Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Whoopee! Another topic whining about alts!

...said no one ever.
    Why you gotta be so negative on such a negative post?? :<<<
    :sarcasm:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Whoopee! I get to level my alt!

Said no one ever. Stop making us do this shit on every alt, just gives us level 110 on every class after we level one
    I actually do like to level alts. I just wish there were more zones to pick from, because I pretty much go through the same quests on every alt. Problem with Argus quests is, you have to do all of them on all alts, so it's the exact same experience every time. It gets boring. Done it 3 times now, will have to do it 9 more times to get the 925 and 950 champion items. Yay. I don't even like missions, but with the app, I can do it while taking a shit, or while at the gym in between sets. That way I can make more gold.

If they made everything in this game friendly for alts, there would be no fun experiences at all for mains. Alts are exactly that, alts. Devs know you've already seen the content, and you choosing to do it again on an alt is your choice. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    questline is rather short and if you want to play a second char you gotta suck it up and do everythin a second time, because thats what alts are
    not to mention they made it already super easy for alts

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    hey you seem pretty fun at parties
    the irony
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhyali View Post
    The quests to get onto the Vindicaar to use the netherlight crucible is really short (if you've already unlocked it on main) and i really didn´t mind doing it on all my 18 max level chars. To do the full argus questline is a bit more annoying and it will take me some time to do on all of them, but I will since you get a lot of veiled argunite from it (already 4 characters done).
    You can actually use the Crucible before you even talk to Velen to fly the Vindicaar to Argus. As long as you can physically access it, you can use it once unlocked on the Account.

Quests are easier on alts too, since you already have all teleporters unlocked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Finally someone who gets it. I agree completely.
    If you dont wanna level go out and play a game thats not based on leveling?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    The Argus questline is great...the first time. They took a step in the right direction allowing you to skip things like the Broken Shore introduction, but they're introducing these skips too late. It's a complete chore to keep more than 1 character up-to-date and I just can't be arsed. It isn't fun.
    then how do you even level alts? are you really that silly claiming "hey blizzard I leveled one toon to 110 now give me every other class instantly at 110"?
    you put in the time = you get rewarded.
    you DONT put in the time = you dont get anything cause you dont deserve anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadow82 View Post
    How is it in any shape of form logic to have access to what is mostly tied to the story line unlocked while things such as invasion (including world boss) and most world quest gated ? If you wish to play on Argus you currently need to do all the content that would unlock beacons and the crucible anyway.
    the logic is that a raider just needs the crucible but not the wqs or invasions.

They should honestly just make the 910 gear BoA like the 880 drops. You're decked out in 910 gear in a matter of days anyway so the currency becomes pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    hey you seem pretty fun at parties
    Let's not pretend like even 5% of MMO-Cs userbase has ever been to an actual party.

Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    Only takes about 3 hours to do and you'll get a few bits of relinquished gear out of it. I switched to specs i don't play much to make it more interesting. I imagine OP will be pissed when the greater invasion boss doesn't drop him 930+ loot every week and will be one of those beggars asking in raid for gear before the boss is even dead.
    Please tell me you are joking that it takes about 3 hours to do?

I am not subbed right now but i have several characters i like to play with (different classes).
    It would immensely suck if i had to spend 3 hours per character doing the same introductory sh*t just to reach argus.

But just think of how much sweet AP you're going to get!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

I am not subbed right now but i have several characters i like to play with (different classes).
    It would immensely suck if i had to spend 3 hours per character doing the same introductory sh*t just to reach argus.
    the 3h he means is to finish Argus, not reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    You could stomach levelling an alt to 110, through the same old content, how's the intro to argus that bad in comparison?
    It's a load easier lvling to 110 when you can fly too. You can either have stuff to do, or stuff not to do. complaining that a MMO is repetitive is pointless.

I'm on my 9th char for the Argus intro (basically doing only first two chapters to unlock Greater invasions) and it was boring for the first 4-5 then you know the quests so well it doesn't really even matter you get a shit ton of AP for it so I DIG.

I kinda like doing Argus on my fresh 110s. They get some Unsullied gear so they are usually around 840-860 when they enter Argus the first time and doing the first quests is pretty hard. That gives you a good feel for the class/specc and its strengths and weaknesses in comparison to your other toons, way more than normal questing in heirlooms does.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

Not introductory quests, to do all the Argus quests maybe 2.5- 3.5 hours.

meh, my mage alt is 103 levelling daily in the invasions i catch - and he has 4x peices of Argus BOA gear waiting in his mailbox from killing a couple rares on my main

Give me stuff without earning it, yes please!

/rolleyes

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did it 8 times up to including Triumvirate since it's required to get the 925+ follower quest & blue items, and eventually 950/epic follower items.

Leveling the other 4 classes in the meantime, while AK is still building up the next months, and a nice break from too much argus.

Didn't play WoD so did not have 12x 100 ready
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-09-26 at 02:30 PM.

Sooooo.....I did all 19 of my 110s. Motivation: I like making the Vindicaar a pretty color. Is...is that bad?

If you can spend all that time leveling multiple alts, then you can surely put in the extra 2 hours of work for the benefits given.

The people that complain about it are probably the same ones who put in half a days productivity at work and wonder why the boss still won't promote them.