Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Silver II...lol..If I can make it to Gold I'll be happy for now. Gotta optimize some things.

Also feel like I have to expand my list of champions... Jax,Malhazar, Garen...ocassionally Teemo.
    However Teemo ends up being hit and miss.

Thinking I'll try playing either Trundle or Maokai some more.
    You only want to play a couple champions and gold is reachable with any champ.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    killed the swain in under a second is why the gunblade :3

- - - Updated - - -

killed the swain in under a second is why the gunblade :3
    I would of probably just kept it on revovler, an gone full troll an just ardent the talon xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    I would of probably just kept it on revovler, an gone full troll an just ardent the talon xD
    normally i do, but when you are like 4-1 in lane, just go snowball mode

instakilled swain, kited a few seconds into a bush, turn and q auto ed a sivir before she could react, almost instakilled her :3

also keep in mind lulu weaves in autos heavily due to her passive

the extra ad does a surprising amount
    Last edited by Nasuuna; 2017-09-18 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    or even win if the ADC isn't completely retarded.
    Haha that's what I feel most of the time.

Playing support is dumb. It relies funneling power into teammates. Potential monkeys. Just go mid lane.
    Its A C T U A L L Y support, with P O W E R
    Not true though. I think support has a really important role, sometimes I even out damage my midlaner/toplaner/adc (cos I like dmg supports like Lux). Supports can control the game quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    I usually play support in ranked and I find when I pick passive supports like Janna that I lose lane more often then not because usuallly my AD is a monkey or my jungler ends up giving away free kills and double buffs to their ADC's. But then I play Alistair and I don't only win bot lane I also win mid lane. I'll always prefer playmaking supports then passive stuff because if your AD sucks balls you can always play around other laners that are actually good.

Also nerf Ardent Censor already.
    I guess different people has different styles. I used to only play dmg supports or playmaking ones, like Lux/Morgana (but I do get sightstone first though) and Blitz/Braum(where I would E my melee creeps to Q my opponents at times).

It took me awhile to get used to Soraka/Janna because the playstyle was different.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    solo splitpush bot lane turrets down, then predictably dying, then blaming me for not being there to protect her.
    Yea, that's what happens when they don't look at the map. Sometimes it's even funnier when you placed 1 ward at dragon pit, 1 ward at opponent's blue and 1 ward near your red entrance (and 1 more vision ward somewhere around btm) but they fail to see that 2 or 3 people are walking over lol and proceeds to rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    actually played liss for the first time in a while few days ago, got ganked early, proceeded to out farm and out roam a tf and go like 12-2

fear my mid lane lulu m8.
    Hah, to be able to outroam a TF, that feeling HAH. I added Liss into my pool just for the fun of it but it turned out really well for me, I use her Mid/Top. The only thing that I don't like, is that her R can be countered with cleanse but it's pretty crazy at 40% CD cos you can spam Q like nobody's business.

As for Lulu, the old one was pretty powerful but I think it's been nerfed abit. Still crazy though, with Lich Bane, especially with the slow on Q and multiple disables. I forgot if I hit mastery 5 for her already, if not, I should try using her on mid/sp again.

The last time I used Lulu on mid, I just felt that other champs would be more effective though.

@flyingspacesheep

consider what you just said.. you like damage supports like LUX.. just go mid....
    I do haha but I prefer using other stuff at mid. And the function is different too.

Deleted
    @flyingspacesheep

consider what you just said.. you like damage supports like LUX.. just go mid....
    Then again, why would you counter yourself against most midlaners? While you could just go supp, rush ardent, be a early game pain and snowball your adc?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Then again, why would you counter yourself against most midlaners? While you could just go supp, rush ardent, be a early game pain and snowball your adc?
    Playing support is dumb. It relies funneling power into teammates. Potential monkeys. Just go mid lane.
    Its A C T U A L L Y support, with P O W E R
    10characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10characters
    Even the dumbest ADC will go monkey mode when you rush Ardent as Support. Trust me, it works. He doesn't need to have a brain at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

How do you counter kog + ardent support right now?

The dmg output from 700 range is too dam strong.

You kill him. kappa
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    How do you counter kog + ardent support right now?

The dmg output from 700 range is too dam strong.
    I just went against a Lulu + Kog + Ardent combo ytd. My AD was Xayah and I took the chance to pick Rakan, so we just sorta disabled him and kill him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    I just went against a Lulu + Kog + Ardent combo ytd. My AD was Xayah and I took the chance to pick Rakan, so we just sorta disabled him and kill him.
    Interested to know how you play Rakan
    Are you like me who goes full offensive with Spellthief's Edge, Thunderlords and AD reds?
    Or are you defensive?

