Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Quote? Don't remeber that.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Echo_of_Y%27Shaarj

Ultimate end game:My take on things*

Sargeras wants to finish off the Pantheon because it gets in his way.

Pantheon retreats to The Seat of the Pantheon

Illidan is powerfull enough of a vessel to contain Sargeras (Sargeras`s words here ---> Where Gul`dan failed...for ever)

Aman`Thul (or all the titans, makes no difference) will do what Gul`dan wanted to do with Sargeras but with a twist since he is the Highfather of all creation and shit...and he can do what ever he wants with his creations (Illidan)

Aman`Thul binds Sargeras to Illidan and Illidan, since he is of ORIGINAL titan creation, bounds to Titan rules of life so... because Sargeras can`t be destroyed by the Titans (or no one for that matter), Illidan will be locked inside the Throne of the Pantheon. (BOOM - Titans win! or so they think)

Sargeras sees this but to late and does what any good maniac with infinite power and a adamant drive would do: wants to finish the job!

Now note that Sargeras is against the Void, not life, not death, not light, not Azeroth or any of the billions and billions of souls of the Universe. He cares about ending the Void. HE is kind of the good guy here... kinda like Garosh... but times one billion.

Sargeras wants to kill Azeroth, not because he hates titans or life... but because he knows Azeroth has a powerful titan soul and is corrupted by the Void (Old Gods, who are prime-minions of the Void Lords who have been spread across the universe on countless worlds of the Great Dark Beyond, not just Azeroth.).

Sargeras is right to think so. The Titans failed BIG TIME cleaning Azeroth. Aaaand... we did our part in that with Ulduar. IF Algalon would have sounded the Alarm... Azeroth would have been spared... but now... Sargy needs to do the dirty work.. old school style. HE needs to kill the nascent titan to make sure the void doesn`t claim her and dooming the Universe in the process.

Sargeras uses his sword to kill Azeroth or hurt it... to buy some time for him to escape the prison... because let`s be honest Illidan can`t hold Sargeras for all eternity.
    The two will prob make a pact or something and finally Sargeras in the form of Illidan or something will come to fight the Void. (I think/hope) They can`t just kill off two of the most loved/hated characters like that and Sargeras, the boss of the BL, defeated just like that without any big ass fight.

What`s next?

Well it`s easy from my POV...

Silithus = OGs. And YES C`Thun is NOT dead nor is he alive just like Yoggy Bear. There is NO way that a creature of the void can be destroyed by mere mortals, be it them ultra powerful with epix and shit. C`thun`s essence is here on Azeroth, Yoggy`s essence is here on Azeroth... think... a massive fire. You put it out but if a small spark remains... it can reignite, think LOTR, Mordor, Sauron and the Ring. Lifeforce bound to something... in this case... huge pieces of flesh "as tall as a mountain" buried deeeep underground in this world`s crust and maybe even deeper. On top of that... these are creatures of the Void, prime generals and minions of the Void Lords. Look at what a mess Y'Shaarj left behind and he was ripped from the world by a titan himself. Shit went down baaad... big wound, the first sundering, sha, Garosh and all that stuff, eons after the dude died. It`s heart was still beating and full with power. Even the titan`s couldn`t stop it. It had to be consumed by Garosh so yeah... pay the guy some respect for that sacrifice. /sarcastic

Silithus = Twilight Hammer and the end of the fucking world and YES, a new one for the Azeroth people. We fight at home this time. We fought away and got our ass kicked big time. The light is nothing but another force in the universe that wants to enslave. The shadow is the same thing but only darker.

Silithus means deep...deeeeeep and ancient things underground. The southern part of Silithus is not only unexplored but also BUILT which means Blizz has plans with it, no question about it.

Anything titan related is OG related and not just only N`Zoth... All of the Old Gods will be involved one way or another. I`m not saying C`thun and Yoggy will start walking the world hand in hand but their direct influence will be felt.

N`Zoth means a couple of things like... Naga... Jaina (Kul Tiras)... Azshara... Neptulon... ocean... South Seas... ETC

NOW... You miss one very important aspect of the actual lore.... VOID as in Alleria and the Locus - Walker and the fall of the Paladins and the holy light. New forces will start to build up and we will wage a war to win the heart of the last titan and the hearts of our own civilisations.

