10+ Year Old Account

keeping track of festering wounds

how do u easily keep track of this ? the reason why i dont enjoy playing unholy is solely because of that.

while runes and runic power are shown below my character, almost always in the same place, festering wounds is a debuff on my opponent which can vary in height from player to raidboss. its so annoying
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Find yourself a weakaura setup you like - i've had mine since he beginning of the expac, so I dont remember where I got it to link, but a google search will find you one to import. I also use tidyplates with debuffs on so I can easily pick out which mobs in a pack have wounds on them while aoeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    how do u easily keep track of this ? the reason why i dont enjoy playing unholy is solely because of that.

while runes and runic power are shown below my character, almost always in the same place, festering wounds is a debuff on my opponent which can vary in height from player to raidboss. its so annoying
    The addon Need to Know is my choice for this and tracking any buff/debuff you "need to know". It adds customizable timer bars that also show how many stacks are up.

Deleted
    Strongly suggest checking out an addon called CompactRunes.

10+ Year Old Account
    the way you basically track anything in this game: weakauras
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

TellMeWhen is pretty good at that sort of thing. Doesn't quite do everything that weakauras does but is far more user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelyra View Post
    Strongly suggest checking out an addon called CompactRunes.
    This. So much this. Can't understand why not enough people use it. It's so compact, so much better than blizz's interface, and has many informations you need to know right there. I've been using it since Wotlk, and I'd never be able to play a dk without it.

Deleted
    I'm using UmberRunes for tracking runes, runic power, virulent plague und wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    This. So much this. Can't understand why not enough people use it. It's so compact, so much better than blizz's interface, and has many informations you need to know right there. I've been using it since Wotlk, and I'd never be able to play a dk without it.
    yeah, there's no need to mess around with a bunch of WAs. Compact runes does it all.