Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Kushner uses private email to communicate with top WH staff.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/k...204533082.html

Will father-in-law cry for him to be locked up as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

To quote the famous and amazingly righteous Hillary Clinton "What Difference Does It make?". Aka whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Is Kushner a government employee?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If he's got a security clearance, then he's signed plenty of forms that say he's either a government employee, or a government contractor.

White House Office of American Innovation

Roles and responsibilities include acting as a senior adviser to the President, reinventing the government, tackling the opioid crisis, veteran's affairs, being the primary point of contact for presidents, ministers and ambassadors from more than 24 countries and peace in the Middle East.

You know, the little things.

http://fortune.com/2017/03/27/jared-...e-house-roles/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Wow, you are woefully uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    To quote the famous and amazingly righteous Hillary Clinton "What Difference Does It make?". Aka whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Ah, so if a Clinton did it then it is ok.

/nod

Can't wait to hear about the other things that are now ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Has Kushner exclusively used private email? On a server he controlled? Did he send classified info over it? Did he destroy his hard drives? Did he determine what to turn over? Did he deny any wrong doing? It’s not remotely comparable, but don’t expect the left to make the distinction.
    Yes, yes, yes, not yet, probably, already has.

It's easily comparable. We need to lock him up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Wow, you are woefully uninformed.
    More like being willfully ignorant to get a reaction. Conservatives in a nutshell, honestly.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-09-25 at 12:17 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    More like being willfully ignorant to get a reaction. Conservatives in a nutshell, honestly.
    "We meme'd a shitty president into office to make people mad! Haha #winning #praisekekistan"
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

lock him up and throw away the key!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    White House Office of American Innovation

Roles and responsibilities include acting as a senior adviser to the President, reinventing the government, tackling the opioid crisis, veteran's affairs, being the primary point of contact for presidents, ministers and ambassadors from more than 24 countries and peace in the Middle East.

You know, the little things.

http://fortune.com/2017/03/27/jared-...e-house-roles/
    Yea but how long has he held that particular position. I don’t think it was back in january

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Yea but how long has he held that particular position. I don’t think it was back in january
    His appointment was announced in January not sure why you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    His appointment was announced in January not sure why you missed it.
    I don’t hang on everything Jared Kutcher does

It's stated in the article in your quote.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Has Kushner exclusively used private email? On a server he controlled? Did he send classified info over it? Did he destroy his hard drives? Did he determine what to turn over? Did he deny any wrong doing? It’s not remotely comparable, but don’t expect the left to make the distinction.
    1) Doesn't matter
    2) Doesn't matter (however, even worse than a private server is the RNC - aka politically controlled - servers used by Colin Powell, and many white house staff earlier this year)
    3) We'll have to see. Hillary didn't, and that's a fact. I don't expect the right to make that distinction (and, in fact, they still don't).
    4) Destroying hard drives is actually in line with best security practices and is required by all branches of the government when a server is retired. I don't expect the right to make that distinction either (and, in fact, they still don't).
    5) He hasn't turned anything over, now has he? (For this one...well, wow...just, wow)
    6) We'll see if he denies wrong doing. In Hillary's case, there were a lot of issues, but it isn't particularly clear if she really did anything wrong...a distinction I don't expect the right to make (and, in fact, never did).

Now that we've established that your questions are, at best, not particularly well thought out, here is a major fact of the matter. The right lost their collective sh*t over this subject when it was a Democrat.

If you want to salvage what remains of your dignity, it is time to start becoming the accountable people you claim everyone is supposed to be. This means that you should be demanding an investigation. This means that you should be demanding hyper-examination of all aspects of this situation.

But you won't, will you? Of course not. Because it had nothing to do with Hillary's e-mails, and everything to do with mindless tribalism.

As a matter of clarity, I did indeed look into the Hillary e-mail situation, and nothing of real substance ever really jumped out. Yes, I think she was stupid to do it if for no other reason than the optics of it that idiots will always see such things, but none of the highlighted e-mails were remotely as much of an issue as the right made them. Classification works the way Hillary's spokes people have stated (yes, I do work in this area, so I actually know how classifications work).

And I am more than willing to give Kushner that equal level of investigation. At this time, all we do know is that he worked with private e-mail servers. Which, just like Hillary, was stupid. I would rank it as being even more stupid considering the bruahaha that Hillary faced. Did he do something really bad? We will see as the information becomes available. Unlike you, I will be waiting for that information before accepting or dismissing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    It's stated in the article in your quote.
    Actually it says in January that trump confirmed he would join the White House but not when he did actually begin working for the White House.

Trump only talks about him all the time since he's basically in charge of 80% of the government at this point.

Actually it says in January that trump confirmed he would join the White House but not when he did actually begin working for the White House.
    Very well.

On January 9, 2017, Kushner was named as a senior White House advisor.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...032844820.html
    http://www.businessinsider.com/jared...bserver-2017-1

Look its pretty clear that kind of behavior doesn't get you in trouble, though this is a far cry from the case that people claim it to be, even simply in terms of volume but also in terms of content. While investigative teams had to go through tens of thousands of emails, many with classified information and had to beg for access, the article cites something like 100 emails that are basically incoming messages with news articles linked to them.

Though it would be hilarious if this was a long ball game to prosecute Kushner and then use that case as a way to make sending Hillary to prison politically palatable.

Once again Kushner could have not begun working for the White House January 9th as trump was inaugurated on January 20th.