Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Exactly. So take your own advice and just shush.
    But if I hushed you wouldn't have learned your contention is baseless and hypocritical.

And then where would we be.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    But if I hushed you wouldn't have learned your contention is baseless and hypocritical.

And then where would we be.
    Baseless? Hypocritical? People weren't complaining about this during WotLK.

Seems to me that you need to do some research darling.

Yeah, having to redo the intro quests to unlock the WQs, invasion points and follower gear on every character is just stupid. Should make the unlocks account wide, there's still plenty of reason to do the quests if you want 1-2 extra Relinquished items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoxious View Post
    I did the whole argus questline in just over an hour, are you really that lazy? Be thankful that the crucible is open for every character once youve done it the first time.
    Yeah, and it's such a fun quest line to redo on every character. So much fun replay value. Oh wait, no, you spend a huge part of that time waiting for RP events. It's an issue Legion has had in general, where you level an alt to 110, and then you basically have to level all over again once you're at 110 to be a fully functioning character(used to be order hall campaign, artifact empowerment in previous patches, now it's all the Argus crap)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Holy guacamole. I think we found why you don't mind it.
    I mean, he's right about the part you need for the Crucible. Takes like 5 minutes at most per character, seeing as you just need to go to the Exodar and teleport to Argus. The bad part, as he rightly pointed out, is the part after that. This is coming from somebody with 24 110s, but I've only done the full chain on 1, week 2 on 1 and week 1 on 1, and I have no particular interest in repeating it unless I switch main, because it's just not fun.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I don't mind doing the whole questline on all my characters really. I just find Argus way too tedious to quest in without stealth so have only done the whole questline on my Rogue and Demon Hunter.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanhyali View Post
    The quests to get onto the Vindicaar to use the netherlight crucible is really short (if you've already unlocked it on main) and i really didn´t mind doing it on all my 18 max level chars. To do the full argus questline is a bit more annoying and it will take me some time to do on all of them, but I will since you get a lot of veiled argunite from it (already 4 characters done).
    True no lifer.
    /spit@Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Baseless? Hypocritical? People weren't complaining about this during WotLK.

Seems to me that you need to do some research darling.
    That's because there were no quests in patch 3.3. It was a raid, three dungeons, and that was it.

If you're talking about something with a lot of quests like trial of the crusader... you're sorely mistaken about people "not complaining," hon.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    every toon you want to unlock 950 ilvl champions you must do all of it on them every time

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    hey you seem pretty fun at parties
    Hey stop using that line, it's not even a good one and you recycle it in so many threads. Come up with something original

uh oh, i triggered the neckbeard forum police.
    Remember, your whines are valuable and interesting! Other peoples' whines are just pure neckbeardery, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    If you spend enough time there on your main, you should acquire enough alt gear to be fine. I have fully outfitted 5 alts in unsullied gear because of farming the place with my main.

Stop whining about having to put some effort into your alt.
    I think I have a token for each slot for two characters (yes, even both rings and trinkets, bar relics, I only got one total), and some tokens for other characters I am not even planning yet (like I have a full set of Mail armor, and some Plate and Cloth pieces as well, after collecting a full lineup for a Warrior and Warlock, so I guess it goes twice over). 880 from the get-go? Yes please. With the amount of Argunite you get for a full Argus clear, you can get to 900 in no time flat, from almost literally zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Argus questline is great...the first time. They took a step in the right direction allowing you to skip things like the Broken Shore introduction, but they're introducing these skips too late. It's a complete chore to keep more than 1 character up-to-date and I just can't be arsed. It isn't fun.

I really do appreciate more storytelling, it doesn't have much replay value.

I wish they just unlocked the invasions alongside the waypoints for alts. Having to do hours of questing just to unlock world bosses is not alt friendly.

I just use my alts to farm the rares for mounts and shit

I havent even done the whole questline on any alt except my main!

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    I expect my alts to come pre-leveled, pre-quested, pre-attuned, and pre-equipped.
    That way, when I run out of stuff to do on my main, I can have nothing to do on my alts.
    So I can get back to the forums faster to complain about nothing to do.
    Wish this was Reddit... You deserve upvotes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yup. Blizz pendulum swung hard the other way, for years when I raided I kept at leat 1 usually 2-3 alts geared and up to date.

WOD was such a pile of crap, when I returned after 3 years I goot one of everything to 100.

Legion is the xpack of no alt for me, Oh I have one I 110'd. she does pet dailys for me, and mails pet-charms. I haven't even finished opening surimar yet. ( no will)

I have a few more I want to 110 just for next xpack, but again it's going to be 110 get all 3 "artifacts" and... /done. onto the next.

hey you seem pretty fun at parties
    The weight of the irony that you are missing on that short space is so much that it might just collapse on itself and create a blackhole

Deleted
    Why do we have to clear new raids again and again ??

Just give us the gear into our bags when the new raid releases

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Whoopee! I get to level my alt!

Said no one ever. Stop making us do this shit on every alt, just gives us level 110 on every class after we level one
    To be fair, that sort of can happen, shy 10 levels, if you give them money. Wait until pre-launch, and they'll start letting you buy 110's.

That's how you know leveling is never going to get better, too. (Not really relevant to the topic, as I mean pre-100... pre-80, really) When they have financial incentive to make it worth paying them money to skip it.

Said no one ever. Stop making us do this shit on every alt.
    Whoopee! I get to level my first alt to 60, 70, 80, 85, 90, 100, 110. Stop making me play the game over again on every alt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoxious View Post
    Be thankful that the crucible is open for every character once youve done it the first time.
    But does it make sense ? Remember how the crucible is tied to the story while most world quests and invasions are not ?

Just have a look at what you get after you first playthrough :
    - beacons
    - crucible
    - vindicaar abilities
    - world quests
    - invasions (including world boss)

Look what is available when login an alt that never set a foot on Argus :
    - beacons
    - crucible

How is it in any shape of form logic to have access to what is mostly tied to the story line unlocked while things such as invasion (including world boss) and most world quest gated ? If you wish to play on Argus you currently need to do all the content that would unlock beacons and the crucible anyway.

Wouldn't it be more logic to have beacons, most world quests (excluding petrified forest, archimonde trial and any other story related WQ) and invasion (including world boss) unlocked on alts? To me it would make more sense to require investment on alts to unlock ALL of the world quest as well as the crucible and the vindicaar abilities than what we currently have on live server.