Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrefreader View Post
    I cancelled my sub until something new other than AP grinding comes out. (M+ and Raids got boring at this point)
    and what did the game have before then? dailies and raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Really hope they don't follow the 77 day release schedule, but that's just me wanting the raid to be released after Christmas.
    After christmas? No way in hell the raid is coming out that late.

I could see them delaying it a couple weeks or releasing it early a couple of weeks just so the first week of mythic progression doesn't line up with thanksgiving week(and probably most of their devs being home and not able to hotfix anything) but outside of that... yea no.

I cancelled my sub until something new other than AP grinding comes out. (M+ and Raids got boring at this point)
    Yes understandable. I stopped playing a few days after Crucible release. I can't enjoy it any more with this horrible RNG on top of the AP farm.
    I just log in a few times a week to start my class hall missions but I wonder why I even bother
    Maybe after a short break I will be refueled with energy and ready to farm again
    But the 7.3 zones are fun for me and no flying is a good thing in my opinion.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stay unsubbed then , this game has nothing more to offer if you don't enjoy those.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They're never going to release a raid/mythic race so close to a major holiday, they're all going to be out of the office and the raid will be buggy like raids always are. The 77 day will not apply this time around, guaranteed. So no, it isn't the "safest date", especially considering Mythic would open the WEEK OF the holiday.
    Of course they won't. Just like no studio is going to release a major film so close to holidays.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    Assuming that 7.3.5 aka antorus is released at 14. November:
    You missed one huge point here, raids were always released 1 Week after the release of a .5 patch, that means Antorus Normal/Heroic would be released on November 21st and Mythic would open on the 28th.
    Giving you another week to farm AP on an even higher level of AK.
    Last edited by mmoca04870d8d5; 2017-09-26 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Stay unsubbed then , this game has nothing more to offer if you don't enjoy those.
    Because at this point - they're the only relevant thing to do apart from reputation grind on Argus.
    I come back every once in a while when something new comes out (a patch, a raid, maybe a dungeon).
    But when my sub ran out like 3-4 days ago I had no incentive to renew it, because there is nothing new right now.
    Keep in mind I meant re-running old raids, I like new ones for the sake of any lore that might exist in them.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who enjoy AP grinding? Having a goal and feeling the progression towards the goal is kinda what I describe as fun but yerh it's pretty subjective I guess. So many people criticize the AP system, but if the alternative is afking in your garrison all day like WoD then I highly appreciate the AP system and legion.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This really only applies to that very tip top of Mythic raiders. A small fraction of that 3% that actually raids Mythic. And if you're in that group, well, business as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Dude, you're talking about guilds (top 4) that during TOS progression raided 14hours a day for 2 weeks straight and asked work permits for that, if you think they'd take a break on the 24 you have no clue.
    you're clueless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsephuz7 View Post
    you're clueless.
    You dont have to reply if you have nothing smart to say.

Method raided that much for 2 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    You dont have to reply if you have nothing smart to say.

Method raided that much for 2 weeks.
    you're comparing taking 2 weeks off to raiding during christmas eve and you have zero insight at all
    so yes - you're clueless.
    method and the other topguilds do this every content,taking vacation days to push - doesnt mean they raid on fucking christmas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    edit: @JohnRoads fixed math

Im not that into math but since many said we can just chill at Artifact level 66 , I decided to double check it.

Assuming that 7.3.5 aka antorus is released at 14. November:

from artifact level 66 to 75 we need 875b-ish AP

if we farm 27.4b this week and 27.4*1,3 the following weeks (aka next week 35,6b, the week after 46,28b... etc), we'll be at 877b on heroic antorus launch.
    We will get about 32b total from weekly chest. (forgot what difficulty was necessary to get 1b ap in this weeks chest but it was +10-12 range)
    I already got 70+ billion AP this week (all AP WQs, Argus one round for Rares + chests, ToS raid clear, 10+ M+ weekly chest and 4 M+ dungeons). So there is actually quite a lot of room to reach 75 without doing "all" AP WQs each day, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    First off you're claiming to know the date of when Antorus is coming out when nobody is sure. So you shouldn't do that.

Secondly, you'll get 75 very easily by just WQing every day before November if you actually put the time into your artifact.
    The key word he said was assuming.... he didnt state that, that was their official date....... Besides, its not a hard thing to assume. They wont release new raid content before BlizzCon, or even during. so it has to be after blizzCon. either on the week after Blizz Con or 2 weeks after. its an easy thing to predict.....

7+ Year Old Account
    It gets real slow past 66, so ive stopped grinding as its too much effort for such little payoff. As the ak knowledge increases, so will the speed so catching up will not take long at all.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm halfway to 69, getting a rank a week is doable

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    By Crucible stuff, I mean the shadow/light talents, and the 3rd tier which allows you to have a 2nd relic trait. The +5 ilvl boost can be used even with no artifact levels I'm pretty sure, but you'd have to actually try to have that little in your artifact at this point.

I was unaware a raid having tier gear suddenly make it more prone to bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Actually the NLC unlocks accountwide and every character of mine who went to Argus could unlock tier 1 of every relic (+5 ilv) when on the ship (they all had 51 points, no idea if it works below that) - same as all the waypoints are immediately unlocked...I was surprised to say the least

Maybe his guild wants to beat Method? Or he plans to apply there? We don't know....
    Just to reply on artifact level of first NLC tier...
    My main has 66 in Ret - full 2nd tier unlocked.
    My offspec is prot - 54 traits - +15 ilvl.
    Holy which is 36 says i dont qualify to increase even one relic slot by +5 ilvls... So there is a base requierment.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Just to reply on artifact level of first NLC tier...
    My main has 66 in Ret - full 2nd tier unlocked.
    My offspec is prot - 54 traits - +15 ilvl.
    Holy which is 36 says i dont qualify to increase even one relic slot by +5 ilvls... So there is a base requierment.
    If there is, it's so low it's impossible to even hit anymore without using a single token.

I'll test it after I get my druid's healing artifact tomorrow though.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    this. anything u do now is very, very pointless in the grand scheme of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Farming is utterly pointless... all your effort you commit becomes passive easy gains the following week from the next AK level.
    Just do whatever your usual routine is.
    Anything we do in a video game is pointless in the grand scheme of things.
    That said, I do find I enjoy the game more if I play with some goal in mind, whether that's reaching a certain AP level by a target date, collecting a mount I fancy, or completing some old achievement.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I am surprised though they arent making us grind AP till next xpac, wish they will let us sell ap tokens for gold again though