Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Irony being, it was Mac'Aree people complained the most about, since 90% of argussian reach WQ locked behind it
    Which makes it all the more better.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    Today's hotfixes.

Well then. There ya go.
    Looks like the OP jumped the gun with their whine thread.. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Like your dong.

Also, you leveled 12 characters to 110, but you cannot be bothered to do a 30 min questline, yet you claim you have a shred of sanity left?
    Well if hes a casual with like no time on his hands, i completely feel him. That's gonna take him 6 hours lol.

Deleted
    Just do the content you pay for and quit complaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Just do the content you pay for and quit complaining.
    I already did. That's the point.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    if all quests offered Argunite like Alleria's quests do, I really wouldn't have minded doing this on alts at all. I only have 1 alt left (out of 12) that hasn't completely the quests though.
    Can get the shoulder enchant that allows veiled argunite a chance to drop off any mob on Argus and Broken Isles..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-09-27 at 09:17 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean it would be nice if there was an immediate and interesting reward for completing these quests on alts; argunite lets you buy relinquished tokens and alts can usually get a decent upgrade out of those tokens.
    Ahh k now I understand, yeah it would be nice to get more than the pittance you get off the rares and the weekly one is well too long.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Seriously, I've already done about a third of the quests there on almost every character, just to get to the Krokul missions, but no way can I do all quests there on all my 12 classes and still remain mentally sane. But I would like to do things like the emissary quest for the Argussian Reach that is active right now. Too bad that even though I have WQs unlocked in Antoran Wastes and Krokuun, there are none there for the Argussian Reach. Only for Army of the Light. I assume all of the Argussian Reach ones are in Mac'Aree.

Just make all Argus WQs unlock accountwide. This is ridiculous and pointless.

edit: please change title to "Make all Argus World Quests unlock accountwide"
    Waaaaaaaa, I dont wanna do it, waaaaaaaa, but give me credit for doing them, waaaaaaaa. The solution is as easy as Eazy pointed out, dont wanna do them, then dont do them. easy peasy.

- - - Updated - - -

That's exactly what I'm doing, too. Read properly. The thing is that then I don't even get to do the Argussian Reach emissary quest. There is no point preventing people from doing that. It just means I have less world quests to do.

The idea of unlocking world quests on each separate character is absolutely retarded, and there is not a single good thing about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean unlocking them accountwide.

Actually there is a great thing about it, we get to see the tears and gnashing of teeth of the crybabies on the forums over how its too hard and time consuming to do.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? I don't have any Argussian Reach quests unlocked, which I need for the emissary quest.
    You've spent more time on the forums bitching about it than it would actually take to grow up and do the damn quest line to unlock them. And guess what? Even if everyone of us agreed with you, you'd still have to do the damn questline to unlock your quests.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I just wish they'd unlock portals account wide, or at least the greater ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Waaaaaaaa, I dont wanna do it, waaaaaaaa, but give me credit for doing them, waaaaaaaa.
    I've already done them 3 times. How would you like it if they told you you had to earn your heirloom gear again on every new character you play? This is 2017. What does accountwide mean?

I have 800 days playtime accumulated on all my characters. If I've done something once, I think I've earned it. No point in forcing me through the same questline 12 times just so I can have access to a couple of things.

This is not gear we're talking about. This is the unlocking of content. These are basically attunements. This is 2017 and people are defending attunements? In a post-LFR world?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You've spent more time on the forums bitching about it than it would actually take to grow up and do the damn quest line to unlock them.
    Again, I already have, 3 times. Yet, for example, not on my two scribes, who I have to run Seat of the Triumvirate once every day, to get the glyph. Which means they don't have access to the world quest. So I have to do the shitty world quest every run without ever getting credit for it, even though I've unlocked it on 3 characters. This is just retarded and not worthy of defending.

So why the fuck hotfixes that supposed to unlock worldquests and invalion points account wide doesn't do shit? Nothing is unlocked for my alts.

Deleted
    all quests from argus start to end (with the dungeon quest) take 2-3 hours, depending on gear and role (fast tank queue for dungeon, dd needs to time invite and queue before you arrive at that quest).
    there is plenty of benefit from having lightforged mission/invasions/wqs on all characters, i did it on 18 characters, so the time is quite accurate.

if you want that benefit, you should have to put effort in it.

ps: yes i might be slightly mad for doing that because i dont even play more than 1 main, but since its a one time investment, itll be worth it. believe it or not.
    Last edited by mmoc2bd82fc0b8; 2017-09-27 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Ahahaha....titanforging have a few words with you....
    Ahahahaha... you still have to put in effort to get the item in the first place.

Why would anyone even want to do the Argus 'content ' on more than one character? Simply grind enough rep on your main to unlock the mount across all your characters, and then don't bother doing them anymore.

If you want AP, then there are far more efficient ways to get it than Argus WQ's, and even the most casual of players alts should already have better gear than the WQ's drop.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hmmmmkay..so doing the intro questline is too repetitive and drives you insane - so people want it removed.

Why? So that they can start faster doing repetitive WQs?

Makes sense.
    World Quests have more variety than the Argus questlines (since they don't vary at all. They're literally static).
    Additionally, it contains lore moments where the player has to wait that are repeated across all replays of the questline.
    And the only worthwile rewards it gives for this tedium is AP, which you can just as easily farm from pretty much anywhere else.

Your comparison doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hey, this is 2017 and people constanly make threads why Classic and TBC was the BEST and how they miss those times. Gating, attunements...they were all part of that. Sure some would defend it.
    But attunements were the shitty part of it. Hell, at least make them accountwide, that's the argument people always use for reintroducing them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Like your dong.

Also, you leveled 12 characters to 110, but you cannot be bothered to do a 30 min questline, yet you claim you have a shred of sanity left?
    If there would not be some missions between the quests which have to be done in order to progress...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    World Quests have more variety than the Argus questlines (since they don't vary at all. They're literally static).
    Additionally, it contains lore moments where the player has to wait that are repeated across all replays of the questline.
    And the only worthwile rewards it gives for this tedium is AP, which you can just as easily farm from pretty much anywhere else.

Your comparison doesn't work.
    Also, yesterday we had all Argussian Reach WQs in Mac'Aree. So much for "making enough AR quests available for the emissary". Does not work out if they are hidden behind some quest progress.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Also, yesterday we had all Argussian Reach WQs in Mac'Aree. So much for "making enough AR quests available for the emissary". Does not work out if they are hidden behind some quest progress.
    Mac'aree always has only Argussian Reach WQ, and emmisary lasts 3 days, most of the time there's 4 quests up anyway.

Guess what, Krokun has 1-3 Argussian quests up as well, 1 usually petrified forest, 1 a profession turn-in, and 1 usually near the fel pits.

And really if you do the questline , you don't even need the dungeon, despite the quest saying "western mac'aree quests" as a reward, they open up right before the dungeon quest.

Dungeon still required to go further in getting blue follower items/925 armor sets and void krokun troops.

Now I am not opposed to make other zones unlock their WQ like they seemingly did with Antorus, it only makes sense. It's just probably easier to hotfix into Antorus cause there's no questline there aside from 2 stand-alone "talk to alleria/illidan"
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-09-27 at 12:11 PM.

"Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect."