Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Asked and answered. Is there a reason you're not reading your own re-linked posts?
    I can't always keep up with all my fans, sorry. I could have my assistant post but, it wouldn't be genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I can't always keep up with all my fans, sorry. I could have my assistant post but, it wouldn't be genuine.
    It's really awesome that Spicer found a new job so soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    No Spicer was funny.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    That is an insult to him, not me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    No Spicer was funny.
    He isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Once again Kushner could have not begun working for the White House January 9th as trump was inaugurated on January 20th.
    Even though Trump did not become POTUS until Jan. 20, he was getting security briefings and holding strategic meetings with his transition team and prospective cabinet members. Sensitive materials and information was going back and forth between all of Trumps people prior to Jan 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Should just put a ban on Tijuana. It's not even that he has opposing views; he demonstrates that he is willfully ignorant, which makes it impossible to have a conversation and believe he is acting in good faith. He is, at best, attempting to misinform anyone he can.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think this description applies to all Trump voters, but it's pretty easy to look in the_donald and this website to see that kind of Trump voter.

Also, plenty of people in their 60s+ know what a meme is.
    Plenty isn't quantifiable. Also, to say that a meme or memes won a person the Presidency is borderline lunacy. At best how many people outside of 'the_donald', 4Chan, and other shit sites saw any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Plenty isn't quantifiable. Also, to say that a meme or memes won a person the Presidency is borderline lunacy. At best how many people outside of 'the_donald', 4Chan, and other shit sites saw any of that?
    Shouldn't we first ask how many people inside those sites saw it? I mean you have millions between the shit sites you mentioned alone.

Also, plenty isn't quantifiable, but your inaccurate claim that no one above 28 knows what a meme is ludicrous.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The law in question factually has no intent standard, at all. This is well documented. Just sayin...

Pardon me for thinking that when the FBI investigates you, there is criminal behavior. I mean, maybe I am just naive because I have never been the subject of multiple (dozens?) FBI investigations over the years.
    Unless your Trump, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Asked and answered. Is there a reason you're not reading your own re-linked posts?
    He's going to play the game of claiming he literally never used the word 'guilty', therefore he isn't wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    BUT HIS EMAILS!

Oh wait, conservatives don't give a shit when it's their guy doing bad stuff.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    butterybuttermails

All in the family.

Watchdog: Ivanka Trump used personal email account for government business
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...t-business?amp
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

What are you on about? Why are you tying me to Trump?
    oh here we go again playing coy, never understanding what people are saying. You apparently have the worst comprehension when it comes to things you want to ignore.

nope no way do you support trump that is very clear
    i mean clearly based on your sig you have no allegiance to trump or hating the democrats/liberals. silly of anyone to assume that.

i mean its not like trump said this

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
    9:07 AM - Jun 16, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Inb4 "But she's not part of the administration, she's not paid!"

Despite her absolutely being a part of the administration, just without pay.

So...does that make 7 of them that conducted government business on their unsecure private emails, so far? Seems like we need to have some investigations into this behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

So...does that make 7 of them that conducted government business on their unsecure private emails, so far? Seems like we need to have some investigations into this behavior.
    ButThurEmailz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    All in the family.
    And they have company. Six total and counting.

What are you on about now? Like you say, the old Trump thing is well documented. I don't need to read your tabloid to know what happened.

Where did I say every FBI investigation means someone is guilty? Why are you lying so much? It's just this bizarre combination of comedy and sad, when you keep making things up. Pathetic.

Why do you need to question my character, just because I exposed your lie? Look, I'm not the one trying to manipulate people with untruths here. When you point your finger at me, you have three more pointing back at you.

I factually did not vote for Trump. Why not just make your argument honestly, instead of resorting to slander, virtue signals, and lies? Are your positions so weak, that they require dishonesty to convince?
    l
    o
    l

The law in question factually has no intent standard, at all. This is well documented. Just sayin...

Pardon me for thinking that when the FBI investigates you, there is criminal behavior. I mean, maybe I am just naive because I have never been the subject of multiple (dozens?) FBI investigations over the years.

LOL LOL LOL, I LOVE THE ADDED QUALIFIER OF GUILTY.......even though you are implying its automatically criminal behavior that sets off an investigation, so technically since you are saying they are automatically acting criminal, then they must be automatically guilty.
    Last edited by Zan15; 2017-09-26 at 01:15 AM.

Yeah that will be the push back just as many are trying some excuse for Jared. She didn't get a title for many obvious reasons. 1) To skirt financial shenanigans so they become the most corrupted administration ever. 2) Even the Orange Turd was warned somewhat about nepotism. Actually there is some guidelines dating to JFK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And they have company. Six total and counting.
    BIG Fish: Bannon, Cohn, Miller and Preibus.

I mean WTF? You idiots chanted this the whole campaign.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Shouldn't we first ask how many people inside those sites saw it? I mean you have millions between the shit sites you mentioned alone.

Also, plenty isn't quantifiable, but your inaccurate claim that no one above 28 knows what a meme is ludicrous.
    Except that isn't what I said.....?

Also, yes I know millions use those sites combined. I want to know of the people who voted, regardless of for which candidate, who saw those memes and were swayed. I think people are blowing this whole meme thing out of proportion.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Given that Hillary's emails were reviewed based off of allegations, shouldn't Kushner be subject to the same scrutiny?

Or are we giving him a pass?
    What pass? He properly forwarded all those emails to the corresponding .gov servers he was required to for recording purposes. It was also stated that the emails themselves were a product of people sending him emails to the wrong address in the first place. This isn't even in the tiniest fraction even remotely similar to Hillary and her blatant attempt to shield ALL emails so she can conduct private and TS+ government dealings without oversight. Honestly, if you or other here cant recognize the differences I find it remarkable you have the brain capacity to breathe without assistance.