This is not a "I KNOW!" post... It`s just MY own take on what happened and what will happen or some in the lines of "BOY, I wish it was like this!" kinda post... so take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye View Post
    Aman`Thul (or all the titans, makes no difference) will do what Gul`dan wanted to do with Sargeras but with a twist since he is the Highfather of all creation and shit...and he can do what ever he wants with his creations (Illidan)
    Actually, as a Night Elf, he's not a Titan creation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, as a Night Elf, he's not a Titan creation.
    Actually, the Night Elves are trolls changed by the Titanic powers of the Well of Eternity. And, if you want to stretch it a bit, trolls are titanic creations as well, being born from a sleeping Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Actually, the Night Elves are trolls changed by the Titanic powers of the Well of Eternity. And, if you want to stretch it a bit, trolls are titanic creations as well, being born from a sleeping Azeroth.
    Even then, they'd still not be Aman'thul's creations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    That's...not how it works. We don't even know the origin of Trolls.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Is not Azeroth a titan soul on wich a world formed to help the soul evolve? YES
    Is not Azeroth a world that the titans shaped with their own hands? YES
    Is not Azerothian life created by the titanic powers? YES

Trolls/elves may not be created directly by titans themselves (like, let`s say... dwarves or humans) but they do apply to the titanic rules of life.
    Last edited by Doomeye; 2017-09-26 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye View Post
    Is not Azerothian life created by the titanic powers? YES
    NO. There are 2 other forms of life on Azeroth. Those created by the Old Gods and those that descended from elementals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I bet they come from treants afflicted with the Curse of Flesh. That's why they have strong regenerative powers.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Even then, they'd still not be Aman'thul's creations.
    Begs the question: Were the Draenei formed the same way Trolls were?

Argus is an extremely Arcane-Potent World Soul explaining their immense intellect, but what about Azeroth's?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post

Argus is an extremely Arcane-Potent World Soul explaining their immense intellect, but what about Azeroth's?
    Every Titan is Arcane potent. They are the physical manifestations of Arcane. Like the Naaru is Light, and Wild gods are Nature.

Also is there a difference between spontaneous Titan created life like we assume trolls are and actual titanforged metalmen?

Every playable race is supposed to be of Titanic origin from some boss dialog I can't remember now.

10+ Year Old Account

Eredar were uplifted by the ata'mal crystal given to them by the naaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Every Titan is Arcane potent.
    'Tis why I said "Extremely!" It's meant to get the point across, not state it as if it were the only one.

For example, different Titans have different traits. Aman'thul uses Arcane/Time/Temporal magic, similarly does Norgannon.
    Aggramar, Golganneth, and Khaz'goroth are all more Earthern.
    Eonar is heavy with Spirit.

Perhaps Argus would have been more in-line with Norgannon as a full grown Titan. As opposed to Azeroth being able to rival Sargeras, which may indicate they are of similar trait-types too.

Deleted
    Tis but a scratch.

I think it's obviously a way to re-awaken/revive C'Thun and his buggers.

When this ends up just a monument to see the cinematic of the Argus fight i will be sad. Given this thread, I think it is safe to say Blizzard has no way of living up to peoples expectations with this zone.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    wait so azeroth dies?
    Azeroth can`t die... like in death.. from one poke.
    Sargeras will try to wound Azeroth but he knows the titan`s power and he knows it can`t be killed THAT easy! So it needs just to wound it to buy some time before the titan can awaken for him to get his shit together.

Sargeras IS the ONLY ONE who stands between us and the VOID! The Burning Legion was/is the only force in the universe capable of halting the void`s advance.

Deleted
    'Tis why I said "Extremely!" It's meant to get the point across, not state it as if it were the only one.
    Oh, gotcha.

I suppose Argus is very time based as well, since he speeds up demon resurrections. Azeroth is probably an East German swimmer lady. Compared to her Sargeras would be a scrawny nerd?

Azeroth has to be BALANCE and LIFE incarnate because she sucked all the spirit force from the world, that`s why the elements are so screwed up on out here.

well people were saying stuff about lifeblood, in most cases lifeblood is your dead blood