Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No more elves. 2 playable elves is enough.

Don't want to see ogres, as they would have to be relatively small, as large ones would just clip through terrain or get stuck trying to get through doors.

Don't like naga. How the fuck do they even use mounts? Running Wild (Sprint Slithering??) treatment for them? Create some special mounts for them, and forbid all the rest? No bueno.

Gnolls, Murlocs (except maybe Jinyu), Troggs... Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Naga. I have a phobia of cold-blooded, slime-covered marine invertebrates. That's why I hate snakes, fishes, dolphins and whales.
    Snakes are not slimey at all

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I don't want Naga. Contrary to the all the rest of the forum.
    Agreed. I don't want Naga and I don't want High Elves.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Deleted
    anything that would take Ethereals place

10+ Year Old Account
    Ethereals don't feel like a good idea, what can you exactly do to personalise them? They don't have faces or skin, just a body shaped flow of energy visually with some bandages, yay?

7+ Year Old Account
    More elves. We already have an elf race for each Faction and we don't need more O.o It will just be a wasted race addition then.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You are literally twenty five years too late to be complaining about sci-fi in Warcraft. Considering the orcs are aliens. If you're talking spaceships and such, you're still a decade too late.
    This the sci-fi has always been in WoW. It's just that 'any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic'.

Really the only race I wouldn't want to see is another elf variant, fuck off we're full you pointy eared cunts.

But the people asking for sub-races are not asking for races they are asking for more customisation of the avatar I can get behind that give us that and a race.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

personally I wouldn't want another elf race, we've already got too many similar races and I'd much rather we got something distinctive and unique
    ultimately though it wouldn't really bother me too much no matter what they add. if I don't like it, I won't play it. can't promise I wouldn't bitch or whine about it though if I was in a grumbly mood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Naga. I have a phobia of cold-blooded, slime-covered marine invertebrates. That's why I hate snakes, fishes, dolphins and whales.
    This is a wonderful, wonderful comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Snakes are not slimey at all
    Nor are any of those animals invertebrates or slime-covered, and dolphins and whales are both warm-blooded.

I don't think you got it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I hope that there will be a rmah.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Gnomes.

Ethereals, I don't find the idea of space mummies without a physical form particularly interesting as a playable race.

I don't want any new race(s). Zero. No subraces either.

Definitely Naga. Don't understand why people like them so much. I can't stand them.

Sorry Alliance fans but, I'd have tp agree with no Nagas please. Jinyu yes, but not Nagas.
    "If the out of order sign is up and I'm not behind the curtains.... Then you miiiiiight wanna close your door, cause I'm coming for ya!" ~Foxy

Quote Originally Posted by Axial View Post
    Ogres. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why people want them. /opinion.
    Dupid human, me crush you with axe!!!

I would play the fuck out of ogres, man

More elves, even though the Nightborn are cool they would be better served being a sub-race than a full blown race

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Ethereals don't feel like a good idea, what can you exactly do to personalise them? They don't have faces or skin, just a body shaped flow of energy visually with some bandages, yay?
    GoldenYak has a really good fan concept on customizing Ethereal. Face masks, twisting bandages/energy for hair, etc. It's pretty neat, highly suggest checking it out.

Don't want: Ogre(boring, bulky, ugly), High Elves, Arakkoa
    Do want: Saurok, Nagas(brute style/new breed), Ethereal

I've seen a handful of people say they want Hozen.

Please, no. Aesthetically? Cool concept. The entire stupid ass poop-flinging "ook you in the dooker" shtick? Even more "childish" than people said Pandaren were. I'd be extremely unhappy with an entire playable race based on that kind of humor- and it's not like WoW is anything near fine humor! That was just an incredible low even for IT.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. Most new races I wouldn't really play outside of experiencing their starting zone.

I guess the one race I'd actively dislike is Naga, if only because I got enough of that story from Death Knights.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)