Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Falcosaurs Next Expansion?

So I was doing the warden falcosaur dailies today and to be honest I never really paid attention to the text until today and didn't realize that they are an invasive species that flew to the broken isles from elsewhere. If the next expansion is on Azeroth do you think that maybe falcosaurs will come from the new zones next expansion?

I want a plot about a Falcosaur obsessed warden becoming a dungeon boss

They will be the main villains in Corgis Unleashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    They will become the true downfall of Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    According to lore the islands they come from are off the coast of the broken isles, maybe we'll see a isle of giants like island pop up for mini 7.3.5/7.4 content.
    Could you find the original quote if so? I'm searching, but having trouble finding the quests. This is from WoWpedia, though, and I imagine not verbatim either.

Species[edit | edit source]
    There are in total four different species of falcosaurs found on the Broken Isles. Where they came from originally is unknown, however Sira Moonwarden points out that they've come from offshore, suggesting another island, or perhaps several. Whether there are more species of falcosaurs from where they came, is also unknown.

Crazy speculation (just for fun, not serious):

Maybe since we know that Zuldazare had been sinking since the Cataclysm, the indigenous raptors started adapting to the new environment, that required of them to take to the skies. Maybe the falcosaurs we meet at a transitory state of that evolution. Who knows? But flashy colored dinosaurs are usually a troll thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Crazy speculation (just for fun, not serious):

Maybe since we know that Zuldazare had been sinking since the Cataclysm, the indigenous raptors started adapting to the new environment, that required of them to take to the skies. Maybe the falcosaurs we meet at a transitory state of that evolution. Who knows? But flashy colored dinosaurs are usually a troll thing.
    Bingo!
    I'm pretty sure these Falcosaurs are just recycled assets from the next expansion too. Specifically Troll stuff too!

Considering that we have portals opened from others worlds by the Legion invasion, maybe Falcosaurs are like cockroaches of another world? A couple of them hopped through a portal from their world where the Legion was invading and they ended up here in Azeroth. And then they proceed to breed like cockroaches in their new eco-system.

There's a certain island dwelling race that really like dinosaurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    So I was doing the warden falcosaur dailies today and to be honest I never really paid attention to the text until today and didn't realize that they are an invasive species that flew to the broken isles from elsewhere. If the next expansion is on Azeroth do you think that maybe falcosaurs will come from the new zones next expansion?
    I have been waiting for a conclusion on this for so long. They could look like a native jungle species but I would guess that to be from some islands we haven't seen in a long time. They just migrated to the Broken Isles and we don't really hold much idea as to why.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The wardens also said they flew in and those things don't have wings. Why are we trusting elves anyway? They're always dumb and wrong.

Everyday I think about that Muffinus quote "There are hints at the next expansion in Legion but not where you'd think to look for them."

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    There's a certain island dwelling race that really like dinosaurs.
    That it's supposedly pretty far away from the Broken Isles.

I mean, it's either Zandalar, some new island or a place we'll never see. I can definitely see falcosaurs as a native species of Zandalar.

It's just that's on the other side of the Maelstrom, that's some migratory challenge.

How did they come to Broken Isles though? They seem unable to fly, you don't see them swimming either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    How did they come to Broken Isles though? They seem unable to fly, you don't see them swimming either.
    By spaceships or stargate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Everyday I think about that Muffinus quote "There are hints at the next expansion in Legion but not where you'd think to look for them."
    <screenshots of all the void foreshadowing.>

I THINK I FOUND A CLUE, GUYS!
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    <screenshots of all the void foreshadowing.>

I THINK I FOUND A CLUE, GUYS!
    Nah, it's definitely an expansion about sand gnomes.

what if the trolls from zandalar dropped the falcosaurs off onto the broken isles as a way to weaken the wardens/heroes defenses and test them to prepare for an invasion.

What if the old gods have been sending "visions" to the trolls and trying to get them to release nzoth.

What if...the falcosaurs were sent by the trolls who were contacted by the spirit of vol'jin to try and weaken the legion forces and make the wardens boost their defenses like the mantids did to the pandaren.......

Infinite possibilities after all

5+ Year Old Account
    almost thought this was gonna be a post about a new falcosaur playable race.

if they ever decide to bring back the 'dragon isles' concept, i think thats where we'd see more falcosaurs. And some really cool dino-dragon-reptile type hybrids (blizzard pls).

Does anyone remember Subject Nine from the Azshara (Cataclysm) quests? Combined with time flowing differently in the Nether, the Falcosaurs might be her descendants, returning to Azeroth...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.