Poll: Who Would Win?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    So he gathered a bunch of people together and.. Did what? He died to random adventurers. Doesn't speak highly of his tactics nor his combat expertise.
    Stop using random adventurers/noobs in green/low level party as power factor in lore. From Lore point of view it was special group who infiltrated DM and killed Vancleef in 1 against 5 fight. Besides like i said he fell to PC characters - that means because of gameplay factor no matter how strong you will fall.

By this gameplay logic we can assume Vrykyls in Northrend were more powerful than Nefarius in BWL since when we killed Nefarius we were adventurers and in WoTLK we knowns champions.
    Last edited by Jorah; 2017-09-26 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    The guy who only had bunch of angry stonemasons at the start become leader of one of the most powerful outlaw group that held in fear all of westfall and threaten to destroy the Stormwind itself? Yea he did pretty much nothing...

And the old man who's actions and isolated politics lead to destruction of his homeland.

Not saying Genn is loser but you see their potential yourself.
    What does any of that have to do with a 1 on 1 fight? That's the context I'm working in here. I'm talking about personal combat not leadership.