I'll be honest with you, i'd not have been happy with a Murky draft on Blackhearts either.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'll be honest with you, i'd not have been happy with a Murky draft on Blackhearts either.
    I got monster value from Fish Tank. It was insane. xD

Deleted
    Won a game on Cursed Hollow after three levels behind and 1-20 kills. Had already given up and was just going thru the motions.

Btw just realized, that my win quota on TotSQ is 21.1%: four wins, three of them with Hammer, 15 losses. Any tips what heroes work here apart from 'Globals are worthless, Artillery heroes are good'?

Had some fantastic games in 3xTL. Mostly as a tank or dps.

In one game i chose a malth halfway and an idiot in the other team selected another warrior for last pick. Could predict the game right there with a physical damage heavy enemy comp. I was right. The game consisted of me wading into them with my ult quickly followed by corpses being flung in all directions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Won a game on Cursed Hollow after three levels behind and 1-20 kills. Had already given up and was just going thru the motions.

Btw just realized, that my win quota on TotSQ is 21.1%: four wins, three of them with Hammer, 15 losses. Any tips what heroes work here apart from 'Globals are worthless, Artillery heroes are good'?
    Waveclear is king. You want to be rotating as a big clump smashing a minion wave in one lane then immediately moving to the next lane, getting as many gems and minion exp points as possible as fast as you can. Heroes that benefit from being around minions a lot like Xul, Kerrigan with Q build or Guldan with Dark Pact are top picks since you'll mostly be fighting in lanes.

Hammer is an average pick on ToSQ since she can't rotate rapidly, and if trying to split push you'll be jumped on by the whole enemy team within 15sec or so.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

A self heal heavy warrior comp against my malth with a lucio.

Do these people not realize i can shut down healing? Most of their talent choices involved self heals. I dont often choose that talent but seeing those heroes (and checking their chosen talents) meant that was the way to go.

Do people not check enemy talents? A quick glance would have told them to stop specializing their talents in self heals after i chose the anti heal

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Do people not check enemy talents? A quick glance would have told them to stop specializing their talents in self heals after i chose the anti heal
    The answer is no. Most people seem to stick to that one build that worked that one time. I recently had a Malfurion on my team who still went Life Seed at 13 after the other team's Kael went Pyroblast. We won in the end, but he still ate that star a couple of times where he could have completely negated it with Ice Block.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course another promotion game lost because we get Artanis on BoE, but the catch is he didn't pick Amateur Opponent.

Add to this random deaths from rest of a team and it is disaster.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    we get Artanis on BoE, but the catch is he didn't pick Amateur Opponent.
    This causes me physical pain
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Had a really odd game in HL where I was the only melee in the entire game.

like there was a valeera in the enemy comp but she does not count.

Never been so stressed before but we won.

"Describe Hero League in a sentence"

Mindless Valla picks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    This causes me physical pain
    I usually don't check other people's builds, but I had to look when I was wondering why aren't we winning Immortal race with Artanis and Greymane vs double Support.

On a different note, level 20 Force Wall upgrade + increased range at 7 is ridiculous. I mean, 2 second or so cooldown on a screen range Wall? Yes, please! Add to that pesky Tracer or Valla and enemy team just can't disengage.

/flex

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I usually don't check other people's builds, but I had to look when I was wondering why aren't we winning Immortal race with Artanis and Greymane vs double Support.

On a different note, level 20 Force Wall upgrade + increased range at 7 is ridiculous. I mean, 2 second or so cooldown on a screen range Wall? Yes, please! Add to that pesky Tracer or Valla and enemy team just can't disengage.
    Yes, Force Wall is busted OP including the level 20 upgrade but no one wants to talk about it because 'Muh Tassadar!'
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    In 13 of my last 14 games I was either first or last pick of my team. I'm aware, this is equivalent to complaining about the weather or the lottery; but being in a position where you can't fix stupid is really really annyoing.

So I had a very interesting Hero League game. Don't ask me how we ended up where we did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Yes, Force Wall is busted OP including the level 20 upgrade but no one wants to talk about it because 'Muh Tassadar!'
    Don't nerf my Tassadar, he is so soothing to play for some reason.

Again had a game with really good Tracer demolishing enemy team. They even managed to kill our 3 players in a fight and still lost that fight because there is just no option to disengage, one by one they fell. Tracer and Tassadar is so devastating if both know how to play with each other.

And last fight? I don't care what Hero you play, but... "You shall not pass!".

The concept of XP being important is completely lost on some people in this game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently i missed the memo and life leech Gul'dan is the best way to talent him. And i'm done with league mode for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm never listening to pick advice from my team ever again.

That was my last placement game. Luckily I still managed to get Plat 2 out of it.
    Not sure what went wrong, but you guys had a very solid team. Lots of lock down on Illidan, great race on objective, double support to counter Lunara and Nazeebo, and plenty of ways to get to their support. Valla should have been going wild with 4 front liners and double support.

Don't think draft was your problem, just bad team mates. Fuck, I'd love a set up like that as opposed to the solo Bwing with 3 ranged dps I usually get.