Deleted

They're going to kill the puppy :(

He's an adorable little guy who came with his sis Mishon (adopted without him).

Even though there is no reason in the world to trust anyone, both are incredibly affectionate and longing to be loved. We don't know what struggles they faced, but getting fed was one of them - as every rib could be counted on each of them. Is it really to much to ask for a little love, a full belly, and maybe some toys? He is too precious to die! He needs to be adopted.

NOT RESERVED - Shonuff WILL BE KILLED SHORTLY

For more information about Shonuff, call:
    Miami-Dade Animal Services Pet Adoption and Protection Center at (305) 8841101 or 311
    3599 NW 79th Ave, Doral, FL 33166
    Ask for information about animal ID number (A1879379)

Source: http://www.savepawslife.us/2017/06/9...ading.html?m=1

Fucking disgraceful that a puppy is going to be killed just because of lack of interest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post

Even though there is no reason in the world to trust anyone, both are incredibly affectionate and longing to be loved. We don't know what struggles they faced, but getting fed was one of them - as every rib could be counted on each of them. Is it really to much to ask for a little love, a full belly, and maybe some toys? He is too precious to die! He needs to be adopted.

Miami-Dade Animal Services Pet Adoption and Protection Center at (305) 8841101 or 311

Yeah, this is not a postboard for your personal stuff. I think this also goes under "adds" in MMO terms.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Damn thats sad, always the worst when it affects animals. So cute to, shame its not here i think i could have found him a home at one of my girl friends.

If it were a cat it would make some delicious General Tso chicken.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    If it were a cat it would make some delicious General Tso chicken.
    Cat is better, puppies can taste a little ruff.

one wonders why the OP isn't adopting the puppy.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post

Looks at puppy, looks at avatar.

Who is cutting onions in here?

If I didn't live in an apartment where I'm not allowed to have dogs, I would adopt this puppy right now. That is no joke. I'd take off of work and drive to FL to get him.

Adopt him yourself if you want to save him, this isn't facebook. Why are you posting this shit on an MMO site? This isn't off topic, this is an advertisement.

Deleted
    Death welcomes him. There is nothing more interesting than a life born just to die. Death will become their everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    So get off the internet and adopt him, OP.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

it should be happy, african puppies fly straight out of the womb through a meat processor and into a can, at least this guy got some time in his min wage cage, he has nearly a thousand times greater lifespan of joy on this planet of warmth and love

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing of what I read from the actual shelter and not the website with the attention-grabbing emotional ploys indicated they're going to kill the dog, so...

OP don't go to China or Vietnam if you don't want to become a racist.

Adoption is up but approximately 50% of all dogs and 75% of all cats in shelters are euthanized.

What you can do:

1. Adopt from shelters
    2. Support no-kill shelters
    3. Do not purchase animals from backyard breeders
    4. Spay and neuter your pets

The scope of the problem is so much larger than one puppy, who will most likely be adopted due to his age.

This is akin to an advertisement in a way, so I'll have to lock this on that note sadly, since advertisements aren't allowed on these forums.