Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Don't like explosive so I just did a +6.

Still the gods rewarded me with a big TF bump of 945 Ring with my 2 best stats and a socket

o/
    WoW ~ Grats!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

4 weeks of gloves in a row and today.........finally get an upgrade!

935 Shadow relic with BiS trait for sub rogue (gutripper- evis crit chance %)

Overall I shouldn't complain. Nothing too exciting, but two straight upgrades and one sometimes upgrade:
    • VDH main replaced a 930 socketed cloak with a 940 socketed cloak, similar stats.
    • Prot Pally got some 935 non-tier hands, decent stats, he can use these when he doesn't need the 4pc tier bonus (M+)
    • Prot Warrior replaced a 910 socketed ring meh stats with a 935 ring meh stats :\
    • Brewmaster got a 945 trinket... but it's Raven Eidolon, one of the weirder trinkets Blizz has made. Second week in a row he's gotten trinket he won't use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    4 weeks of gloves in a row and today.........finally get an upgrade!

935 Shadow relic with BiS trait for sub rogue (gutripper- evis crit chance %)
    Oh very nice!

935 Legs...Useless. T-T Hopefully my next leg will make up for it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

alts got,

950 helm on mage with haste/mastery - very nice upgrade
    940 shadow relic for DH with shit trait but i'll take the ilvl upgrade

On my main, for 4 of the last 5 weeks I've gotten literally the very worst possible stat combo on items.

Today however, I got a relic. That was the worst trait. With the worst shadow and light traits in t2. And it just so happened to be a double trait relic, with the next to last, and the next-to next to last traits for t3. So it had the worst, 2nd worst, and 3rd worst traits on it. So quite literally the worst possible relic it could have been.

Basically, par for the course with the m+ chest.

935 cloak on my brewmaster, that has 925 drape of shame.
    meh.
    935 helm on my already-alt prot pala that has 935 tier.
    meh x2.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Last week i got 7 relics out of 9 chars , this week things werent that great :P worst/best loot was on my rogue who got 950ilvl pants with haste/vers and im wearing valeera x) well next week :P

955 heavy crit and haste ring, minor upgrade not optimal stats for my class.

My chest expectations greatly improved when i started caring only about the AP inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    I want something good for Affliction for a change instead of the constant crit/haste, crit/vers, crit/mastery, haste/vers crapolas. (Way too much crit gear spawning for this toon no matter what) Gimme something with Haste/Mastery for a change already.
    Crit isn't always bad for affliction, it depends on stat weights. For example, the crit/haste ring I got from the chest outsims my scaled band.

The haste/mastery ring would have to be 5+ ilevels higher than the crit/haste ring to be better.

Pants for 4 weeks in a row, all 935. Fun game!

7+ Year Old Account
    Every week I open my chests and all I get every week is disappointment. Its so bad that I can get boosted by my friends on a really crappy alt with 880 ilvl and I still won't get an upgrade because I just so happen to get a piece of gear that I already had that was really high ilvl. Some day I will get something nice.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, anything but modest... 950 Robes of Wicked Modesty
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

On the three characters I've been running mythic +s on, I keep either getting pants on my dk, I have the Sindragosa leggo pants, rings on my druid that aren't upgrades - using the Soul ring and a 925 titanforged ring that refuses to get replaced, and on my pally cloaks..when I have the ret cloak. Oh, and always a Kara Keystone. Pisses me off.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Vendor boots, third week in a row

935 drape of shame /wrists

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosadvokit View Post
    On my main, for 4 of the last 5 weeks I've gotten literally the very worst possible stat combo on items.

Today however, I got a relic. That was the worst trait. With the worst shadow and light traits in t2. And it just so happened to be a double trait relic, with the next to last, and the next-to next to last traits for t3. So it had the worst, 2nd worst, and 3rd worst traits on it. So quite literally the worst possible relic it could have been.

Basically, par for the course with the m+ chest.
    if they decided to not give weekly chests anymore i think we would have as many people complaining about that as we do now about what they get. i wonder what people would prefer....

It's Monday night, and once again I have 4x 935 stockings hung by the chimney with care.
    Two weeks ago, Santa was pretty good to me. Last week I got Krampus and lumps of coal (chaos crystal colored coal).
    This week my VDH would love an Iron Relic with Fiery Demise (his current is 925).
    Prot Pally would like a good dps trinket.
    Brewmaster wants those legendary shoulders! To go with his legendary chest! So he can be the M+ master he aspires to be!
    Prot Warrior wants the legendary gloves to pair with his belt.
    The more we gear up, the less we can expect upgrades. At 944/940/938/935, all four of mine are against the odds.
    I'd be happy with one good upgrade from the four chests combined.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    It's Monday night, and once again I have 4x 935 stockings hung by the chimney with care.
    Two weeks ago, Santa was pretty good to me. Last week I got Krampus and lumps of coal (chaos crystal colored coal).
    This week my VDH would love an Iron Relic with Fiery Demise (his current is 925).
    Prot Pally would like a good dps trinket.
    Brewmaster wants those legendary shoulders! To go with his legendary chest! So he can be the M+ master he aspires to be!
    Prot Warrior wants the legendary gloves to pair with his belt.
    The more we gear up, the less we can expect upgrades. At 944/940/938/935, all four of mine are against the odds.
    I'd be happy with one good upgrade from the four chests combined.
    the frag we care.
    /spit@Blizzard