For me the only way to play Rakan is full balls deep offensive I can alone take 50% of the ADC's HP and add huge pressure to the laning phase.

I hate pussy ass Rakans and i think they are useless xD

EDIT: On a sidenote Rakan is the 4th champion with the most AD at level one, by a diference of decimals he would be second. He is a beast.
    http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik.../Attack_damage
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-09-26 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Silver 1 now but I'm trying some new stuff out.

I feel like Top can be an island and you have little influence on the game. I was reading the forums and a lot of people say the same. There's games where I absolutely kill it but by the time I try to roam my team has already lost the game. Or even worse, I do well top and go to help only to have a split pushing Trynd pushing top all game.

Trying out jungle to see how it goes. Mostly Master Yi. I had this really strange game where I was 18 and most of them were 15-16. My farm was amazing too but we still lost. I gotta figure out team fights...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Are you like me who goes full offensive with Spellthief's Edge, Thunderlords and AD reds?
    Or are you defensive?

For me the only way to play Rakan is full balls deep offensive I can alone take 50% of the ADC's HP and add huge pressure to the laning phase.

I hate pussy ass Rakans and i think they are useless xD
    Unfortunately, I'm the defensive type haha. I don't use Rakan a lot (I'm currently on Tahm), got a video from ytd but not gonna post it soon as I need to post my other champs first HAH. Though below is a video that I made quite a while ago summarizing my tanky playstyle on him.

The game was just ytd, I went Coin>Coin Upgrade>Sightstone>Boots>Banner>Ardent (halfway and game ended). Masteries, I went tanky with bond. The rationale is that I love to initiate fights, but I don't want to just go in, deal some dmg and die without being able to peel.

Being tanky, I can initiate fights and use E to bait out opponent skill shots without the worry of being killed. If they try to dive into my AD or whoever, I can easily E back to protect my carries, at the same time, the disables will allow my carries to draw distance leaving me to peel everything else and it may be a little weird, but I like to max W first for the cooldown. The banner was just cos I wanted to be annoying since there was a Xerath. Just realized that that I earned a 200 more gold than my ADC and 200 lesser gold than my top laner while going 0/0/18 (25 kills in total on my team).

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm Silver 1 now but I'm trying some new stuff out.

I feel like Top can be an island and you have little influence on the game. I was reading the forums and a lot of people say the same. There's games where I absolutely kill it but by the time I try to roam my team has already lost the game. Or even worse, I do well top and go to help only to have a split pushing Trynd pushing top all game.

Trying out jungle to see how it goes. Mostly Master Yi. I had this really strange game where I was 18 and most of them were 15-16. My farm was amazing too but we still lost. I gotta figure out team fights...
    I guess you can say so, that top is an island by itself. Though I think it depends, because sometimes early TPs will be able to net you 1 or 2 kills btm, it'll potentially lead to a dragon and/or first turret. But I can also understand the island part because you better not TP when I use banner Sion because you will lose 1 or 2 towers depending on how long your fight at btm takes. My record was something like inhib in 13mins or 15mins (I forgot), all I did was just ignore btm and push while my teammates just drag out time.

As for Yi, I haven't really used him but I always hate those that just R and runs at you while saving Q to dodge your skill shots/etc and I always love those Yi that use Q to come into you first, because I can usually just disable him right after that and kill him off with my team. Peels are important to, don't expect to 1v5 cos you're a farmed up Yi (which most do and they just end up dying and providing gold/xp to opponents).

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't know if any one posted this yet but.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/09...-path.html?m=1

some big changes some bad some good some idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Don't know if any one posted this yet but.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/09...-path.html?m=1

some big changes some bad some good some idiotic.
    Cool link, I think it'll take time to figure whats best heh. They're really trying to get everyone to "customize" their own playstyle it seems

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    Cool link, I think it'll take time to figure whats best heh. They're really trying to get everyone to "customize" their own playstyle it seems
    Ya the new runes seem cool. Not to happy with the new level/loot box thing though I liked ip fine:

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Ya the new runes seem cool. Not to happy with the new level/loot box thing though I liked ip fine:
    IP did not work fine though, people are sitting at hundreds of thousand of IP. And this is hardly a fix, now they will sit on hundred of thousands of blue essence instead it seems.

Will be interesting, these runes will change a lot I believe, though some of it looks rather similar to the masteries we allready have, just tweaked a bit.

Deleted
    10characters
    Well clearly you have zero clue how much influence a support has. Then again, you're comparing it with mid so..

Deleted
    aaaaand another nice match, YasuoXxX99PL ("support" yasuo) and HiImVayneGodX99PL botlane did their best to lose the game.
    dia 3 game with 2 "totally legit" d5 players