Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb When do we get to see Sargeras?

He is coming, so when??

btw picture is really HUGE, constrained by forum page

Have a look at Bellular gaming. He has a video that explains what happens with Sargaras.

Without giving too much away to answer to your question is soon. As in next raid soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the Antorus raid in the cinematic. We'll see him in almost the best way to see him(Seeing him live cinematic would be too much for my poor mind)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Probably just in a cinematic at the end of Antorus.
    But this picture made me wonder what would a demonized Velen look like.

5+ Year Old Account
    cant wait to see his tongue/eyeball..

maybe he will be so big that everyone in the raid will dc as soon as he spawns in. i accept nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Where is that pic from? Really nice
    This is a link to the artists dA since OP failed miserably at linking source. https://hipnosworld.deviantart.com/

Deleted
    I still have no bloody idea how we will lock him. I sense bullshit coming, but can't fathom level of cringe required to defeat strongest being in the universe.

I heard the cenarion circle's base on Silithus will get the best angle to view him from, go there

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I still have no bloody idea how we will lock him. I sense bullshit coming, but can't fathom level of cringe required to defeat strongest being in the universe.
    He is in no way shape or form the strongest being in the universe, not even close, he does what he does cause he's scared shitless of the voidlords, those ( as far as we know ) are the strongest.

With the aid of every single one of his equals in existence? Fel>arcane doesnt mean he is absolutely immune to it

Quote Originally Posted by Th3D0n View Post
    He is in no way shape or form the strongest being in the universe, not even close, he does what he does cause he's scared shitless of the voidlords, those ( as far as we know ) are the strongest.
    The Void Lords are not in the universe, they're outside it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melzan View Post
    The Void Lords are not in the universe, they're outside it.
    Ha! Got em!

This is so wrong, lol.

Before legion, he was literally the strongest being in the entire universe and the complete END GAME SCENARIO if WoW was ever to end. Since legion came out, they had to make him look weaker, and really, his still just as strong as he was before. I would argue the light and the void are as strong as each other because they serve as balance, you need both.

The difference between light and the void, is sargeras had already defeated the light (see the latest audio book) and they were hiding away for who knows how long until they could hopefully one day put up a resistance again. The void from my understanding, hasn't really done much against the legion either they've just more or less let it go outside some small conflicts here and there? The only worry sargeras would have with the void is that they are able to kill his minions permanently but nothing has suggested they could even kill sargeras because he was already basically the strongest before he decided to use the fel powers for the demon army.

I think of this more of a triangle system, Sargeras / Light / Void. The light & void will always be at war with each other because they hate each other but at the same time both are needed to preserve balance in the world, and Sargeras is the only being strong enough to be able to sideline both of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post
    This is a link to the artists dA since OP failed miserably at linking source. https://hipnosworld.deviantart.com/
    Thanks for finding it. That's a very gifted artist!

I think MMOChamp should showcase such artists from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    snip
    I'd be willing to bet that Sargeras has actually been acting like the void intended him to for eons now, he helped them beat their absolute nemesis and doesnt seem to have made a dent on or angered the void.
    As a side note, what people expected him to be between vanilla and WoD is irrelevant to how powerful he is within current warcraft's universe8
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-09-26 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    He is the strongest being in the universe. Not to mention that he is not afraid of the Voidlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    With the aid of every single one of his equals in existence? Fel>arcane doesnt mean he is absolutely immune to it
    They are not his equals. He killed them before easily. Why would he be unable to do it now.

Isn't he gonna cleave silithius?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I heard the cenarion circle's base on Silithus will get the best angle to view him from, go there
    Sadly on PTR they seem to have disabled Kalimdor

He is the strongest being in the universe. Not to mention that he is not afraid of the Voidlords.

They are not his equals. He killed them before easily. Why would he be unable to do it now.
    To my understanding he had a pokemon-style type advantage (doesnt make him stronger than them if you put them on a scale) and had a serious surprise element on his favor since none of them expected him to try and murder them. Your point about him having killed them still stands, but in this case they have us, who do not share their weakness against fel and can still be empowered by them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Sadly on PTR they seem to have disabled Kalimdor
    You misunderstand bro, Sargeras's stab was so magnificent that Kalimdor exploded before the silithus wound even had the chance to go live, the continent is simply gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras is the most powerful being in existence. He isnt afraid of the Void Lords,cus the Void Lords are weaker than the Pantheon and he defeated the Pantheon.The only thing Sargeras fears is a Void Corrupted Titan,which ,as of now, doesnt exist.