Poll: Kel'Thuzad VS. Jaina - Who wins?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Kel'Thuzad vs Jaina - Frost show down, who wins?!

VS.

Last edited by mmoc4fd85dca0c; 2017-09-25 at 03:50 PM.

The Arch Lich wins for now but I'll give Jaina the victory if she was also turned into some Lich or banshee queen.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Depends how strong Throne of Thunder juiced up staff is. We haven't truely seen it in action yet.

archmage or archlich kel'thuzad?

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Depends how strong Throne of Thunder juiced up staff is. We haven't truely seen it in action yet.
    This. Without concrete information its hard to judge. Besides i'm pretty sure all Jaina haters will vote for KT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    This. Without concrete information its hard to judge. Besides i'm pretty sure all Jaina haters will vote for KT.
    I love Jaina and I still voted for KT.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Big fan of Jaina but she would probably lose as she was a hippie for such and long time and all she ever wanted to do was to study. Where kt probably spent a lot more time doing evil lich stuff with his magic.

I think Jaina would be smart enough to not fight an archlich with frost magic.

Anyway....

With the Focusing Iris: Jaina

Without the FI: Kel'Thuzad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Using the power of the staff, she was going to submerge Orgrimmar completely under water until Thrall stopped her.
    Focusing Iris. She didn't get her staff powered up before ToT in MoP. (And the whole Stormstaff thing being canon is dubious, at best)
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-09-25 at 05:56 PM.

hmmm, it's a close one, even as archlich. but i still say KT because death magic is really good shit.

he's not -that- powerful, truly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Well KT is vastly more cunning than jaina (who posses below average intelligence, and thats what really matters in mage fights. So my money is on KT.

While overall Kel'Thuzad is more powerful (controls armies of the undead), Jaina is specifically more powerful with Frost magic (she can control water elementals).

Jaina has the focusing Iris.

RIP KT

The only time where Jaina displayed the actual magnitude of her power is in the aftermath of the bombing of Theramore when she wiped the Orc army(!!!) and was about to destroy Ogrimmar. (She didn't because Kalec convinced her not to do it - further validating her ability to do so.)

Jaina is named the most powerful sorceress on Azeroth by Blizzard in the WoW manual.

Kel'thuzad is smart and obedient, his power and immortality come from the Lich King, he's an effective officer. But he never exercised the raw power, the political wisdom and front line army leadership which Jaina has been doing her whole life. (No, telling a horde of mindless skeletons that obey your every word to go kill isn't really leadership.)

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Big fan of Jaina but she would probably lose as she was a hippie for such and long time and all she ever wanted to do was to study. Where kt probably spent a lot more time doing evil lich stuff with his magic.
    Knowledge IS power! - Jaina.

Folks might be voting Kel'thuzad, but all lore evidence suggests otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    The only time where Jaina displayed the actual magnitude of her power is in the aftermath of the bombing of Theramore when she wiped the Orc army(!!!) and was about to destroy Ogrimmar. (She didn't because Kalec convinced her not to do it - further validating her ability to do so.)

Jaina is named the most powerful sorceress on Azeroth by Blizzard in the WoW manual.

Kel'thuzad is smart and obedient, his power and immortality come from the Lich King, he's an effective officer. But he never exercised the raw power, the political wisdom and front line army leadership which Jaina has been doing her whole life. (No, telling a horde of mindless skeletons that obey your every word to go kill isn't really leadership.)

See problem with that is kt probably has a lot more combat knowledge then jiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post

Political power lacking.....

The backbone of the scourge was the Cult of the Damned FOUNDED by KelThuzad

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina os TOO sexy they would'nt ever wanna allow her to die or be killed off besides she keeps all the fanboys pleased i happy to be jainas #1 superfan.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina couldn't even sucker-punch another mage. WTF is she going to do against an archmage turned archlich?

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Jaina os TOO sexy they would'nt ever wanna allow her to die or be killed off besides she keeps all the fanboys pleased i happy to be jainas #1 superfan.
    And there i was waiting for your sex fetish Jaina post.

7+ Year Old Account
    And there i was waiting for your sex fetish Jaina post.
    IKR cause it's the truth she is the sexiest female lore character.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    IKR cause it's the truth she is the sexiest female lore character.
    How about her?