Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    It is pretty clear, that the current lord of ravens is either Anzu or Khadgar. Mevidh might have been the lord before, but he is dead and Khadgar have taken the mantle.
    Medivh is alive and kicking. Aegwynn ressurected him a few years before Warcraft 3... Hell, he played a vital role throughout that entire game. He's even in the new Karazhan in legion, again quite alive.

Also OP; It's not Sargeras. It's either Khadgar or Odyn.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    He's not technically dead afaik. Iirc he returned as the Prophet to warn the world in WC3 and then he just sort of peaced out again, whether he is out somewhere in the world as a protector of sorts, or a spirit, is not entirely clear.
    Aegwynn ressed him

Medivh is fully alive being a hermit like his mom was

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    "Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path" is about the keepers i think
    Aggramar, Eonar, Aman'Thul, Sargeras and Argus? (titans make more sense than keepers) if its not the pillars.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    The third "death", at this point, is the stab from Sargers into Azeroth's heart... and "death" is a metaphore. The first time was when Titans kill Y'Shaarj, the second was the sundering and now this.
    Combine ysharaaj plucking and sundering
    Shattering is #2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Aggramar, Eonar, Aman'Thul, Sargeras and Argus? (titans make more sense than keepers) if its not the pillars.
    Thsts not even all the titans..... durr durr durrr

Spoiler

The pillars sealed a previous wound where tomb is.

So we take 5 pillars to seal the silithus wound. Khadgar probably does it turning the key

This likelydoes not go well at all for the silver fox

- - - Updated - - -

Drown yourself in a circle of stars either refers to the srgus fight surrounded by a circle of the celestial titans. Or diving into the silithus wound to seal the titan bleeding out which is in kalimdor.

Kalimdor translates to land of eternal starlight

The name "Kalimdor" means "Land of Eternal Starlight" in Titan and Darnassian
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-09-26 at 02:57 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    It would be awesome if we found out that Khadgar is a covert agent for the Old Gods, and has had us made all the dirty work for his masters... Very Old God-like indeed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    I don't get where the idea that Medivh is lord of ravens comes from. He literally only turned in to raven, he never was a lord of them and there never was more than one raven. Not to mention that raven form is a power of Atiesh, not Medivh himself.

its the bloody void.
    even locus walker says it, the void only tells half truths.

the "lord of ravens" isnt a literal "lord of ravens".
    its someone associated with ravens, that's it.

look at the bigger picture for fucks sake, not just the tiny bits.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    -snip-
    There are 6 titans on the Pantheon after the removal of Sargeras. If Amanthul helps Khadgar to cast some kind of time seal (e.g. sacrifices himself), then there are 5 keepers left.

If the Pantheon is returning, then these 5 will light our path in the future as they are the highest power we will know.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    There are 6 titans on the Pantheon after the removal of Sargeras. If Amanthul helps Khadgar to cast some kind of time seal (e.g. sacrifices himself), then there are 5 keepers left.

If the Pantheon is returning, then these 5 will light our path in the future as they are the highest power we will know.
    ALL the titans seal themselves at the seat of the pantheon with sargeras.

You can delete your silly post now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    its the bloody void.
    even locus walker says it, the void only tells half truths.

the "lord of ravens" isnt a literal "lord of ravens".
    its someone associated with ravens, that's it.

look at the bigger picture for fucks sake, not just the tiny bits.
    Khadgar is the the one talking to players about the wound. Think again

Odyn might do something stupid in a bid to do something what he believes would be good for Azeroth. It would fit his character.

The audio tells us that the void doesn't see the whole picture either, which is why Il'gynoth's words are just one out of many possibilities. I assume Blizzard is very happy with the latest introduction of the void through Alleria and the audio seeing as they can literally "retcon" any prophecy or vision and call it a mere possibility lorewise due to neither the light nor the void being able to see the whole picture of things.

I guess that is also why they introduced "visions" in the first place. These "prophecies" and "visions" are something they introduced in Legion and while it can be used to their advantage in terms of lore, it can also easily ruin it if they keep bombarding us with "visions".

7+ Year Old Account
    Khadgar is the the one talking to players about the wound. Think again
    ok.
    what does this have to do with my post?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ok.
    what does this have to do with my post?
    Khadgars going to use the 5 pillars to seal the wound "turning the key"

7+ Year Old Account
    Khadgars going to use the 5 pillars to seal the wound "turning the key"
    ok, so?

read the post i quoted and my response again, what does your post have to do with what i told him?

small tip: i was not talking about medivh, but about the other bit.

Formerly known as Arafal

Last audio drama says that prophecies from void most of the times just a possible futures, so it can just be a flavor text, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    The Five Keys (Pillars pf Creation) already lit the way by changing our fate and giving the Old Gods a path to Azeroth. The Lord of Ravens (Khadgar atm) already turned the key by opening the way to Argus and setting things in motion so that Sargeras will no longer be an obstacle for the Old Gods. Now all that remains is for Sylvanas to kill herself and usher in their coming (third death while guarded by Val'kyr).
    But it was Illidan who opened the way to Argus, not Khadgar.

So if Khadgar is lord of ravens, are druids Lord of Stags, Bears and Boomkins? Are Worgans lord of "Worgans", every last one of them? All because they can shape shift?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    So if Khadgar is lord of ravens, are druids Lord of Stags, Bears and Boomkins? Are Worgans lord of "Worgans", every last one of them? All because they can shape shift?
    It's not to be taken literally.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    mother of god.

stop. taking. mysterious. void. shit. literally.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's not to be taken literally.
    Funny because that is precisely how people are taking it. I mean otherwise "ravens" could just be symbolic or it may lead to something totally different. It's even plural! But hey, latch on to that word and reinforce your beliefs through thinnest of logic

Its azeroth

The sundering
    The shattering
    The wound
    i don't think you can "combine" the death of y'shaarj and the sundering just to fit your theory. They are different events that occured at different times.

Also, Xala'tath mentionned 3 events that already occured:

This land has seen so much upheaval. The Cataclysm, the Sundering, the Scouring. You really have no idea.
    We don't know for sure what the Scouring is, but it fits the death of y'shaarj.

The issue now is that doesn't leave us with lot of characters who "died" twice (Sylvanas already died thrice too) ; so it's not impossible that writers averlooked one (either the scouring for azeroth, or the suicide of sylvanas at ICC).

One possibility, but not very likely would be elisande, after her third "death" (as she rewinded time twice just before dying) she gave us access to the last pillar.

Odyn is the Lord of Ravens. Guaranteed.