sticking out of the sea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Someone comfort me... i don't want that stuff to be true
    This is industry suicide for this guy if it's true, I'm gonna call bullshit. Also how do you know a reddit poster has an @blizz email? C'mon people I know its speculation season but this is bullshit.
    Last edited by Grimo; 2017-09-25 at 12:08 AM.

Timewarped you say?

extra spec make it sound fake... but really wierd instant removal and email...

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    They couldn't even come up with a third spec for a hero class and people expect a new spec for each class? LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    That is probably completely true. Blizzard holds our hands through their story telling now, we have been getting hit over the head with our "hints" for upcoming expansion. Silithus is an exact example of what that dude was talking about, and they are obviously obsessed with using as much sharding as possible. Almost every other quest on Argus there was some phasing or sharding crap. It's obnoxious.

As for the new specs, I believe it. We all have our characters, people don't want to make new ones (at least not all of us, I am a confessed altoholic) so why wouldn't they just give us something new to try out on our existing characters? And of course they would share stuff, look at the artifact questlines.
    Sharding and phasing isn't inheritely bad. Excessive RNG is more bad then what you suggest and the post is pretty crazy and not likely like at all. It being deleted doesn't mean anything. They couldn't completely make every artifact questline new and original. There's 10+ artifacts so of course sharing would be involved. It's not lazyness.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    It sounds like the specs will be shared across class if this is to be believed.

- - - Updated - - -

If Blizzard email is definitely real, then it's either true or an employee fucking with us.

Doesn't Reddit often remove fake leak posts though?
    Reddit removed a real leak from the wowleaks guy who gets all the dates correct.. so yeah they do.

Why should they completley remove Outland and Northrend ?, is every achievement otainable from those Expansions all of a sudden becoming a Feat of Strenght or what ?, sounds rather fake to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    They couldn't even come up with a third spec for a hero class and people expect a new spec for each class? LOL.
    actually, if you'll remember the val'kyr in ICC that spawned mirrors of people in the raid, those mirrors used abilities that we would wind up getting in cataclysm.

now on argus, with the lightforged, we have classes using light and void infused abilities. hunters using light and void shots, mages using light bolts alongside their arcane bolts, and warriors using blade abilities with light vibes.

this guy complains that a lot of the specs are similar... this could be why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Why should they completley remove Outland and Northrend ?, is every achievement otainable from those Expansions all of a sudden becoming a Feat of Strenght or what ?, sounds rather fake to me.
    I think back in MoP they were saying that they're really not happy with Outland and Northrend leveling content. There was this idea to make both Outland and Northrend level 60-80 zones (all of them) or something along those lines, I can't remember.

I guess it's easier to remove that content than completely revamp all of the quests there. But who knows what "outland, northrend is going" really means in that post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    actually, if you'll remember the val'kyr in ICC that spawned mirrors of people in the raid, those mirrors used abilities that we would wind up getting in cataclysm.

now on argus, with the lightforged, we have classes using light and void infused abilities. hunters using light and void shots, mages using light bolts alongside their arcane bolts, and warriors using blade abilities with light vibes.

this guy complains that a lot of the specs are similar... this could be why.
    I doubt it but if my Mage could use a two hander and use most schools of magic with their melee attacks and such. I wouldn't be too upset >.>

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Interesting....
    Again, how do you know a redditer's email? Ya'll are gullible as shit.