Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Anyone having insane ass loading times when playing co-op?
    I've found the more you reload the longer the load times get. It was like that in dinvity 1 to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Pretty much this. Playing undead is not worth it. The poison heal pretty much works only at the beginning of the game. After a few hours you're just going to get your bony ass immolated all the time (and also spam-healed by enemies). Was good enough for my Necromancer/Warfare build though (even though they could really buff twohanded weapons).
    Are you running lone wolf with 2 handers? With lone wolf and dumping points into two hander you hit for insane amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Are you running lone wolf with 2 handers? With lone wolf and dumping points into two hander you hit for insane amounts.
    I decided not to go for lone wolf because I didn't want to miss out on the companion stories. Two-handed weapons aren't really bad but they don't feel particularly good either (unless you have inflated lone wolf stats). My sword + shield character however ended up oneshotting everything with his shield toss anyways like he's Captain America.

7+ Year Old Account
    I decided not to go for lone wolf because I didn't want to miss out on the companion stories. Two-handed weapons aren't really bad but they don't feel particularly good either (unless you have inflated lone wolf stats). My sword + shield character however ended up oneshotting everything with his shield toss anyways like he's Captain America.
    Me and my friend took lone wolf the first time around and he went pure two handed warrior by about act 2 he could kill any boss in 1 turn if I hasted him. Tactication is rather pathetically easy with lone wolf.

Me and my friend took lone wolf the first time around and he went pure two handed warrior by about act 2 he could kill any boss in 1 turn if I hasted him. Tactication is rather pathetically easy with lone wolf.
    Yeah, I tried it out for fun (switched some things around with the mirror) while having a mage to buff shield/haste etc. and it was ridiculous. Maybe they should just increase base damage and nerf stat scaling?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I tried it out for fun (switched some things around with the mirror) while having a mage to buff shield/haste etc. and it was ridiculous. Maybe they should just increase base damage and nerf stat scaling?
    I think they really need to buff ground effects in 1 even with lone wolf you couldn't. Just stand in them unless you went out of your way to craft resist on all of your gear. But in 2 I was ignoring ever ground effect and I was wearing really out dated gear most of the game because I refused to wear any thing without atlest 1 summoning.

I think they really need to buff ground effects in 1 even with lone wolf you couldn't. Just stand in them unless you went out of your way to craft resist on all of your gear. But in 2 I was ignoring ever ground effect and I was wearing really out dated gear most of the game because I refused to wear any thing without atlest 1 summoning.
    Gearing is a pain to be sure. I was stuck with outdated gear too at the end of game despite having several hundreds of thousands of gold. Always got anything except Strength/Warfare/Two-Handed/Necromancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, ground effects are somewhat weak unless you actively move through that whole sea of fire, then it hurts, but just standing it - no problem, bring on the heat! Kinda silly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gearing is a pain to be sure. I was stuck with outdated gear too at the end of game despite having several hundreds of thousands of gold. Always got anything except Strength/Warfare/Two-Handed/Necromancer.
    Ya I was litterarly wearing gear from act 1/2 the whole game because nothing with summoning wanted to show up. The only thing in replaced after act 2 was my chest plate because I found one with 3 slots song could slot in 3 summoning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Yes, ground effects are somewhat weak unless you actively move through that whole sea of fire, then it hurts, but just standing it - no problem, bring on the heat! Kinda silly.
    Ya in 1 I remembered I levelled crafting every play though so I could craft on resist but In 2 you really don't even have to think about it.

Probably because there are so many movement abilities. At the end of the game even most NPCs are too lazy to walk over to you.

worst ground effects are decaying ones...never look at my debuffs and kill myself with heals

Im getting really upset with the final fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Im getting really upset with the final fight
    Yes I agree it's easier than it should have been for a final fight. A letdown.

Yes I agree it's easier than it should have been for a final fight. A letdown.
    I.hate.you.

P.D: Im getting wreck every damm try. Gonna reroll any perk to see if it works

P.d2: O.o just did it. And like you say, is a bit letdown.
    Last edited by Soulflayer; 2017-09-26 at 06:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    I.hate.you.

P.D: Im getting wreck every damm try. Gonna reroll any perk to see if it works

P.d2: O.o just did it. And like you say, is a bit letdown.
    Yes. once you realize that you just need to do one simple thing, it becomes a joke.

Ever since I switched to Steam it's been running like shit. Anyone else experienced this?

My last fight got bugged, retarded.

Went there without doing anything at Arx, worked but noticed how annoying it was with the "plot twist" decided to farm the bosses for gear and do the quests instead, went back, bugged..ZzZzZ.

Skipped phase 1 completely and they were neutral, and nuked Braccus, game over.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-09-27 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    my last fight got bugged, retarded.

Went there without doing anything at arx, worked but noticed how annoying it was with the "plot twist" decided to farm the bosses for gear and do the quests instead, went back, bugged..zzzzz.

Skipped phase 1 completely and they were neutral, and nuked braccus, game over.
    spoileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm deep into Act 2 (level 13 *almost 14*), and I've had to turn away from some tough fights because I just couldn't take the hits. I'm thinking that my gear is just too crappy. A lot of it is still stuff from Fort Joy and I only have about 100 Armor points on each of my characters, so these enemies with CC Skills pretty much neutralize me the first round. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to do about equipment? Should I be crafting or buying gear? Most of my gold I've spent on skillbooks.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I'm deep into Act 2 (level 13 *almost 14*), and I've had to turn away from some tough fights because I just couldn't take the hits. I'm thinking that my gear is just too crappy. A lot of it is still stuff from Fort Joy and I only have about 100 Armor points on each of my characters, so these enemies with CC Skills pretty much neutralize me the first round. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to do about equipment? Should I be crafting or buying gear? Most of my gold I've spent on skillbooks.
    Seems like your gear is really outdated considering you have so low armor. Quests usually give pretty decent gear but it is quite random with what kind of stats they come. Sometimes you have to ditch that +1 Summoning piece if the upgrade is big though. Also use +magic armor and +physical armor skills.

The only advice I can give you, and I ignored this myself in the beginning, is pickpocket. It is stupidly op. Just nick stuff from vendors; never have to buy resurrection scrolls again nor skills books. And you can buy pretty much all the gear you need (or nick it as well).

EDIT: Also to avoid getting caught. Unchain your thief, and let her steal the stuff alone, and then move her away while the rest of your party is in plain sight. The merchant will then search your party (upon noticing stuff has been nicked) and find nothing.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2017-10-03 at 06:41 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Generally you should have gear of the same level that your characters are. Act 2 max level is 15.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side