Poll: Who Would Win?!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Because Valeera and Garona would have factions biases (or race/gender biases and i'm pretty sure Garona will wipe Genn's ass )? Besides like i said in OP they share kinda similar fate.
    Well in valeera's case she's an alliance blood elf and blood elf fans on here tend to hate any that aren't loyal to the rest of the blood elfs so she probably wouldn't get much bias.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Well in valeera's case she's an alliance blood elf and blood elf fans on here tend to hate any that aren't loyal to the rest of the blood elfs so she probably wouldn't get much bias.
    I'm probably should have made Vancleef VS Valeera.

PS Who is so kind to vote for VC with me?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Pretty funny considering he was trained by one of Ninja from SI:7. If be specific by Mathias Shaw.
    Pretty funny considering that Van Cleef was, still, beaten by a bunch of new recruits.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Pretty funny considering that Van Cleef was, still, beaten by a bunch of new recruits.
    Even Arthas fell to plot armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    So skilled that he was stopped by 5 random heroes that were still wet behind the ears.

- - - Updated - - -

People love Batman, what are you on about? He's one of the most popular super heroes ever. No, people hate Superman because he's, well, Super! Well him and Aquaman, because apparently, being a boyscout that talks to fish is lame, who knew?
    Poor Aquaman. Fish just aren't a very glamorous theme.

The people who hate Supes do so because he's a massive Mary Sue. The people who hate Batman do so because he fights in a power class he has no business being in.
    There are plenty of both groups.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's not how plot armor works....

That's not how plot armor works....
    Being PC hero is plot armor. Everyone kneels before us in the end.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Being PC hero is plot armor. Everyone kneels before us in the end.

Deleted
    Van Cleef the Rogue was a stealthy stonemason so to match is antics they nobles of Stormwind also gave him invisible gold.

Hi ha ho

Let's also not forget he got killed by level 19 noobs that did their very first dungeon run in Vanilla in white/grey quality items

Genn switches to Worgen form and Vancleef is done

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I prefer Edwin as a character (Slightly bias towards the defies storyline). But Greymane is a frigging Worgen. There's no competition.

- - - Updated - - -

Valera is neutral. She says so herself.

Only reason she helps Varian was because he was her friend.

Except the PC died to Arthas... Deus Ex Tirion beat Arthas.

Genn, obviously. What did VanCleef EVER do that was impressive?

10+ Year Old Account
    People quoting levels as some indication of power in lore

I'd go with Genn on this one on account of any badassery is an informed attribute of Edwin. We never see him do much really and he had a fairly simple boss fight in which the only memorable mechanic was summoning adds, not doing him any favors in a 1 on 1 fight. Genn we've actually seen him do things not just talk about him being a good fighter in retrospect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Genn, obviously. What did VanCleef EVER do that was impressive?
    This. Anything we've heard of from Vancleef that I can think of is 'telling not showing' in terms of what he can do. I can't think of anything he's been shown to do showing he's an actual badass, where as Genn has gotten to do stuff in game besides be a simple boss fight built around summoning adds.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I prefer Edwin as a character (Slightly bias towards the defies storyline). But Greymane is a frigging Worgen. There's no competition.

- - - Updated - - -

Valera is neutral. She says so herself.

Only reason she helps Varian was because he was her friend.
    shes also besty's with aduin and as far as i know doesn't really associate with any horde.

Van Queef is WoW's ANTIFA.

GO GENN!

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I'd go with Genn on this one on account of any badassery is an informed attribute of Edwin. We never see him do much really and he had a fairly simple boss fight in which the only memorable mechanic was summoning adds, not doing him any favors in a 1 on 1 fight. Genn we've actually seen him do things not just talk about him being a good fighter in retrospect.

- - - Updated - - -

This. Anything we've heard of from Vancleef that I can think of is 'telling not showing' in terms of what he can do. I can't think of anything he's been shown to do showing he's an actual badass, where as Genn has gotten to do stuff in game besides be a simple boss fight built around summoning adds.
    The guy who only had bunch of angry stonemasons at the start become leader of one of the most powerful outlaw group that held in fear all of westfall and threaten to destroy the Stormwind itself? Yea he did pretty much nothing...

And the old man who's actions and isolated politics lead to destruction of his homeland.

Not saying Genn is loser but you see their potential yourself.
    Last edited by Jorah; 2017-09-26 at 01:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    shes also besty's with aduin and as far as i know doesn't really associate with any horde.
    She hasn't outright attacked the horde though. She's neutral.

The guy who only had bunch of angry stonemasons at the start become leader of one of the most powerful outlaw group that held in fear all of westfall and threaten to destroy the Stormwind itself? Yea he did pretty much nothing...

And the old man who's actions and isolated politics lead to destruction of his homeland.

Not saying Genn is loser but you see their potential yourself.
    So he gathered a bunch of people together and.. Did what? He died to random adventurers. Doesn't speak highly of his tactics nor his combat expertise.